Author Topic: Your First FeralHeart Friends  (Read 3971 times)

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Your First FeralHeart Friends
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 01:56:41 pm »
Well I forgot my first friends from feralheart since it was a long time ago but I can only remember one ;-;

Wolflova123

We met on a danceline and all of the sudden we became close, when I make mistakes, she taught me. We were at same age and we hang out all the time but it seems our friendship has faded away since of inactivity though, I only seen her once In-Game, She probably has forgotten me already :/

As for the others i forgot, There's this one wolf at fluorite plains that accepts me for who i am, when I have bad Grammar and still learning controls, He has been guiding me and showing me funny things that makes me laugh, we made a pack together, then I finaly got a mate and she was soo sweet to me for not judging anything about me, (I was playing as a male) and ye, I remember her username xD i think its Lifeisdeath, but bleh, We only hang out for a week.

I dont really have much friends..I get troubles :/
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:58:37 pm by Frooday »

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 02:17:56 pm »
Oh dear, it has been quite a long time ago since I have seen my first Feral Heart friends... So long in fact that I have forgotten all but two.

Koraz
He went by the username spikeyguy, or something of that sort. After a while of hanging out and settling into the whole concept of Feral Heart; he went missing (in 2012). Ah, I remember posting threads and asking around to see if anyone has seen him. After a year, I found out that he has died. I was devastated!
I set up a memorial for him -> http://korazspirit.muchloved.com/frame.aspx?

RainFeathers
She was quite a close friend of mine, yet it seems that whenever I bond with someone, they pass away. I guess you could call this a curse. I hope that despite all the troubles that we have both been through, she is happy.

I miss them both; and on that note, I will go cry and eat some chocolate~
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 03:50:59 pm »
My first friends is Feralheart:

Jessydav
Jess is actually one of my real life friends. She introduced me to the game and helped me with a few of the mechanics, as well as show me some of the best roleplay spots.
[/color]

Devynex
I saw Devy on a rock in fluorite when we first met. We were both playing as the animals mentioned during my Uncommon Species post, and we joked around about incorrect items. Devy later introduced me to one of my other besties, Darkkythecat. The three of us usually run around Bonfire together, searching for Daughter Simba. XD
[/color]

Darkkythecat
Devy introduced me to her when we were roleplaying as Ostriches. I had found my people. She also is part of the hunt for Daughter Simba, and the three of us actually made a website for it. Good times. :D
[/color]

I have so many other awesome friends, but these were my first. I LOVE ALL OF YOU  ;)

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 09:23:29 pm »
My first friends is Feralheart:

Jessydav
Jess is actually one of my real life friends. She introduced me to the game and helped me with a few of the mechanics, as well as show me some of the best roleplay spots.
[/color]

Devynex
I saw Devy on a rock in fluorite when we first met. We were both playing as the animals mentioned during my Uncommon Species post, and we joked around about incorrect items. Devy later introduced me to one of my other besties, Darkkythecat. The three of us usually run around Bonfire together, searching for Daughter Simba. XD
[/color]

Darkkythecat
Devy introduced me to her when we were roleplaying as Ostriches. I had found my people. She also is part of the hunt for Daughter Simba, and the three of us actually made a website for it. Good times. :D
[/color]

I have so many other awesome friends, but these were my first. I LOVE ALL OF YOU  ;)

Aw seems quite nice to see you settling in and actually finding some close friends that you can relate to and share the same interests. c:
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 10:44:30 pm »
Arf, my very first friend on FeralHeart was PrettyReckless, who is also one of my closest friends now c;

Offline MechanicalMutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 12:31:43 pm »
I can't quite remember my very first friend, but the first person I actually stuck with was HoneyCakes9, then Breeds, Black Pain, and -Slipknot- <3

FH User: MechanicalMutt
DeviantART: Carxalckz