Author Topic: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting  (Read 35842 times)

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: The Fallen (Remake: Fantasy rp) Open&Accepting
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2015, 07:49:04 am »

Selene

Selene had not realised she had been holding her breath until the Prince had aimed a question towards her; opening her mouth to speak, she had let out a long breath, almost a sigh. She had been asked the question many times before, but she had long since come up with a fool-proof answer. The real story was much more brutal than the cover-up one. It had been many years since she had dared to even think of it, but now she could not help it. Her mind flashed back to the long cane coming down on her with such force, she screamed for the man to stop. Her father. The control freak. He would often strike her until her back was bloody with the same wretched cane because she had been seen and not heard, or her hair was unkept and messy. He liked everything to be perfect- her father. But nothing ever was good enough for him. She has been thirteen when she ran away with a suitcase containing her only comfortable dress and her teddy bear. Greta had found her lying huddled at the foot of the castle steps outside and taken her in. She was snapped out of her thoughts as the door burst open, causing her to openly wince.

As the King's face was revealed, Selene automatically bowed her head in respect, looking down at the floor as she was taught. With a jolt of embarrassment, she realised that she should have been doing the same with Master Ruben, but considering the circumstances the thought had slipped her mind. Already feeling a great amount of sympathy to the Prince, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from saying anything stupid in his defense. She dared a look upwards as the future king entered the room, and she darted a glance towards Klania, who seemed to be doing the same as her. The pain in her back was not becoming more that uncomfortable as she lightly shifted her wings to release them from their tension for just a second.

Raising her head completely as the Prince turned towards her, her eyes sparked with interest before she could avert her gaze. "Nice wings." Selene snapped her gaze back to Ruben, although her face was emotionless, her lips had paled and her cheeks had flushed. Years of keeping her mutation a secret and he had found out that easily? She watched after him as he turned and left, her head had began to hurt with exhaustion. After hesitating for a few seconds, Selene turned her gaze to Klania, "Greta will be looking for me, ma'am." She gave a quick nod of her head to the lead medic before turning to the royalty in the room. "Your highnesses." She bowed a small curtesy before turning to leave through the door behind her leading straight to the stairs for the servant's quarters.

"Trust my rage."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2015, 11:54:39 pm »

Samuel

Status; Injured and Being treated

The room fell quiet as Ruben made his exit. Samuel took a step forward, hesitating as if tempted to follow his brother. "Let him go." Gable mumbled, "He's an adult and can make his own decisions." Samuel turned, gazing down as Selene bowed to Gable. He raised a brow, watching the girl leave as Gable greeted Klania. "I'll expect a reasoning for him being here." Gable announced. Klania's eyes narrowed, but she nodded. With the two distracted, Samuel turned on his heels following after the girl. "Selene is it?" He called out, limping to catch up to her. "I'm sure I've seen you about. What exactly was my brother doing in there?"

Ruben

Status; In pain, injured

The forest always was a captivating place for Ruben. He however had no intent on spending his time there alone. "Greetings." The voice was seductive, soft, and alluring. Ruben paced within the clearing, pausing at the sound of her voice. "My little prince." She cooed, stepping out of the brush. Pale skin and Dark eyes. Her ebony curls fell past her even darker wings. A fallen, and not just any. The leader. "How's the boo boo?" Ruben narrowed his eyes in disgust. "Oh," she scolded gently, "Don't gaze at me like that. I've been good to you." She stepped closer with graceful strides. "I've helped you, my dear." Using her fingers she traced his Jawline. Ruben moved his chin up, snatching his face away. "You've gone cold on me, Ruben." She scolded. "You're twisted." He mumbled. "I see the truth," she corrected. "And you do too. You belong with us, Ruben. Your own father hates you..your brother." She smiled, "Well he feels the same."

