Author Topic: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting  (Read 35705 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2015, 08:28:25 pm »
(We will await Concern one more day, when they come back we can catch them up!^-^)
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2015, 10:32:20 pm »
Alrighty. We're just waiting on Phrogress then :3 ))

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2015, 10:41:09 pm »
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply and the quality is so bad- I never realised I'd be quite this busy for the past few days! :3

Selene

For so early in the morning, the castle was teeming with servant and cooks and waitors all preparing for the celebration of Miss Valencia's birthday. Selene herself had just been getting in the way of things, apparently causing the bakers to burn their bread and the cleaners to have to start again on the floors. After a short time of trying to help, she finally sighed and stood by a window looking over the kingdom. If she narrowed her eyes, she could just about see the Royal Family mounting their horses for the parade. The sight made Selene smile. This was the day that all of the lies and the secrets and the rebellions could be forgotten. She felt a wave of fondness sweep over her towards the young Princess, she was possibly the only person that could bring the whole Kingdom together like this. "Selene." A sharp voice behind the brunette made her jump, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Sorry, ma'am. I was just-" She stopped herself as Greta, the cook and her boss, raised her hand for silence. "I know you want to be down there and, quite frankly, you're no help down here so I'm willing to let you go- as long as you are back here the second it finishes." Selene blinked in shock. "Really? Oh, thank you, ma'am!"

Pulling off her maid's cap and apron, Selene looked down at herself as she descended one of the many large staircases in the castle. Her grey dress would have to do for now, she sighed as she pulled the pins out from her hair and let it tumble down her back in loose ringlets. Glancing at her reflection in one of the passing windows of the castle, she realised that she no longer looked like a lady's maid, now more of a middle-class young lady. Taking a deep breath, a tug of nerves slowed her pace to a brisk walk as the sound of bustling people grew. Soon, the crowds of Fallon came into view, the many shades of wings merging into one beautiful colour display.

It did not take long for her to find a place amongst the crowd where she could see well enough. Craning her neck to see if anything was happening, a tug on her dress skirt caused her to look down to her right. A small, dark-haired little girl gazed up at her. "Excuse me, but I can't see." Selene's gaze softened as she bent down to the girl's height. "Where's your mother?" She asked, glancing around to see if she could see any frantic mother looking for her lost child. The girl shrugged and Selene sighed, straightening up and reaching down to scoop the child into her arms. Hoisting her up to a comfortable position, Selene turned her attention back to the parade. "What's your name, sweetheart?" She asked, addressing the girl that was half way between balancing on Selene's hip and resting in her arms. "Vondila, miss." The girl, Vondila, seemed comfortable enough so Selene relaxed. "I'm Selene. It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled at the girl, her head snapping up as the sound of hooves followed by many cheers distracted her attention.

I'm just going to finish it there as I'm not quite sure what has really happened with the whole arrow thing xD Sorry haha ;3

"Trust my rage."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2015, 11:09:33 pm »
(Its fine! We will wait to see if you post and if not we will take it slow and catch you up once you are able!^-^)

Samuel
Status; Currently excited & cheerful

Few places held the warmth within their scolding crust like the war grounds of Ghell; a realm between Earth and Nisroc. For centuries the Fallen clashed against the Fallon's armies on the same stretch of scarred land. Samuel was no older than 18 when him and Ruben were forced into war by King Gable. Ruben was a young and fruitful age of 17, and despite his youth, he was a rambunctious fighter. The Fallen weren't simple enemies, their forces were great and their weapons were fierce. The explosion was one of many the brothers experienced, leaving them lying on the hot rubble of the planet's war ground. Samuel arched his back, his body aching from his heavy landing. Rolling onto his stomach, his teal gaze searched the smoke suffocated horizon for any sign of Ruben who had also been affected by the blast. "Ruben?" Samuels dry and hoarse voice sounded through the thick air. "Over here, brother." The weakened voice called from a small ditch within the ground. Samuel's  hands pushed himself to his feet as he stumbled over to his brother, his eyes narrowed through the smoke. Ruben lay on his back, his hand clutching his chest as crimson blood trickled past his fingers. "You're hurt.", Samuel stated, kneeling beside Ruben. Despite his annoyed and fatigued visage, Ruben shook his head, "Not fatally. Help me up." Samuel grabbed his brother's free hand, yanking him to his feet. A weak yet hearty laugh slipped past Samuels lips, his hand Patting Ruben's back, "You're going to heal, no doubt. Careful not to scar that handsome face, it's the only thing going for you, brother." A grin parted Ruben's lips to reveal a warming smile. Suddenly, Ruben's gaze slid past Samuel, staring at something behind him. "Move!" He hissed, shoving Samuel aside and stepping forward just as a Fallen brought a sword down. A sword meant for Samuel, but a sword that met Ruben.

