Author Topic: |In Shadowhunters We Trust| ~OPEN AND ACCEPTING~  (Read 12470 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: |In Shadowhunters We Trust| ~OPEN AND ACCEPTING~
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 01:11:01 pm »
Jessica BrandyWolf
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it's happened."

Full Name:
Jessica Wolf Brandy

Known As:
Jessica

Nicknames:
Jessie, Brady, Sica

Origin:
Scotland

Accent:
She has a Scottish Accent

Orientation:
Straight

Main Weapon:
Steel Bow and Arrow

Secondary Weapon:
A larger seraph blade

Personality:
Jessica is usually quite contained, and doesn't talk to others.  She likes to keep her concentration, instead of worrying about everything else.  She doesn't care what you think of her, and if you talk about her the wrong way, she'll snap.  She enjoys drawing, and exploring the wilderness, she talks to animals, since they cannot judge her.  She's considered very spiritual.

Flaws:
She sometimes has too much going on inside her head, and spaces out.  She also has a scar on her right hand that disables her thumb to move.

History:
O-O

Appearance:
Jessica has dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes.  She wears a black cloak, with her favorite "assassin hood" from when she was younger.

Habits:
She mutters to herself when she gets nervous, and has a tendency to scream at people if they ask her a question.

Crush:
Jace Wayland
No, subject to change.

Relationship Status:
Open

Other:
Potatoes <3
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:49:06 am by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 02:28:16 pm »
@~River~: Huehue lovely application bby. I'm just going to ask that you fix dat last name. You can make a Shadowhunter last name with the chart provided on the first page.

ALSO- for those who have joined. It IS okay that you come from The London Institute. However, since you three DO come from there- you should all know each other VERY well. If you'd like to change where your character came from now is the time. If you have your heart set on a British Accent just change your origin but say you went to London a few times on the job. Keep in mind this roleplay is meant to be for characters ALL over the world. Italy, Rome, Britain, London, India, Cuba, Asia, Paris, etc. Keep it interesting! Your character doesn't have to COME from these places, just have lived there for a large chunk of their life.

Let's try to get some guys in here as well ^.^))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:32:37 pm by Vask »

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 02:37:02 pm »
Ok, I'm just curious on what you mean by change the last name. 
The last name "Brandy" is in the chart on the first page. O.o
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 03:03:43 pm »
Thank you for accepting me and I completely understand what you mean about the accents. I've changed my to character to be originated from Paris :3
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 07:41:37 pm »
Do we have enough people to start?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 12:19:57 am »
@~River~: Hurhur my apologies for not clarifying. The last names chart is meant to combine how of those. Like 'Aldergreen', 'Ashhallow', 'Cherrywright', etc. I'll add you to the characters list though.

@Sherlolly: Thank you for understanding!

@Rustys/Everyone: Alright guys! We have a good hold on characters I believe. So we shall start. We have a bit shortage on males, so if you'd like you can create a male. But this is IN NO WAY MANDATORY. We can easily rp with the genders we have :3

Roleplay Starter

Day: Monday
Time: 6:00am
Place: New York City Institute

It's 6am on Monday in New York City. You had just arrived at the NYC Institute late last night, and barely had time to breath. You were quickly whisked away to your bedroom by the Institute Master(shadowhunter in charge of the NYC Institute). The bedrooms here are beautifully decorated with a sort of old Victorian style. Today is a quiet day, and your time to meet the other Shadowhunters that came to the Institute. The bedrooms that house you is the Eastern Courters. A long hallway of bedrooms and at the end of the hall is a large beautiful foyer filled with couched and tables. The foyer is connected the the Eastern Courters kitchen. A moderately sized kitchen with all the basic cooking items. At the other end of the hall is the elevator that runs to the ground floor and all the way up to the Greenhouse. On the ground floor is the entryway, training room, library, Masters Courters, and Masters Office. The other floors are the same living Courters but empty of any Shadowhunters.

Explore the depths and secrets of the Institute, meet the others, train a little, try your hand at cooking, or anything else you want!

Note: Do not go out hunting for demons alone. Since demonic activity is climbing the Master doesn't want anyone going alone. If demonic activity is spotted the Master will inform everyone.