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2015, 12:39:27 am »

Charlie

Watching carefully over the rooftop, Charlie observed the girl walking into the tavern. There was way too many people in there to even think about approaching her. His wings were folded up tight on his back as he crouched low. Charlie waited only a few minutes before the girl re-appeared. There was barely anybody outside now except for a few passed out drunks slumped on the walls. He felt his entire body tense when he got a good look at her. Why, she didn't look like the 'brutal murder attempt' type at all. Charlie knew not to judge a book by its cover though. This girl had the nerve and the aim to shoot the Prince. Plus she must have snuck past all the guards to get up onto the roof. Charlie gave her credit for that. Standing up now, Charlie leaped off of the roof. He let his wings unfurl just a little to help him glide down. His feet touched down sharply right in front of the girl.
((Shortness))

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2015, 06:58:56 am »

Selene

It was hard for Selene not to roll her eyes when Master Samuel caught up to her. She was exhausted and surely her job was at risk more and more with every second to delayed eeturning to Greta. "I'm sure I've seen you about. What exactly was my brother doing in there?" A hint of annoyance crept up in Selene's mind, but she made sure it didn't reach her cool features. Not even a thank you? Well, welcome to the life a of a servant. "I'm sorry, sire, but I really do not know. I came up here to tell Miss Klania of your injury when he arrived. I was told to find some kind of bottles and jars from the bedroom." With a quick nod of her head, she gestured to the bedroom. "I could not hear a word they were saying." Selene was shocked that the lies could slip so easily from her tongue, but she realised with a jolt of panic, that Klania knew not of her hasty excuse. Straightening up her tired posture, the brunette tightened her wings against her back hopefully for the last time today. She could feel the bandages that were wound around her chest and back begin to slip, causing more of an abrupt pain in her shoulders. Shifting uncomfortably, she awaited the future king's dismissal, although she expected further questioning.

[Gah, so much shortness]

"Trust my rage."

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2015, 07:11:15 am »

Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah
"The sensation of falling was the worst part."

Application

Species: Elven.

Description: Long, coconut-brown, straight hair, which reaches the end of her spine. Most of the time she has the top of her head braided in a line, two straps of hair being held out in front of her shoulders. Rather pale-skinned woman. Tall, slender body, hazel eyes. Most of the time she wears long, green cape with same color vest, dark brown leggings and same color boots. Always carries brown bow with slightly lighter arrows.
Personality: Meriel has sweet personality and never wishes anyone bad. She is very friendly and nice to those whom desire to act the same way, but she'll never back down from a fight: either way it is word or an actual fight. She is very intelligent and smart woman, always uses her own strategies than the ones who was told to use back in the day. Brunette hates being told what to do, and is quite stubborn at some points, but she never got hated by her personality, or judged by it. Every insult that she gets is like a joke for her, since she never really takes it too seriously. Those who correct her mistakes aren't enemies for her, she'll try to become their friends in any possible way.

History: WIP
-Trolled- I'll write something later. xD
Relations: None that anyone knows of.

Habits:
- Playing with one of her arrows.
- Taking short routes AKA travelling like a Tarzan by using trees.

Magic: She has currently learned the magic of fire, but tends to learn the magic of ice (idek. There has been told that Elves have knack for learning magic, so I assume it's any magic that is possible. If not, can you please explain how the magic goes for elves?)

Other:
- She managed to escape the city. Probably, not the only one. (I don't know if this is allowed. <.> Still kinda confused).
- Superior agility, swiftness and she has mastered the skill of archery.

Grulhann Stonebeard
"Ye better give me some ale, without it me ain't me!"k
Species
Rank
Description
Personality
History (optional)
Relations (friendships, romances, family. Feel free to be friends with my charries, they might just be friends back)
Habits
Power (fallon are the only ones capable of powers though other species can use trained magic)
Other

MAJOR WIP

Meriel noticed a sillhouette rush down from the roof, her cold look seemed to get calmer at the very sight of glass wings. She crossed her arms on her chest, hiding the small knife in her armpit. It's the royal guard from today's event, and it is quite surprising to see him here, at this moment. He followed her that's for sure, Meriel bets that the guard will want a revenge of the prince, or he'll try to take her down, which won't be very easy for him. Meriel just stood there, blankly staring at the man as if she's asking 'What do you want?'.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 07:05:40 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2015, 02:34:31 am »