Samuel had made his way down to the horses, preparing to mount and leave when Ruben appeared. The young brother said something, but Samuel didn't hear. His eyes focused solely on the scar that stretched gruesomely across Ruben's lips. "Brother, are you daft in the head?" Ruben's brow furrowed in confusion, pulling Samuel back to reality. "Ah, no. Pardon, I'm taking my leave to go see to duties." Ruben nodded reluctantly, and stepped aside as Samuel launched himself onto the horse. "Brother, " Samuel caught Ruben's attention as he turned his horse, "You look a tad pale, you should get out more often."

Ruben
Status; Slightly intoxicated and annoyed

Ruben remained silent as Samuel walked his horse towards the gates. It was only once he was out of range that Ruben released a small gasp, his hand clutching his side. He regained his composure from the mystery pain, before turning his gaze to a shadow cast down upon the gardens. A small shape, peeking out over the shadow of the roof. Ruben followed the shape, his eyes landing upon a figure atop the roof. They laid down, their eyes and weapon aimed at one person. Just as Ruben narrowed his gaze further, a piercing ring sliced the air and a cry sounded from the eldest prince. Samuels horse reared, tossing the injured boy to the ground as the arrow sticking from his shoulder broke upon impact on the gardens sidewalk. The crowds gasped, surrounding the boy in a hurry to help. Ruben, on the other hand, slipped into the shadows, disappearing out of sight. It wasn't until the wind picked up as his wings gently landed him upon the roof right behind the attacker that his position was given up. The abomination-like set of wings that deemed him so unworthy his entire life remained unfurled, stretched out as he stood feet from the attacker. An elven girl. Anyone In the kingdom knew of the brothers reputation for fighting. They were highly skilled, but Samuel was far from Ruben. Ruben possessed a certain lack of compassion, one that opened his mind up to dozens of options in torture and fighting that Samuel deemed wrong. No doubt Ruben had every intention of killing the girl. His eyes practically glimmered with excitement at the thought. "I do believe you shot my brother." He stated, his wings slowly curling back to his sides. Ruben folded his arms behind his back studying the girl. His mind was made up, he would kill her no doubt and with that he stepped forward. Suddenly, he stopped, falling to one knee as his lips parted to gasp. Once again he clutched his side, stumbling back to his feet. He wouldn't kill her, not in this weak state. Not like this. But he would remember her face. Besides, it was already a risk, letting her see him like this. It was similar to spilling a secret. He bared his clenched teeth growling in annoyance before moving swiftly and abruptly. He shot up, taking off into the air, his outcast wings carrying him away.

Scar upon lip

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2015, 01:21:12 am »

Charlie

He stood his ground as the prince landed next to the girl. All he needed was a signal, and Charlie would do away with her, or Prince Ruben would. His deep brown eyes watched Ruben carefully, watching his movements. When Prince Ruben shot off into the air, Charlie looked back down at the elven female. "You're lucky." He said quietly. Charlie walked off of the roof and spread his wings lazily, gently gliding back down to the courtyard. His feet touched down on the ground, and he folded up his wings neatly. With dark eyes, he looked up at King Gable on the balcony. He have a simple nod to the King meaning 'it's safe'. Running a hand through his hair, he weaved through the crowd quietly. He found a bench near the back of the crowd and sat down. He folded his hands together and rested his elbows on his thighs. Sighing slightly he arched his back and looked down at the ground. All this excitement wore him out a bit. Clearing his throat, Charlie sat up taller, scanning the crowd carefully as his eyes flicked up to the balcony every now and again.

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2015, 05:25:51 am »
I'll post either after school or when I'm at school. Yet not sure.))
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2015, 05:39:49 am »
(Sounds good!)

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2015, 09:59:29 am »

Selene

Selene was surprised at how relaxed everything was; at how many were smiling and laughing; and at how little was going wrong. Yes, it was the Princess' birthday, but that would be no excuse for rebels attacking. She flexed her sore arm that had carried Vondila just a few minutes before. It turned out that she had ran away from her mother, a stuck-up upper-class woman that did nothing so much as nod her head in thanks toward the brunette for taking care of her daughter. The oddly familiar sound of an arrow being shot snapped Selene back to reality, watching in horror as the arrow buried itself into the future king's shoulder.

The horse beneath him reared in a state of panic and as the eldest prince hit the ground, Selene started forward. Pushing past what seemed like an endless crowd of shocked Fallon, she finally reached Prince Samuel and bent down to where he was lying. "Master Samuel!" She stared in shock for a second at the wound on his shoulder. "You've been shot." She stated stupidly, before hastily picking up the ends of her skirts and tearing a large section of it off. Most would view it as indecent, but right now, she had no choice. "Should we not remove what's left of the arrow?" A voice behind her barely even registered in her mind. "No, it's the arrow that is stopping most of the bleeding. We leave it in for the healers to deal with." She pressed the rags of her dress onto the wound, a slow stream of blood was trickling from it but nothing fatal- just yet.

