Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower RolePlay | Remake | Closed for time being! |  (Read 19432 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower RolePlay | Remake | Open | Applications: Open
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 07:26:38 am »

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 11:33:56 am »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 02:06:32 pm »
(I can make a female character too! I'm very good with keeping up with several characters. I'll post it in a bit.)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 02:26:27 pm »
Great! ^.^
I'll make one too, when I'll get back from shop and my uncles place! ^.^' ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 02:57:15 pm »
((I had an app all written out and then clicked out of Chrome deleting all of it... afhfdk

But in a bit I'll have an app ready, I'm writing it in another program so it doesn't get lost xD And just wondering since I can't remember from last time, what is the character limit?))

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2014, 03:38:46 pm »
Since I remade it, I'll add something of my own.
You may have as many characters as you can handle, so there isn't. :P

IM BACK!!!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 03:42:43 pm »
((Alright, since I wanted to keep one character I had from last time and add in two new ones :3))

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 04:09:25 pm »

Ellianah Lexington
"Lethal Adder"

Full Name: Ellianah Emilia Lexington

Alias(es): Lethal Adder, Adder, Elli,

Personality: Adder is known to be witty and manipulative. Her cunning and intelligence allow her to use others for her own gain. She shows little signs of loyalty to others, only keeping her own quest in mind and using all else to gain it. As time progresses, she is known to be reassuring and proud, always keeping a positive outlook and never backing down. Adder seems to be capable of pairings and able to find friendship, but whether she simply chooses not to or she is fearful of it is unknown.

Habits: -Tends to tap fingers

Appearance: A short, petite girl, Adder possesses lengthy darkish, red hair that remains in natural curls. She is pale, with porcelain skin and blue eyes. She is thin, but a tad curvy. Along with these, she possesses full lips and a welcoming look.

History: Born into a rich and notorious family, Adder had great potential and showed promise. She was placed into dozens of societies to help up her anty. She danced in ballet, did gymnastics and acrobatics, she ran track and played softball, learned martial arts and self defense, etc. Adder was trained from a young age in combat and all else practically. She joined the army as soon as she turned 18, using her abilities to climb the ranks within the one year she was in it. As she aged, she began her downfall. Her kleptomania and quick exit made her notorious for theft and other crimes in many cities. After her first arrest, her parents put her in the project to keep her from jail. Her powers will reveal a remarkable ability in combat. Her lethal hits and speedy reactions have named her "Lethal Adder".

Crush: None, Subject To Change.

Relationship Status: N/A

Power(s):
Main Power

Poison Touch http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Poison_Generation; Able to secrete a poison by touch. This toxin is used to slowly paralyze, kill, put to sleep, whatever Adder chooses to use. It can work in a matter of seconds or hours dependent on how much is used. Her poison is unlimited but takes time to create.

Secondary Powers

Enhanced Combat http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Combat; Adder shows a remarkable skill in combat. Agile and quick, she can conduct feats unimaginable to normal humans.
Contaminant Immunity http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Immunity; Adder is immune to all toxins and poisons though her first time infected with all she shows symptoms for a few hours before recovering. She is also immune to most diseases and viruses.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: No, Adder disliked the project. After her transformation, she seems to not care about it.

What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: Adder seems to be stuck in a constant battle between her past and her future. She hopes to help others, and change her history.

Extra: Though Adder only has three powers, she has several abilities due to these powers and things she possesses over her normal years.

Abilities

Master Martial Artist: Adder is an expert in the field of martial arts. She is proficient in karate, judo, aikido, savate, boxing and multiple styles of kung fu.
?Expert Acrobat: She is an Olympic class athlete, gymnast, acrobat and aerialist capable of numerous complex maneuvers and feats.
?Expert Marksman: Adder is a very accurate marksman skilled in sharpshooting and knife throwing.
?Multilingual: She is fluent in Russian, English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, and various other languages.
?Gifted Intellect: According to scientists, Adder's intellect is at level 3. She possesses the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations.
?Graceful Dancer: Adder grew up dancing in ballet, is a profound ballet dancer.
?Expert Tactician: She is a very effective strategist, tactician, and field commander.
?Talented Hacker: Adder can hack into all computer systems without tripping any firewalls or security with ease.
?Master Seductress: She is an expert in the field of seduction. Adder has been infamously known to bend many different men to her will and sometimes even get them to do her bidding for her. She sometimes continues deceiving certain men through means of acting if she still has a further use for them.
?Expert Spy: Adder is a dangerous secret agent trained in espionage, stealth, disguise, infiltration, and demolitions. She displays an uncanny affinity for psychological manipulation and can mask her real emotions perfectly.

-Adder is terrified of clowns
-Adder sometimes has butterfly seizures due to her brain capacity being over heated due to her powers, she simply stares off and remains silent and frozen for several minutes.
-Adder has a weakness to silver.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 06:57:58 pm »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:23:28 pm by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God