Author Topic: Your opinion on FNAF OCs?  (Read 12370 times)

Offline Seilide

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Your opinion on FNAF OCs?
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2015, 11:35:20 pm »
I love the game. I don't usually play horror games, but I like the backstory of it and the characters.
Now... OCs...
(Warning: If you have an FNAF oc, this may offend you.)
It is EXTREMELY rare for me to even slightly like an FNAF oc. Why? 1. Because most of them are... well... what they are. "This is Wolfy the Wolf he is black with red eyes and grey paws and is missing an arm and bit a kid's leg off" First of all... the pizzeria wouldn't allow characters like that. 2spooky4kids. None of the main animatronics are scary, except in FNAF 3 because it takes place at a HORROR attraction therefore must be scary. Yes, they have the black eyes with white pupil. But that's only at night when they are trying to get to you. 2. Because the main story only has so many animatronics. "Oh but fandoms like MLP don't have those OCs as cannon but people use them anyway!" Yeah, okay. BUT... MLP's universe allows for infinite characters. There are normal ponies walking about in the world. You are able to create an inhabitant of Equestria that doesn't have to be super important. You can't do that with FNAF because every character is important. There are no background characters besides children that visit there and such.
Now... me saying this will not stop people from making them, I know. But at least people should actually try to make them conform to the game if they make one.
If you want to make one, you should make the name start with the first letter of their species. ((B)onnie is a (B)unny, so you could do something like "Anna the Armadillo" or "Wally the Wolf"  though I would stay away from "Wolfy the Wolf" or "Elephanty the Elephant" as they are not creative. Sure there's Foxy but he's an exception. The rest have different names.)
You should make the colors REALISTIC. The rest of them have happy colors. Don't make a super dark evil one. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Perhaps you could make a green cat or something. Also don't put twenty colors and markings on it. Keep it simple.
Don't put a ton of accessories on it, and make the accessories relevant to their purpose (example: Foxy is a pirate attraction so he has a hook, gold teeth, and an eyepatch, Chica serves people (assumed) so she has a bib that says "Let's Eat!!!" (or "Let's Party!!!" according to FNAF2)
If it absolutely positively MUST be broken, keep it in a parts and service room or something, out of the view of children. They wouldn't use a broken animatronic. (Exception is Mangle, since she is a take-apart-put-back-together thing.)
Make an animal that isn't in the game already. So it wouldn't be rational to have two bunnies or two bears or two foxes. (In FNAF2 the withered ones don't count. They are not in use.)
Jeez... didn't mean for it to be this long. Eugh. Sorry. >>

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2015, 01:33:28 am »
I really don't care for FNAF OC's since they've never bothered me before. As long as they are not harassing people or breaking FH rules, I really don't see a problem with them.
Now there was a time where I did see a Chica character with the words "adult roleplayer for adult roleplays. No children allowed pls." And asked, "What do you mean by that?" and their response in whisper was. "This Chica is supposed to be a sexy Chica that pleasures the night guard characters."

I thought that was enough FH for one day. Although it didn't come close to the "sexy anthro gigginox" character I encountered in Bonfire Island.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 01:38:16 am by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2015, 08:17:59 pm »

Now there was a time where I did see a Chica character with the words "adult roleplayer for adult roleplays. No children allowed pls." And asked, "What do you mean by that?" and their response in whisper was. "This Chica is supposed to be a sexy Chica that pleasures the night guard characters."

I thought that was enough FH for one day. Although it didn't come close to the "sexy anthro gigginox" character I encountered in Bonfire Island.

Oh my lorde's royals.

This, basically sums up my opinion of FNaF OCs and the fandom itself.

I used to be a fan of the game myself, but...
The OCs, Fandom, ect have since ruined it for me.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline IceaPlayzPC

• Curious Wanderer
  • *Insert Christmas song here*
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • c/IceaPlayzPC
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • iceaplayzpc
    • iceaplayzpc
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2015, 12:53:20 am »
Though I hate FNAF with all my being, I don't mind these people being FNAF characters, they're only having fun, but if they try to drag me into their roleplay or force me to make a FNAF character and all that (which never happened and I hope that will never happen) I would be pretty ticked off at them for trying to drag me into something that contains something I absolutely do not like. otherwise, they're fine with me :)

My most active characters are Orpalea and Leotie. Fine me ingame as one of these characters!

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2015, 05:35:26 pm »
I have an entire group starring my...Half-oc. Long story, oops
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2015, 10:03:22 pm »
i dont really mind the ocs and stuff i just leave them alone (even though i did kill a 'vincent' character once... long story involving a car...) i even used to have an oc myself even though it was before i joined fh but really all the ummm.... rude stuff i guess i would have to say.... ruined it for me but the game wasnt scary... yeah the jumpscares would suprise me a little because they were unexpected but overall im quite neutral on fnaf
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline *Serious*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • #sloud
    • View Profile
    • Wokovu
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2015, 07:39:42 am »
I don't have a problem with it. It's actually quite fun to watch them role-play.
Icon made by FlareKitsune on DeviantArt
Username in game: *Serious* (main account)
Username in game: Seriziqq (side account)

Offline LovieHats

• Curious Wanderer
  • nyoom
    • StarsStrikeInTheAir
    • littledorkysmile
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2015, 01:14:32 pm »
I think they're fine, it's not like they're harming anyone.

Then again, I am a fan of FNAF, so that might as well be the reason why I don't mind them so much.
Whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2015, 08:14:55 pm »
I'm personally not a fan of the series or fandom, so I'm admittedly a bit wary of the OCs. Some of them can be utterly brilliant in terms of both storytelling and design, whereas others I've encountered seem to care little for what's appropriate to roleplay. Of course, it's similar to most of FH's population, but it's definitely more obvious when it's crammed into one teeny-tiny area. There's so, so many arguments, too. I try to avoid them or dash right on through.

Still, I'm glad the fans have somewhere to roleplay out their ideas and passions. I just wish a select few of them took the effort to keep the profanity and such in check.

Offline Help

• Curious Wanderer
  • ''I DON'T LIKE MANGOS!''- Mark Foster
    • temidite
    • guzma-dite
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2015, 10:43:30 pm »
Eugh, They are getting a bit annoying in my opinion on FH.. FNaF Alone is getting on my nerves.
its ur boy guzma