Author Topic: Your goal on FeralHeart  (Read 3285 times)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Your goal on FeralHeart
« on: September 30, 2014, 05:49:38 pm »
What do you like to do on FeralHeart the most?
Roleplay, make maps/presets, talk, explore, or just hand around?

I personally do a little of all, exept preset making. That just drives me crazy. xD
What do you do using your time on FeralHeart? c:

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

S. Italy/Romano

Re: Your goal on FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 07:59:28 pm »
Hmm... Well I love sitting around in bonfire and listening to some of the conversations to be had there, sometimes I'll even pitch in with my own opinion. That is, if I'm not roleplaying with my buddies in Fluorite. Other than that, I used to make presets on my old account, but I can't find the time any more, since I've got more homework, maybe I'll do a few near the end of the semester... depends.

I also love attending the parties that the staff host every now and then and I used to attend movie nights, not sure if they're still scheduled though.

All in all, I pretty much want to get to roleplay, have fun and have a good conversation. However, I do report rule breakers, FH should be a safe environment.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:36:02 pm by Lovino Vargas »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 08:03:47 pm »
I mainly find myself sitting in different maps with friends, or random people I've just met or never spoken to.
A conversation will usually spark with time..

Other than this, I guess I tend to make presets every now and again if I have time and find the energy to.

I have no real goal, other than to have fun and relax with people I enjoy being around. :'3
RETIRED.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 08:19:04 pm »
Goal on Feralheart? My goal would be to get the best out of the game-enjoy it, have fun, help others, etc. etc.-the list goes on. Feralheart is the perfect little escape from reality where you can just be creative, whether it comes to presets, maps, meshes, and so on. The community is really sweet, and the people I have met here are just amazing.

Hmm, what do I like to do in Feralheart? I do enjoy many things in Feralheart, (usually my preferences change from time-to-time) however my absolute favorite things to do in-game found be:

- Sitting in Bonfire, simply observing the craziness around.
- Preset making, as long as I'm not being rushed, and I have the time to do them.
- Being with friends-this is self-explanatory-I love the awesome, friendly people I have met. <3 It's nice to be able to have a little chat now and then.
- Helping others, whether it just be a question on the help boards or one of those "where's (this) map," I'm all in.
- Mesh making, although this takes place outside of the game and in another program, I love to see the outcome of these fabulous meshes!

Well that basically it for now. 

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 09:21:28 pm »
I mainly use FeralHeart for the social and creativity aspect. Here, I can bring out most of my true and hidden self. For the creativity part, I can "unleash" my characters and roleplay my heart out.
This game lets me get away from my horrid mind and life, basically.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 12:36:41 am »
My only goal would to be to enjoy FH as much as I can whenever I have the time to get in-game. (Doesn't really count as a goal but whatever lol)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 08:50:36 am »
The best thing about Feral Heart, to me, is the amazing friends I've had the opportunity of meeting, and have yet to meet.
The community itself is just so diverse and unique, and I am grateful for how tight knit everyone seems here.
So that said, I guess my goal would be just to enjoy my time here with the awesome people I'm proud to call my friends.

As for what I spend my time doing,
it's mostly just sitting in Bonfire stalking roleplays silently, or derping around with friends.
Most of my time, recently, is spent roleplaying.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 06:11:12 am »
Well what I prefer to do on Feral Heart is just hang around with my friends. If not hanging with my friends then I just enjoy making maps or watching other people play and enjoy role-playing with their friends or clans. If an issue occurs I do my best to help solve it. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 08:10:19 am »
FeralHeart is one of these games, full with amazing floofs that you have to meet one day. Actually, nobody from my real-life friends knows that I play this game, except my cousin. And like Alpha said, FH is the perfect little escape from the reallity. I love to hang out with my friends and explore the maps (again and again). I enjoy the game itself, love to help others, have fun while hanging out with friends.

As for the other question, I mostly spend my time with just sitting in Bonfire (or Fitcho and South Pole), to help others and review so many topics (on the forum), talk with my friends, etc. FeralHeart somehow fills my heart. <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline ~Myrr~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 05:31:19 pm »
My goal in Feral Heart? Well, to me it would be almost the same as most of the people have said so far. I also am trying to get the best out of the game, enjoying it when I can. I am just trying to talk to friends, RP some maybe, and possibly post a map or two on the site for everyone to enjoy.

I do like to sit around and watch how other people's RPs go. They give me inspiration for when I am map making, preset making, or writing a story. I also like to occasionally go to Bonfire and face the craziness that goes on there. I usually go to Sky's Rim to chat with whoever is there, and lastly I hang around the Stone Bridge and the N/Z Tree to do everything I said above. It is pretty interesting how things can go once you think about it. XD