Author Topic: Winning the West. {OPEN}  (Read 11549 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Winning the West. {OPEN}
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 12:23:31 am »
((Yes, Ashkii ish in the same tribe as Anawa))

Ashkii

Stats:
Health: 100/100
Injuries: None
Illness: None

Color Key For This Post:
Beige= Ashkii
Lightblue= Female Elder

Ashkii stood high up in a tree, sitting comfortably on a thick tree branch. He dangled his feet on the side of it, swinging them idly back and forth. He wore a light brown soft vest, with several decorative designs sprawled on it in colorful paint. He sighed, letting the crisp morning air consume him. Unlike some, Ashkii had been up since the sun had awoken. The slightest rustle of leaves caught his attention, and he raked his gaze over the canopy above. Giving a small lop-sided smile, Ashkii whistled a short call. A large brown hawk peeked through the canopy, and glided down to him. He held out an arm, letting Itzsel land on his arm. Ashkii had never thought of Itzsel as his pet, but his companion, or an equal. He gave him as much freedom as Itzsel wished, but they were forever bound to each other. The bird was quite large, larger than most his species. It watched Ashkii with an unknown trust, and pecked the side of his head softly. Ashkii smiled, swatting at Itzsel, who pecked at him again. "Oh you wanna play that game, huh." Ashkii chuckled. Itzsel seemed to hover in the air, occasionally pecking at Ashkii. Ash laughed, letting his grip go as he went upside down on the branch. He gripped the branch with the back of his knees, letting his arms dangle upside down. Itzsel flew around him, pecking at his arms. Ashkii's spirited laughed filled the air as Itzsel seemed to tickle him with his beak. He swung himself down to the next branch, and then the next and the next. Soon he landed on the soft ground, with Itzsel landing on Ashkii's shoulder as soon as he stood up. Ashkii whistled again, and just as he had come, Itzsel flew towards the sky and disappeared. Ashkii gave a big sigh, smiling to himself. He strode back to the Tribe, his energy and happiness high as always. His arms swung by his sides as he walked into the village. A few more people were awake now, already starting on their daily work. Ashkii's deep brown eyes flicked around for something to do. He noticed an elder struggling with a pile of logs for the fire tonight. He jogged over, "May I?" He said in a kind voice. The elder looked up, nodding gently. He bent down and picked up the pile of logs, walking them over to the log pile. "Many thanks, Ashkii." The woman said, laying a hand on his shoulder. He nodded, smiling small. Ash walked and climbed on top of one of the dome-like structures made of mud, branches, and bark. He sat on top of it, looking over the awakening village. Adults, elders, and young children slowly began to peek out of their houses.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 01:06:03 am »
((I guess I'll join ^^ Also, I don't know too much about stuff at this/I totally forgot from school XD))

. Picture (not necessary, I know how hard they can be to find) I couldn't find a good one ;-;
. Name: Tokala, meaning "Fox"
. Nicknames (if any): The Fox
. Gender: Female
. Age: 17
. Race: Native American
. Profession: She just does different tasks around the tribe, although her favorite is the few times she is asked to hunt certain animals.
. Personality: Tokala lives up to her name. Although helpful and kind when needed, she loves to pull harmless pranks on other people, and is very sneaky and cunning. She has always been curious about the white men, often sneaking in and watching them from a safe distance.
Tokala is very intelligent, and although she isn't all too strong she can run quite fast when needed, but not for long periods of time. She hopes to become stronger and help her father with the "men's work".
. Accompanied by: A male goat named Tyee, a gift from her father due to her work around the tribe. (I dunno if they actually had goats, but goats are cool so yeah XD) (Also one of my actual goats, so the picture is pretty bad.)

. Other: She is for war against the settlers.
-She knows a small amount of English.

