Author Topic: .Tres Insuae. [Literate, Mapless, Semi-real, Active, Rps]  (Read 726 times)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
.Tres Insuae. [Literate, Mapless, Semi-real, Active, Rps]
« on: March 31, 2015, 11:05:46 am »
.Tres Insuae.

A while ago I decided to make a group called .Tres Insuae. which means Three Islands in a different language. I never realy started advertising it because I was sucked into school work and my personal buisness, now that I am on my two week holiday I can finaly starrt advertising it properly, one thing you need to know is that I live in the UK so my time zone will be different to most of your zones because most people are in the USA. I will be on daily at least once a day and the estimated times will be: 8:00am, 12:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm, I will not be converting theese into other time zones. Here are all the requirements and information you need to know about this pack:

Mapless:We are going to be located in Flourite Plains, maps might be added later but they won't be required inorder to join.

Active: Please be active atleast three times a week or more, anyone will be kicked who doesn't go on their group character unless they tell me that they won't be online for a bit.

Semi-real:No neon colours but any markings of your likings are allowed

Literate: You need to write atleast one paragraphs and punctuate your rp's properly, wolfspeak isn't required since I do not use it that much.

Rp's Required: You need to post your RolePlay Sample below in order to join, if I don't respond to your Rps then please whisper me in-game: kaczuszka

I see that sometimes when I join other groups there is always one person that is left out and nobody ever speaks to him/her, I don't want that in my pack and want everyone to communicate with everyone else :D
hi hello