Selene turned to the man that was, most annoyingly, leaning over her shoulder to watch. Her blood was drumming in her ears, her mouth was dry and her hands were shaking from the adrenaline that pumped through her veins. "Take this and hold it onto the wound. Do not take it off." She stood up as the man nodded, taking the bloody rag from her. "But where are you going?" The man asked, panic laced into his voice. But Selene knew something that no one but a servant knew. She knew that the castle staff had needed extra help with organising the party for the Princess, so they had ordered in some extra help. The healers that were meant to be standing by at the parade were up in the castle. The castle in which no one knew what was going on in the courtyard below. "I'm going to get help."

"Trust my rage."

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2015, 12:47:03 pm »

Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah
"The sensation of falling was the worst part."

Application

Species: Elven.

Description: Long, coconut-brown, straight hair, which reaches the end of her spine. Most of the time she has the top of her head braided in a line, two straps of hair being held out in front of her shoulders. Rather pale-skinned woman. Tall, slender body, hazel eyes. Most of the time she wears long, green cape with same color vest, dark brown leggings and same color boots. Always carries brown bow with slightly lighter arrows.
Personality: Meriel has sweet personality and never wishes anyone bad. She is very friendly and nice to those whom desire to act the same way, but she'll never back down from a fight: either way it is word or an actual fight. She is very intelligent and smart woman, always uses her own strategies than the ones who was told to use back in the day. Brunette hates being told what to do, and is quite stubborn at some points, but she never got hated by her personality, or judged by it. Every insult that she gets is like a joke for her, since she never really takes it too seriously. Those who correct her mistakes aren't enemies for her, she'll try to become their friends in any possible way.

History: WIP
-Trolled- I'll write something later. xD
Relations: None that anyone knows of.

Habits:
- Playing with one of her arrows.
- Taking short routes AKA travelling like a Tarzan by using trees.

Magic: She has currently learned the magic of fire, but tends to learn the magic of ice (idek. There has been told that Elves have knack for learning magic, so I assume it's any magic that is possible. If not, can you please explain how the magic goes for elves?)

Other:
- She managed to escape the city. Probably, not the only one. (I don't know if this is allowed. <.> Still kinda confused).
- Superior agility, swiftness and she has mastered the skill of archery.

Meriel heard the voice behind her, she didn't even bother to turn around to see who decided to talk with her. The courtyard was full-filled with screams of both fear and surprise, and the rebel just layed there, on top of the roof, with a man right on her heels, literally. Meriel didn't even bother to answer as well, she knew that the man will eventually leave, and that indeed happened after some time.

Meriel only ironicly laughed at his last comment, before she slid another arrow out from the box. Out of no-where a younger prince arrived, and Meriel had to bring her bow low. She shot a cold glare into it's eyes, before he would shoot into the air. "Pathetic. Why do they even bother coming here if they will leave?" she mumbled quietly in sweet and gentle tone with this unknown accent, before she brought her bow up again, aiming this time at some homeless peasant. The arrow didn't let out any sounds, before it sliced into man's foot. With a quiet laugh, she shot up on her feet and began to gracefully, yet swiftly rush over the roofs, throwing herself down into the same alleyway before she would then rush towards the bridge.

When she was making her way over the bridge, she saw this dwarf, who had his head shaved, but he had long, brown beard. There were few braids that she noticed, and from them she could make out who it was. "Glad you made it out alive," he said, before he would point to another alleyway right next to the wall. With a smile, she rushed through the alleyway, before she would then jump off the cliff and land into a tree. Skilled woman managed to grab tree's branch, send herself flying on the ground. With a roll, she stopped, quickly vanishing behind some leaves which led into an unknown cavern which she called 'home'.

Who knows, maybe someone followed her all way, maybe she didn't even made it to her cavern, but she indeed left the city.

((I would like to make another character, if that's okay.))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:21:32 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2015, 03:22:04 pm »

Charlie

Hearing the gasps and screams from the crowd, Charlie believed there was more damage then he thought. Hopefully a Prince wasn't harmed. Putting his hands on the edge of the bench, he pushed himself to a standing position. Charlie weaved through he crowd again, making his way to the hurt Prince. People let him slip through the tight crowd surrounding the Prince. He saw a glimpse of a girl walking away from him. Charlie shook his head, stepping to the Prince. "Samuel..." He whispered under his breath. He turned his head towards the girl walking towards the castle. "Wait. Would you help me with him?" Charlie beckoned her over with a wave of his hand. "Would you hold him down for me?" He asked gently, kneeling down next to Samuel.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 03:24:03 pm by Vask »