If you want me to change anything I will. c:

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 03:30:59 am »

Charlotte-Louise Tobin

Name: Charlotte-Louise Tobin
Nicknames: Char, Lou, Lotty or Tobin.
Race: White/British
Profession: Works on her fathers ranch out in the hills.
Personality: Charlotte-Louise has a very outgoing yet stubborn personality. Towards some she is very loving and caring, a long with being calm and collective - not really stepping out of line unless she feels it's needed. Towards other's she isn't that pleasant to approach. Most of the time she is outgoing, hate's sitting still so usually always has herself doing something whether it be work or just out on her usual adventures when given the time. She loves helping out her old man and loves going out on rides on her trusted steed, also accompanied by her beloved dog. Often she will hum songs and make her own tune on a fence or anything the can lay her hands on, with a gun she has a pretty steady hand so is never really in danger. Yes, of course she is cocky and rather hard headed, insanely stubborn to an unbearable extent - this always being used making her rather hard to handle. As well as being prone to snap and having the tendency to say what she want's when she want's has gotten her into trouble in the past. The only person she will listen to is her father. Towards a bloke she is interested in she can be flirtatious and rather kind and cunning, towards women she can be a little hostile depending on first impressions and whether she sees you as friend or foe. Despite not seeming it she is in fact a very bubbly person and for some, easy to get a long with. Many see her as unpredictable, however once getting to know her and earning her trust she is one you can always turn to and is always there for you - a loyal and trustworthy person who would risk life and limb for those she likes or sees as a friend. When it comes to a fight/battle she isn't on to back down and will always stand her ground.
Accompanied by:
This here is Diablo is a large black stallion who is the age of five years. His breed is of course of the Mustang as you can tell my some traits he holds as well as looks. He's quite the dare devil horse who loves to bounce around despite his large size and the danger he could put people in. He's larger than most horses on the ranch with muscle however he isn't the tallest. He was found by Char when he was a young foal who had wondered into the mountains and was about to be mauled by a wolf pack. Ever since being rescued he has been a close companion to Charlotte-Louise's and will protect her no matter what the cost is. He will often rare but never bolts off, never bites nor kicks unless on command from his friend. Despite being a tough guy he is actually a gentle giant.

This is Delgado, he is Char's four year old Australian Kelpie whom she has owned ever since being a pup. He was a pup out of one of the farm dogs litters which her father let her take responsibility of and call him her own. He's a very outgoing an energetic dog who loves to play fetch or chase things - a mischievous fella' he is indeed. Towards those he is familiar with he's rather relaxed and comforting, however if he doesn't know you he can become a little wary and if provoked or see's you as a threat he will bit - at times can be rather aggressive. He can be be seen as both a playful pup but also a fierce guard dog who will stand his ground and attack. Again though he is a very, very loyal companion of Charlotte's who she does also love. Despite being the smallest of the two he is indeed the one to watch out for.

Other:
- Carries around a pistol
- Owns a shot gun
- Isn't to bothered about the war but thinks both should be at peace with one another
- Speaks good english
- Often goes on night rides/walks

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 06:03:40 am »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 09:19:28 am »
. Name
Catori (Meaning Spirit (Hopi) )

. Nicknames (if any)
Cat, Hopi, Spirit.

. Gender
Female

. Age
17 Y/O

. Race
Native American

. Profession
Uhm. Idk. Is Chief Daughter, okay?

. Personality
Catori, can sometimes be a hothead, but, when it comes to being serious, she will do her best not to mess up.
She might seem beautiful and kind towards others, but that is only because she is kind towards her friends or beloved ones. Some say she is the beautiful Chief's daughter, but she does not think in that way as she knows that every person is beautiful at something.

. Accompanied by
By Star, her horse.

. Other
N/A

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 11:40:32 am »
[[Lovely, lovely! Accepted guys!

((Btw, Vaskie-poo, did you happen to get the name Ashkii from Beyond Two Souls? OuO <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2014, 11:42:01 am »
Question: Since you started Roleplaying, can I post my post when I have the time? :3
*Walks to shame corner* ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2014, 12:13:30 pm »
[Oh aye! No worries. I haven't even gotten around to posting, myself! It's all good in the hood. C:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 02:58:44 pm »
((Lol maybe))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 05:03:03 pm »

