Author Topic: Jynkz's Tutorial on Cosplaying Characters! (Anime, Cats, Dogs, ect.)  (Read 2875 times)

Offline catcarryer

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • So what?~
    • View Profile
Jynkz's Character Tutorials!

Hello there fluffies! Have you ever had an urge to cosplay or impersonate your favorite character in FH? Well, this little thread is made just for that! Since I see a Halloween party is about to be celebrated I have made this tut for the convenience of you guys!

What you might need is Mass Markings and a copy of Pawesome Pack V4. You can surf the internet for the links to the downloads because I don't remmember where I found them. ^^; Gomen! But, I remmember that someone posted a link to the pack somewhere in the forums...

Now, without further ado I would be starting this little tut, starting on how you should install the packs.

Offline catcarryer

• So what?~
    • View Profile
Re: Jynkz's Tutorial on Cosplaying Characters! (Anime, Cats, Dogs, ect.)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 04:34:23 am »
Installing Item and Marking Packs

Its actualy quite easy to put these bundles of joy into your game so you wont have to see blinding marshmellow felines and canines around.

When you get the pack, it will be in a .ZIP file, these are compact files that can be opened by using a free program called WinRAR. You may search up on that and install it, as soon as that is done, open the .ZIP file. You will see many files in the .ZIP. Now... find a file called markings.cfg , once you have found it, open up where you saved your FH stuff. Most likely it will be installed on your Local Disk or C: Drive. Open the folder and place the .cfg file in. If it says there is another file in the name of markings.cfg, just say replace. Then, go back to the .ZIP. There will be many .jpeg pictures which are black and white, In the FH folder go to Media>Textures. Place all the picture files in there and then open FH. There you go! Now you have new markings to play with!

Now, do you want some daggers or some cool bracelets on your character and only got the Christmas Hat? You only need to download the Pawesome Item Pack, it has been recently updated to V4 with new items.

Now, to start off. Like the markings it will download as a .ZIP. Open it in WinRAR and find a file called items.cfg and put it in you FH folder and replace the old one. Now, when you get to the other stuffs place it all in FH>Media>Items. Run your FH and go play with your new weapons for awesomeness!

Next will be a guide in character settings in the first page.

Offline catcarryer

• So what?~
    • View Profile
Re: Jynkz's Tutorial on Cosplaying Characters! (Anime, Cats, Dogs, ect.)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 05:23:58 am »
Character Size and Height (1st Step of Making a Chara)

Now, have you seen a cat as big as a teenage lion in real life before? *Stares at some warrior cats*. Well, its fine, if you're not planning to be a huge ass kitteh. But you need to friggin... Reserch... On... How... Tall... Or... Fat... Your... Chara... ISH. Because it gets annoying when we see huge lion cubs or wolf pups flyin' around.

1. Get a reference picture to your chara!

Now you might wanna get one of these, since you need it for the color of your character as well as the proportions. Ill be using Ezio Auditore here, a character from Assassins Creed 2. I also will be cosplaying him as an undead at the party.

Feline or Canine?

See what model fits the character the most. Feline characters are more for the anime characters or robots & Mecha. Wolves seem to look good for human-like creatures or humans, like Titans, Mythology, or people in general. So I'll be using a wolf for Ezie's cosplay.

Head Size?

T.B.C.!