Samuel

Status; Injured and Being treated

Samuel's dented pride only lessened at the sight of the seemingly annoyed servant. Perhaps she was tired, or perhaps he read her wrong. Hesitantly, Samuel furrowed his brow. He nodded to her words, his gaze worried but slowly turned cold. "If there is anything you are keeping from me, I will find out." He whispered dangerously, "And im sure you're aware of the penalty to liars." With that, he stepped out of her way, his princely pride now returning. He sent Selene one more glance before beginning down the hallway. No doubt Gable will need him within the throne room.

Ruben

Status; Annoyed and Desperate

"You know that family will be the death of you." The fallen girl hissed. He seductive trance heightened as she princes forward with an agile grace. Her fingertips danced across the prince's shoulders, sliding down to his wound. With a single tap, Ruben hissed. He lunged out of her grasp, growling at the smirk on her lips. "That poison will consume you." She warned, her tone playful. "But since you're so much more than anything I've met..ill give you this." Unfolding her fingers, a small bottle rolled in her palm. "Ale?" He questioned. "Safety." She replied, "The poison will consume you, medicine or not in a mere 24 hours. Take the drink, save yourself if you find yourself incapable if taking death peacefully. But it will allow your true horror to show. You won't care, compassion wont exist." Ruben grounded his teeth, his eyes wide with disbelief. "Take the high road, and die. Or fall to me, Ruben. I'll be waiting." Her curvy body slowly slid into the shade, her ebony outfit morphing into the darkness.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2015, 06:15:54 am »

Charlie

The street was quiet. Except for a few muffled conversations from inside the tavern. Nobody seemed to be coming out any time soon. Himself and the girl were virtually alone in the street. Giving a small sigh, Charlie walked around the girl slowly. Casually. His face was rather expressionless, somewhat in thought. Charlie stopped in front of the girl again, straightening and looking at her. "Why'd you try to shoot the Prince?" He asked simply, British tinge hanging in the question. His voice wasn't at all threatening. It was rather calm, and the slightest bit puzzled. "Forgive me, but you don't look like much of the Rebellion type." Charlie said, cocking an eyebrow slightly.

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2015, 07:31:45 am »

Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah
"The sensation of falling was the worst part."

Application

Species: Elven.

Description: Long, coconut-brown, straight hair, which reaches the end of her spine. Most of the time she has the top of her head braided in a line, two straps of hair being held out in front of her shoulders. Rather pale-skinned woman. Tall, slender body, hazel eyes. Most of the time she wears long, green cape with same color vest, dark brown leggings and same color boots. Always carries brown bow with slightly lighter arrows.
Personality: Meriel has sweet personality and never wishes anyone bad. She is very friendly and nice to those whom desire to act the same way, but she'll never back down from a fight: either way it is word or an actual fight. She is very intelligent and smart woman, always uses her own strategies than the ones who was told to use back in the day. Brunette hates being told what to do, and is quite stubborn at some points, but she never got hated by her personality, or judged by it. Every insult that she gets is like a joke for her, since she never really takes it too seriously. Those who correct her mistakes aren't enemies for her, she'll try to become their friends in any possible way.

History: WIP
-Trolled- I'll write something later. xD
Relations: friend of Grulhann Stonebeard

Habits:
- Playing with one of her arrows.
- Taking short routes AKA travelling like a Tarzan by using trees.

Magic: She has currently learned the magic of fire, but tends to learn the magic of ice.

Other:
- She managed to escape the city. Probably, not the only one.
- Superior agility, swiftness and she has mastered the skill of archery.

Grulhann Stonebeard
"Ye better give me some ale, without it me ain't me!"k
Species: dwarf.

Description: Grulhann is rather tall for his specie, very bulky and muscular lad who has top of his head bold. He also has orange beard and mustache, his beard has five braids, back of his head he has long hair still growing, and he attends Meriel to cut the tips of his beard and hair from time to time. He wears a lot of armor, as provided in the picture, and he as well carries a long sword and an axe on his back.
His forehead and top of his head is tattooed by his old tribe, before the winged creatures took over the kingdom.
Personality: Grulhann is very talented in combat battles, very strategic and quite loyal to Meriel only. He can be very stubborn, unfriendly and impolite, but if you get to know him better, he is quite a nice lad. Very nosy, though.

History: Meh.

Relations: friend of Arnarra 'Meriel' Azariah.
Habits:
- Always ask for ale (beer).
- Head-butt into a conversation that doesn't need him in.
Power: nope.
Other: Nothing.

WIP

Meriel just stood there, her blank look very slowly shifted into a sinister smile. The elven didn't want to answer, but this conversation might lead to something more interesting than just standing in one place. She went silent after his question, also his comment about her, but then she would laugh sarcastically and sweep past him. "We're always different from what we look like," she said in her usual soft tone, taking her dagger out and playing with in as she made her way back to the forest.

Meriel stopped not too far from the royal guard, turning back at him while she threw her dagger up and down, catching it very easily. "About the Prince... It's my job," she mumbled quietly, opening up to the stranger as if this is not a secret.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:42:04 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2015, 09:00:32 am »

Selene

Master Samuel's words caused her to shiver. Did this count as betrayal? What if she went to prison? Her already-pale lips turned white as she bent down in a quick curtsey before hurrying down towards the stairs. With her feet scuffing the floor, she managed to trip a few times on the steps but clutched the stone walls to prevent her from falling. Reaching the servant's quarters after what seemed like forever, she slowed her pace as she made her way towards her own bedroom, past the point of caring about what Greta thinks of her. Closing the door swiftly behind her, Selene advanced toward the tall mirror in her room, wincing at her disheveled appearance. Her dress was torn and bloody from when she was in the courtyard, her hair was half-in and half-out of her usual servant's bun and her was was pale and pinched. The only thing about her that remained the same, as always, were her eyes. Still burning bright with a fierce determination and an icy beauty.

It would normally only take her a few minutes to change, but Selene had to tend to the problem of her wings. Removing the loosening bandages wrapped around her torso, she gritted her teeth as her blood-soaked shoulders were revealed. One of the many problems of having to hide her wings was that the way she folded them was not right for her body, resulting in the sharp feathers cutting into her skin and creating many deep wounds up and down her back. Stretching out her wings, tears came to her eyes as her locked muscles protested, but she continued to roll her shoulders and flap her wings a few times to get them to properly work again. Taking a cloth and hastily wiping away the blood on her back with some rubbing alcohol, she fetched another bandage from her drawers and bit her lip. This was the last one. Shaking her head, she started to bind the bandage tightly around her chest and back, tears now streaming down her face at the familiar pain.

With her dress on and her hair fixed and the usual look of pure determination set on her face, Selene made for the door. Opening it, she took a step back in both shock and fear. One, two, three, four of her fellow servant girls were crowded around her doorway. "Excuse me, please." Averting her gaze, the brunette tried to push past of the the girls in the middle, only resulting in getting pushed back unnecessarily hard. Clutching the doorframe, she sighed as she met the middle girl's gaze. "Is there a problem?" She smiled sweetly, only managing to make the once-angry girl now furious. "We heard that ye've been sucking up to the Royals." Selene did not expect what came next. All she could see was a clenched fist coming up towards her face and without even the time to wince, she was sprawling backwards and clutching her cheek. The four girls advanced on her, one of them closing the door behind them. Pushing her to the ground, they began to kick at her wherever they could. Curling up into a tight ball, Selene begged for it to be over. She had often been pushed around by the other girls, but never like this. When they finally stopped, she didn't relax until the door closed behind them. Do not cry. She would not let them see her cry. Shakily standing up, she clutched her aching ribs. Nothing seemed broken, although she had a nasty cut on her left cheekbone. Great.

"Trust my rage."

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2015, 01:41:29 am »
(Will post tomorrow afternoon school!)