Author Topic: Your Opinions on the Centers?  (Read 2139 times)

Offline tough Magic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Meow~
    • MayaChorona
    • View Profile
Your Opinions on the Centers?
« on: May 17, 2015, 12:41:12 pm »
Am I the only one who thinks this is getting too out of hand? Back in the days of Bonfire, It was completely stranded. Which was lovely. But then, We got these Centers. The main reason Bonfire is now called Lagfire. Of Course, I must draw the line somewhere.
Here's my opinions on why I DON'T like them:
-They only talk in Capslocks, which can get pretty annoying when you're Roleplaying. And Abusive caps can result in a kick.
-Non-stop spamming. This can result in a Kick or temporary ban.
-The Lag they bring. For all of us unfortunate enough to have a super fast computer, well, then you'd understand.
-As said in the Rules by RED HIMSELF said That mating isn't allowed and is against the rules.
Game and guideline rules: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.msg244689#msg244689

Those are my reasons. You may not agree with them, but that's your opinion. What are your Reasons?
~Tough Magic

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: Your Opinions on the Centers?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 01:11:43 pm »
I mildly agree with some of us, alright.
Also, Mate Center isn't the only Center. It seems you were only talking about Mate Center.

Why I Don't Like Them
- Mate Center usually always uses bright colors hard on the eyes.
- Adoption Center usually always uses bright colors hard on the eyes.
- They both spam with such like "____ TO THE CENTER!" or "PUPS FOR SALE!".
- Caps.

Why I Like Them
- Mate Center stops mate beggars from running around screaming "I WANT A MATE!".
- Adoption Center stops "kids" from running around and begging for people to be parents.
- You get a mate.
- You get a kid.
- You can stalk people in these centers.

Misunderstood Things
- They are not spamming, they're trying to get the attention of participating members and to stand out so participating members can see their posts and such.
- They use Caps to stand out to people and to get participating members. But, you will see them using lowercase letters instead of caps 50% of the time.

Offline tough Magic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Meow~
    • MayaChorona
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 01:16:52 pm »
Mate Center wasn't the only one I was talking about. It just had it's own violated rule.
The OTHER centers fit with the other rules.
I hope that's a little more clear to you.
~Tough Magic

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 01:18:26 pm »
Well, I don't think you understood much.
Just because it's Mate Center doesn't mean you're mating with others.

You're getting a mate, not making a pup/cub.

Offline tough Magic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Meow~
    • MayaChorona
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 01:29:55 pm »
Can I make myself clear once more?
It's just an OPINION.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 01:36:57 pm »
Saying that Mate Center is breaking a mating room (as in, making kids) is NOT an opinion.
You may think it is, but it isn't.

The rest aren't much of opinions either.

DreamerDay

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 02:09:07 pm »
Mating is not allowed, but having mates are allowed. Even though these rules are enforce they can be ignored, like stated above. Also, as you can see, if you look through  the forums, you can see there's a Character search.

Anyway, I like the centers. They very helpful. Expect creating a lag.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 02:30:32 pm »
I had a topic about this some time ago. Now I don't like MC'S that much because they can give me a Migraine. So my Option is to just block them if you don't like it. Then Unblock them later. But still, I don't think they are that bad of a problem. Just the lag and spam annoys me and ruins my RP.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 04:07:11 pm »
As said above, mate centers are just for finding a mate, not mating. Though, a few times I've seen actual mating centers pop up, but people seem to report and block them pretty quickly.

There was a thread about centers made recently so I'll just put up what I had said:

"I admit that when I first joined, I used to participate in Adoption Centers and Mate Centers quite often. I don't at all anymore, but I don't hate ACs and MCs. Both are a great way of meeting new people and new friends, and when I was new this helped me a lot to learn about the maps, how to use things, and learning how to roleplay. They also give people who are bored something to do. The only thing I don't like, as mentioned before, is how most are either very neon-colored and will spam the chat with caps.

But overall, I think ACs and MCs are a cute idea and are very helpful, especially to newer players. I don't see why people need to hate on them so much as long as they aren't spamming the chat and such."

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 04:12:47 pm »
well i havnt really got much to say but i mainly agree with what turtle said... i have occaisionally caught people using mate centers for 'mating' but really the main purpouse for MC's and AC's is just simply to find someone to roleplay with
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman