Author Topic: Your opinion on FNAF OCs?  (Read 12339 times)

Offline Misinterpreted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Your opinion on FNAF OCs?
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2015, 01:13:07 pm »
To be completely honest, this whole ''Five Nights At Freddy's'' thing makes me abit annoyed and kinda put a distance between myself and those people. The first few weeks the game came out was fine, I bought it on steam and played around with it. I even got scared by it for awhile, but then after weeks pass I stopped playing the game because I got very bored with it and yet people were still drooling and screaming like children over it. I was honestly quite glad that once the hype for the game died down for a few weeks. Until the second game's trailer came out...Ugh. Same game just a more spookier story right? You have to watch the screen and jump screens galore. Oh and story and plot because why not? I dunno it just seems like the same game only with a number ''2'' after it. I didn't even buy the second game due to me wasting my money  on the first game. I'm usually not the one who is for the Original Characters, because they make them just like the ones in the game. The ones used in the game are left behind and then others become popular and famous and all the fandom and kids love that character and make their own Character just like them. I dunno, I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything because you can make whatever you like as long as it makes you happy, but I'm just not a fan of them at all.
    couldn't explain this any other way. Thank you, Berrymutt. I have the same opinion.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:18:42 pm by ??s??????????? »

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 01:17:05 am »
To be completely honest, this whole ''Five Nights At Freddy's'' thing makes me abit annoyed and kinda put a distance between myself and those people. The first few weeks the game came out was fine, I bought it on steam and played around with it. I even got scared by it for awhile, but then after weeks pass I stopped playing the game because I got very bored with it and yet people were still drooling and screaming like children over it. I was honestly quite glad that once the hype for the game died down for a few weeks. Until the second game's trailer came out...Ugh. Same game just a more spookier story right? You have to watch the screen and jump screens galore. Oh and story and plot because why not? I dunno it just seems like the same game only with a number ''2'' after it. I didn't even buy the second game due to me wasting my money  on the first game. I'm usually not the one who is for the Original Characters, because they make them just like the ones in the game. The ones used in the game are left behind and then others become popular and famous and all the fandom and kids love that character and make their own Character just like them. I dunno, I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything because you can make whatever you like as long as it makes you happy, but I'm just not a fan of them at all.
    couldn't explain this any other way. Thank you, Berrymutt. I have the same opinion.

I know I can't change what ya think but people do not love it cause of the spook, it's the backstory being a mystery. When will someone notice this?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 01:43:49 am »
Ok, ditto on what Berrymutt said..
I, myself, did not care for any of the games to the slightest.
I thought they were all very redundant, and generally the same thing.
The only thing scary were the obvious jump scares. I didnt even think the plot was even slightly spooky.

As far as OCs based on it, I'd never knock creativity.
I personally think the concept FNAF characters is a little far fetched and feel like most FNAF characters are basically the same. But thats just me. If you find joy in making those OCs, by all means, do what makes you happy!

But to me, I think the whole FNAF craze is silly and will never quite understand what others see in it.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 01:52:14 pm »
Honestly. The game in the beginning wasn't even scary. Maybe a jump scare or two, but honestly the characters themselves were never really spoopy.

They do indeed need a better plot, but the OC basing off of them confuses me. Some people I feel take it too far, but whatever makes you happy.

FNAF is okay in my opinion, but I believe they need to step it up a bit in the scary factors.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2015, 02:58:41 pm »
In all honesty, Vespian's never been a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's. I mean not to sound cruel nor step on a few toes but this is my sole view of the game. Aye, I've heard from friends of the game's whole story line with the parlor bein' haunted by young children who have deceased/been murdered there but, again in my honest opinion, I feel like he could have done better with the game, better with the plot at least. Don't get me wrong, is it a good plot, but there's certain kinks I have taken note of that leave I either utterly confused or cross as not my ideal taste. I bein' one who absolutely loves horror, I really don't consider FNaF a horror game at all. As stated, it's too "silly" via the gameplay.

As for those who are big fans of FNaF and make OCs 'n the like, while I don't quite understand what they see in the game, doesn't give I the right to justify their preferences. Want to make an OC? Go for it! I'm not nor will I ever be the one who stops ye. Even if ye may interact with I in the game, I'll respond like I always do. As long as every floof's havin' fun.
Methinks the only thing that gets me with FNaF OCs is when individuals genderbend the characters or skip around sayin' they're Foxy's daughter or Freddy's son, etc. or even the characters themselves then try to make 'em act just like/very similar to the original characters when they're not yet familiarized with how to properly reenact the animatron's personality. Thus, they end up lookin' to I like plushies rollin' around instead of what the game originally intended 'em to be. In-character wise, I speak of course.
gone

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2015, 09:31:43 pm »
Fist, sorry if i spell stuff wrong, now here we go;

I've made 90% bad expiriences with FNAF OC's AND canon characters. For example today i went to the fnaf2 map and a foxy and...vixen oc were literally only doing everything labelled inappropriate and as i tried to tell them its kinda against the rules they wanted to tell me the owner of the map allowed it. The map owner can make his own rules in a map i guess but they shouldnt take away the main FH rules. Then i encountered a lot of mary sues and gary sues who basically replaced the original characters roles and were oh so perfect and able to instand kill every single living thing on the planet. Or the ones who take their AU pizzaria rps a bit too serious and try to kick you outta the map if you show up as a canon character yelling "this is not freddys pizza gtfo" alright. I understand people wanna do their rp stuff but hell its a public map. But yeah, a lot characters get into serious conflict with some canon stuff, if people say they did the bite of 87 or some stuff like that, they pair themselfs up with literally everyone and even make babys even tho they are robots and cant do such thibgs but WHATEVER. I try to oversee this but i fail everytime because...i like the game..those people kinda ruin it..that hurts.

But i met 1 oc who was actually well thought about and a nice, not immature and pervert person behind the character! I met a view others too, and the first view i've got of them was actually quiet nice too, sadly didnt manage to meet them again tho..

That got longer and more confusing than expected so sorry if i jump a bit from theme to theme...

[ Replaced a certain term ye have used with a more appropriate bundle of words. Gotta watch what those fingers may type down. ]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:16:09 pm by Vespian »
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Offline alanawolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • thirsty son???
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2015, 10:47:29 pm »
Honestly, I get pretty annoyed by the FNAF characters around Feralheart. I've never played the game, but it seemed like the game has become extremly overrated. And i'm not judgeing people who do like FNAF, its just that I dislike the game. I was never a big fan of scary games and etc..I just really see that game everywhere I go, and its gotten on my nerves abit. I do have a few friends who love that game, but I don't dislike them for likeing it xD.

I've only heard little of the game and what it's about. I've watched some youtube videos of the game and etc, it never really made me want to play the game, as I said before scary games arent my thing. The characters in the game also bothered me abit, they dident seem....creative in my opinion. They seemed to have been rushed to make these characters, and not taken there time and planning it out. Also, It kind of got annoying EVEN MORE when they came out with more FNAF's like FNAF 2.

Again i've never played the game so I might have the wrong oppionion this is just a thought from watching youtube videos and told expernices from my friends

So there's my opinion c:
My DA is - http://shimmeer.deviantart.com/
And my user in Feralheart is -Alanawolf

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 08:01:31 pm »
People can make their OOC's whatever they want, but I personally don't find the game very entertaining. It's easy and not remotely scary. I guess it must entertain someone though, to have become as popular as it is. So as I say to many things people do these days, whatever floats thy boat.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2015, 12:37:24 pm »

I'm pretty neutral on them all...They may as well be Creepy Pasta characters for all I care. They normally leave me be, and so I do the same for them. I never enjoyed the game (being the chicken I am), but you know, it's kind nice to see people trying to be creative and add a new twist to something they like? Then again, that could just be me trying to force positivity....

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2015, 03:36:53 pm »
In all honesty, Vespian's never been a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's. I mean not to sound cruel nor step on a few toes but this is my sole view of the game. Aye, I've heard from friends of the game's whole story line with the parlor bein' haunted by young children who have deceased/been murdered there but, again in my honest opinion, I feel like he could have done better with the game, better with the plot at least. Don't get me wrong, is it a good plot, but there's certain kinks I have taken note of that leave I either utterly confused or cross as not my ideal taste. I bein' one who absolutely loves horror, I really don't consider FNaF a horror game at all. As stated, it's too "silly" via the gameplay.

I have to agree with Vespian on this one. When I heard about it from a friend, I was eager to experience a terror filled rpg, but what I got was a point and click game where I close the doors, otherwise I'll get a little tune and a jumpscare.

People can make their OOC's whatever they want, but I personally don't find the game very entertaining. It's easy and not remotely scary. I guess it must entertain someone though, to have become as popular as it is. So as I say to many things people do these days, whatever floats thy boat.

Aye, pretty much sums up my feelings.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 04:03:12 pm by Cruel_Fears »