Author Topic: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |  (Read 49859 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |
« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2015, 02:10:38 am »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2015, 07:35:06 pm »

Simone Howey

Taking her hands off of the felines paws, her eyes trailed off of the land and towards the others once more. What the hell were they talking about? They'd been standing around for a good hour or so speaking amongst themselves, yet no one seemed to speak up about what they were doing. Hopefully they'd be moving soon, she didn't want to be stuck in this dead town any longer than she already had been .... If they were here any longer she'd surely take it upon herself to leave, there was obviously something for them to find out there, otherwise they wouldn't have been dumped here with no sense of direction. Letting out  huff, the brunettes attention fell on to Finn and then Takhar, her head nodding "He sure is, those big odd eyes ..." she'd smile, roughly patting the felines side. At the tattooed lads comment, Simone would raise a brow, tilting her head as she looked at the lad, before letting out a soft chuckle "Well, he's stuck with me isn't he. Like you for now." Offering the lad a smile she too would look up towards the sky, the light was very faint now, and was disappearing way too fast. Within minute the skies were a deep blue and the stars began to shine. Sure she was tired, barely though. A few minutes would do the trick probably. "I'll save that for you, I have this beast" she chuckled, patting the tiger "Just wake me up or something when you return" she'd quickly add.

Watching the bloke wonder off towards his brother, Teddy, and Remington - a small smile would form at her lips. Putting the rifle slightly closer, in case something was to happen. Takhar was now laying flat on his stomach, his head on his paws. Smiling, the brunette would pet him gently "Get some rest you" her tone quiet as she placed her head on the felines side, laying on her side with her arms tucked up near her chest. Closing her eyes she'd drift off in to a light nap within a few minutes of sitting in near enough silence.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2015, 10:31:40 pm »

Remington Crosse

Clothing: The guy farthest to the right.

A soft, crooked smile found it's way onto his lips victoriously, slender dark eyebrows shooting up noticeably. A low gasp emitted from him, and navy blue eyes widened in what seemed to hold a concoction of astonishment, pride, and undoubtingly- horror. Was this what they've decided for me? Judgement?

Looking back up towards Teddy, Remington gave a soft chuckle. "It is dead." He stated simply, shrugging his shoulders and tossing the lifeless gameboy in the direction of his pup to see for himself.  However, the victorious stance had quickly died out, replaced by his odd, swaying one. Hands behind his back, rocking back and forth on the heels of his feet.

When Teddy's elder sibling, Finn approached, Remington watched with wide, curious eyes. "Aye-Aye Captain!" He said in a flat voice, dripping in amusement, and gave an all original salute. Once Finn had gallivanted away, Remington walked over towards the building, sliding down against it, taking his hat off and ruffling his hair. Plucking the glasses from the bridge of his nose, Rem nodded towards Teddy. "I guess this all starts tomorrow. Into the great beyond." He teased lightly before placing his hat onto his lap, trying to get comfortable.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2015, 12:42:26 am »

Anyone postin?
DA Account

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2015, 02:20:16 pm »
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 02:23:33 pm by PartyXPoison »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 14, 2015, 05:44:07 pm »
{Tis fine, I believe most will be busy with school and such at the moment. Post whenever ye can, assignments are bound to have me somewhat absent now and then too.)

Simone Howey

Laying curled up against the over grown feline, Simone would shiver slightly, the cold air getting under her checkered shirt she had attempted to use as some sort of blanket - the thin piece of material failing slightly. However, the warmth off of Takhar seemed to ease her slightly. All was silent around her, everything other than Finn wondering around, which she was totally oblivious to. Her dreams for the time being seemed weird, too? She found herself here, with a few of the others, most of the group seeming to have either left or been injured or killed ... It felt like they had been here for ages, through the day it appeared somewhat safe, only minor threats and by night the streets were a blood bath. Creatures, people seeming to pop up here, there and everywhere, slaughtering one another - but the dream was soon pushed aside, too many movies in her opinion had gotten in to her head. More dreams seemed to follow, ones a lot more pleasant than others; one seemed to have just her, Finn, Remington and Teddy, still in this hell hole though. Even though she was still in her slumber, the question as to why they were here still remained, and that was something they'd have to find out for themselves.

After a while of napping, Simone would stir ever so slightly - barely any movement though. Soon enough after a moment of laying with her eyes shut in silence, she'd glance up towards Finn with her brows raised, before smiling, the gesture seeming to put the lass in a calmer state. Surprisingly it was silent, no others appeared to be awake, and nothing seemed to disturb the group. Letting out a huff "Having fun there?" she'd tease, looking up at the lad with a smile - yet to really put any effort in moving, she was rather comfortable, despite laying on the ground.

DA Account

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 17, 2015, 08:24:18 pm »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 17, 2015, 09:59:53 pm »

(I'll wait to see if Killjoy posts by tomorrow if not, I'll just post.)
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2015, 03:54:49 am »

Simone Howey

The sky which was once a dark blue was now gradually getting lighter, the sky being given a small tint of purple however, the stars seemed to still paint the skies. Maybe four ours or so and they'd be setting off to this 'city' that they were supposed to find. Was it the one they had been taken from? What had they really planned? The subjects could have been worth fortunes and the scientists dumped them in the middle of nowhere telling them to find the city, where was the challenge in that? There was none, if all they had to do was travel and loot abandoned stores, there was just no fun. Although, sometimes it gave her hope for an adventure. The rest of the group hadn't been too social, to her and her 'group' anyways. Maybe the adventure would be better had they travelled alone? No, they couldn't leave them, could they? Finns voice soon took the woman out of her thoughts, he seemed to be apologising for waking her. Giving her head a shake, the small woman would shiver slightly, continuing to rub her hands over the goose-bumps which had covered her arms. "Na don't worry, you didn't wake me." She smiled, running a hand through her hair as she glanced at the tattooed male, then her gaze fell on to the tiger who was now lazing on his side, probably catching some sleep too. Hopefully anyways, she didn't want him wondering off and sleeping when they set off in a few hours. Pulling the checked shirt over her arms a little more, Simone would remain huddled up on the ground, glancing around. Everyone else appeared to be sleeping, hopefully they'd be rested enough to leave tomorrow.

Looking up, Simone would raise a brow as she felt herself being pulled up, then sat atop Finns lap. Well, it was a lot more comfortable than the floor and he was pretty warm, bonus for her. Wiggling around to get comfortable, Sim would then sit still, looking at Finn as he spoke "You sure it's not cause you just want me on your lap?" a smirk forming at her lips and her brows would raise. Letting out a calming huff, the brunette would lean her head against Finns slightly "Thank you ..." she'd whisper slightly "Gotta keep me from freezing, you don't want to suffer, pup" she'd quickly add, remembering the crap that the scientists had spoke of when they injected them with some crap and gave them the watches. Now, Simone felt rather relaxed and quite warm, her eyes wondering on to the stars, her tanned arms dangling over Finns as she had the shirt pulled over them. It wouldn't do much good, but it had covered both their arms for a start.

DA Account

Offline Sabrina1141

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2015, 02:18:15 am »

Name/Alias Here

Full Name: [Sabrina]
Alias(es): [Zed(taywolf]

Personality: [Really smart and healpful and I always think of others before myself]
Habits: [Sport,helpful,funny,make jokes]
Appearance: [Blonde hair, smart]
History: [Answer Here. Optional]
Crush: [Answer Here. Optional]
Relationship Status: [single
Power(s):[invisabilty, time travel, flight]