Alex Fairwater

Letting a breath of air escape past his lips in a sigh, hands gently gripping the side of his bathroom sink, Alex let his mind race with the information he received only last night. Shadowhunters from all over the world were here now, and Alex knew that the Institute Master had information he didn't. Maybe more trouble then they'd been having already. Demons were at an all time high these past few months. Maybe it had something to do with that. All he knew is that he hadn't seen anyone yet. Or met anyone. The only person familiar to him was a miss Sapphire Aspenhallow, whom he'd worked with once when he was younger. But he'd yet to see any sight of her either. Alex had been up since 5, as he usually is. Running a hand through his hair he walked out of his bathroom and into his messy bedroom. With a small huff he gave a mental note to clean this up later. Alex strode towards the door and silently swung it open and shut behind him, now taking long strides down the hallway to the Eastern Quarter's Foyer. The whole Eastern Quarters was quiet, and he found himself liking it. Instead of heading to the couch, he turned and walked into the kitchen. The table was lined with the fancy glass plates, and on top of them were pancakes, eggs, muffins, and any breakfast food possible. Alex counted the plates, seeing there was one missing. Shaking his head, he gave a small chuckle. The Institute Master did this often to Alex, testing him in some way. He knew he'd want to see if Alex took any food or pretended he didn't notice they were short one plate. The fancy breakfast and plates was ALL for the Shadowhunters coming in from different states, and even countries. Giving a small sigh, Alex turned and jerked open the fridge. His deep olive eyes scanned the contents of it. /Hmm.../

---

Sapphire Aspenhallow

The young Sapphire woke with a start, jerking herself up from her bed. Gasping in big gulps of air, she wiped the sweat off her forehead. Another nightmare. She brushed it off almost immediately. Shadowhunters would get nightmares all the time. Your mind likes to dwell on all the horrible things you've seen anyway. She looked around the room curiously, now able to get a good feel for the place. Last night she was whisked away so fast and put into her room she could barely look at anything. Sapphire kicked off her bed sheets and tiptoed over to her big bulky suitcase. She slipped into a tight black tank top and light skinny jeans. As she stepped into a pair of black flip flops she brushed out her silky hair, then let it fall around her shoulders. Giving a small yawn she looked at the clock on the side table by her bed. /Ugh./ She rolled her bright blue eyes in disgust of such an early number. Sapphire grabbed the bag of makeup in her suitcase and jogged to her bathroom. She quickly applied basic makeup. Black eyeliner, mascara, and a natural pink lipstick. She stood back and looked at herself. Truly, Sapphire was amazingly striking in her looks. With her dark hair, light eyes, thin stature, and sharp face structure. Sighing she walked back into her room and stuffed her makeup back into her suitcase.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 04:13:00 pm »

Sydney Weathermark
"Nothing happens to you, it always happens for you."

Sydney had studied the ceiling of her bedroom for at least an hour now. Her eyes ached with fatigue, something that she was by far used to. Throwing the covers up and over her head, she buried into the warmth of the bed, wanting to get the most out of the night. She closed her eyes and willed herself to sleep. Something that would not come. After a while of attempting and failing at falling into a light slumber, she threw back the duvet and hastily stood up. Maybe a little too hastily- the ground swayed beneath her as all of the blood rushed from her head. Shaking her head a few times, her blue eyes scanned the room. The watch carelessly thrown on her bedside table the night before read 5:30AM. Tutting at the early time, she wandered around the large room, picking up an ornament here and there and turning it around in her hands. She did this for about five minutes until she knew the room off by heart.

The sharp raking sound of coat hangers against metal broke the comforting silence of the room. She had arranged her clothes the night before to be set into neat sections in her wardrobe and drawers. The wardrobe mainly held her dressier clothes, but she decided to make an effort since it was her first day. Sydney bit her lip as she stared blankly at the closet full of clothes. Mini dress? No, too uncomfortable. Hoody? No, too casual. Jumper and jeggings? Perfect.

Adjusting her earrings, she huffed. Running her hands through her hair she tried to flatten down the mess that it was. Her hair was always the messiest at the worst of times. She muttered a string of French curses and stared at herself in the mirror. Throwing her hands up in the air Sydney scanned the room for anything to cover it with and rested her gaze on a black beanie. It will have to do. She wished that she was allowed to paint her nails. But as always, all Shadowhunters must have clean, short nails perfect for battle. Her hand reached out and grabbed the hat, adjusting it loosely on her head so that her soft curls sat comfortably underneath it, preventing it from falling off.

What she's wearing:
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 07:50:45 pm »
Joseph laid on his bed, looking out of the window to his left.  It was starting to brighten outside, it was best he started getting up now.  He threw the blanket off him and grabbed up the folded clothing he had set on his nightstand and got changed into a black t shirt and jeans.  He eyed himself in the mirror and combed back his black hair before he sat down the comb and straightened.  He walked to the door and pushed it open.  He looked both ways down the hallway as if he was about to cross the road before stepping out and making his way to the kitchen.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2014, 01:12:24 pm »
It's fixed! :D