Author Topic: Tribe of Coastal Breezes (RECRUITING!)  (Read 765 times)

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
Tribe of Coastal Breezes (RECRUITING!)
« on: March 30, 2015, 12:40:40 am »
Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to The tribe of Coastal breeze's intro! I am Rainsplash, the Tribe's leader and highest ranker. We are a Tribe who lives off the land, purely wild and free. Read below for more information!

Tribe Stats

We live in: Fluorite Plains.
We are named: The Tribe of Coastal Breezes
Our RP type is: Semi-literate to literate.
We are looking for: Loyal, respectful, and skillful cats.
Character requirements: No wings allowed, pelts must be naturally colored, items are allowed but we don't allow crazy things such as antlers or beaks.
We are: The Feline Species. Cats only. We are the size of lions though we act like domesticated cats with wild lives.

Tribal FAQ

Q: Are you a Clan?
A: We are not a Clan, though we are very similar to Clans.

Q: What are the Tribal ranks?
A: From highest to lowest: Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat, Warriors (fighters), Hunters (they bring back prey/food), Queens (either pregnant or cats with kits), Trainee, Kit.

Q: Why are you not mapped?
A: I sure do want to be a mapped tribe, but the way we're set up it just won't work.

Q: Okay, but how do we contact you (the leader and recruiter)?
A: Either PM me on the forums or comment below!

Q: What are the rules?
A: I have not come up with many rules yet, when you contact me I'll tell you them.

Q: Can I be deputy/leader??
A: I am leader, and I will not pick a deputy until I get to know all my recruits first.

Ready to join our ranks?

Just send over a PM to Allari101, and we'll discuss the matter! I should get back to you within 24 hours.

If in the end you don't feel that The tribe of Coastal breezes is right for you, our ally, The Tribe of The Season Tree, is also looking for recruits! Send a PM to FoxtoothTheCat (the Tribe's leader) to discuss the matter! (She may have different rules.)

Thank you for viewing, and I hope you decide to join The Tribe of Coastal Breezes!

In-game user is Allari101