Charlotte-Louise Tobin

The echoing sound of the all to familiar rooster echoed through the hills as Reginald started his early morning wake up call - on starting at dawn and the other an hour later, but as usual Charlotte would get up to the first call so she had time to do her own thing before going to work. It wasn't unusual for her to wake up early, sure she liked sleeping in now and then but ever since being a young girl she had been an early riser - her doing more damage than Reginald in waking people up, but she just thought she was giving a helping hand. Remaining in bed she lay still, listening as his 'alarm' soon lowered and suddenly it all went silent, the only thing she could hear were calls of dingoes, coyotes and wolves - the odd bird would let out a squawk and obviously she could here the familiar sounds of the farm animals. Drawing her arms from under the covers she threw them to the opposite side of the bed and lifted, pulling her legs out and turning, allowing them to hang from the wooden frame as she sat atop the mattress. Looking around her wooden furnished room a smile grew across her face, as usual it was very clean and well lit from the dim light that managed to peak through the closed curtains, raising her arms in a stretch she then lowered her hand to cover her mouth as she let out a yawn. Placing her hands onto the soft surface she put weight onto her hands as she pushed herself up and shuffled across the room.

Placing her hands on the hanging fabric she managed to pull them open and watched as the sun sat at the horizon, a smile grew across her face revealing her pearly white as she glanced across the fields and towards the half circle that sat  on the hill top. This was a sight she always enjoyed in the mornings and even at night, it always seemed to put a smile on her face and of course it was a beautiful sight. Opening her window she then leaned out to look over the ranch; pigs laying in their pens few would shuffle, the sheep seemed to be slowly waking, donkeys pondering around their pastures, horses already awake and prancing around, as well as the horses in the stables which she could hear letting out whinne's and kicking at the doors, chickens heard clucking, goats heard bleating, the cats meowing, cows resting in the fields, geese and all the other animals were slowly starting to wake. Looking down at the ranch made her realise how big it actually was, it was a beautiful ranch one of the largest around the west and her father had built it all by hand throughout his younger years. And boy had he done a great job, bars, pastures, pens, coops, training rings, carts, posts, shed's and the farm house - he had managed to do this in the few years he had and it was a sight to be seen, he had always loved to build and had set out his dream to build a ranch. Which would soon be owned by her.

Smiling she leapt back and headed towards her dresser, opening the drawers she grabbed out a pair of dark blue denim jeans, a white and brown checked top - closing the drawer she quickly got changed out of her night gown and threw the checked shirt over her head and quickly buttoned it up, then sliding on her dart jeans she zipped and also buttoned them up, sliding a brown belt through the gaps then tightening - a large, shiny buckle stood out on it was a weird yet beautiful pattern. Running her fingers through her hair she was now ready. As she left the room she grabbed her brown cowboy had from the wooden cabinet and her brown boots from the bottom of her bed. Quietly she slipped across the top floor of their two story house and quickly tapped down the stairs until reaching the front door. Like a mouse, she opened the front door and then shut it without making a sound, she was now stood on the porch. Plodding towards the flight of three stairs she allowed herself to sit atop of the top step as she slipped on her brown boots then placed the hat atop her head - now she was ready to head out. Hurrying down the stairs she calmly walked across the rough ground as she passed the many pastures and pens, patting any animal that seemed to approach to greet the all to familiar woman, but for the time being she wouldn't be tending to these animals she had to take out her two companions/pets before the day started like she did't daily.

Hurrying towards the large wooden barn the sound of horses kicking at their stall doors and chains rattling filled the young cowgirls ears as she drew closer, their familiar grunts and neighs also sounding as she entered the barn. Several stalls were empty where as several were also full, the horses would take turns in going into the pastures at day and night but sometimes all would be brought in if there was a storm or bandits were close by along with the obvious prey animals. Anyway's, continuing down the centre of the stall's she came to a sudden stop, turning to her left she glanced at the large black stallion who stood with his head hung over the door awaiting his master. Smiling she grabbed the equines large head and pulled it up, kissing the stallions snout she chuckled as he nodded his head up and down and allowed a snort to blow through his nostrils. Her mousey brown locks blew back with the slight gust of wind which caused her to let out a chuckle as she began to stroke the stallions neck - then roughly patting it. Opening the door she stepped back and grabbed the horses head collar "C'mon boy it's time to go!" she spoke with a soft tone as she smiled at the equine, slowly she lead him out of the stall and towards the posts outside the barn to tack him up.

[/spoier]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.