Author Topic: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |  (Read 49867 times)

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice [Remake] | Superpower Roleplay |
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 04:58:39 am »
[accepted! As of now I have closed forms for men due to gender balance being heavy on the male side. I will reopen it once there are almost equal balance between the genders]
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 06:04:19 pm »

Simone Howey

Despite the constant buzzing, ringing and banging which she could hear from the other rooms, Sim somehow managed to stay asleep with her face burried deep in her pillow with the sides curled up against her ears. The alarm clock she had recently been given had been smashed from Takhar through out the night. Although, it was a relief she supposed, the irritating noise didn't seem to have woke her like it had the previous day. The sudden noise caused her to fall out of the bed with shock, but the large feline seemed to find it somewhat amusing. However, thanks to his boisterous play, the clock was now silent. However, the ringing didn't now wake her up, it seemed to be the constant heavy bats she received off of the adolescent as he sat arched above her, gently batting at her in order to wake the lass. Despite his efforts to wake her, Simone seemed contempt in her slumber, reluctant to wake. This once she wanted a decent sleep, she didn't want to wake up for a day of more tests, nor was she too excited about activation day. However, she'd gotten herself in a slight situation with her blanker. During the night she continued to toss and turn, only to find herself mangled in the thick quilt. One simple tug from the young tiger caused the lass to gasp as she felt the sudden drop come under way. Letting out a quiet, what appeared to be a squeal, she'd hit the floor with a mighty thud. Groaning, Sim kicked at the blanket in order to unwrap herself, before throwing it off of her completely. Irritatedly she'd push herself up, only to meet the large, yellow gaze of the black striped feline. Raising a brow she shook her head, lifting her hand to push his face away from hers "You just can't help yourself can you ..." she'd mutter to herself as she drew the curtains open, allowing herself to look out the window whilst petting at the tigers head.

Continuing to let out long yawns, Simone would slowly make her way towards the door of what was her current apartment, until testing was over. Before she was even able to open the door something seemed to nudge her back. Raising her hands, she'd clench them in a ball, the rub at her eyes. Looking down the brunette would noticed the fairly large feline in front of her. Chuckling, she'd nod her head before turning. Making her way in to the small, pathetic kitchen she'd open the fridge - grabbing out a large chunk of raw meat she'd put it in a large dish, then on to the floor. Slamming the fridge shut the lass ran her hand over Takhars head, before making her way in to the bedded area. Despite the horrible stench of raw meat, she'd put up with it. She knew what'd come with owning such a creature, her father making her do plenty of research and classes before she got her so called pet. One she'd sometimes regret, but loved dearly. Hurrying in to the room, she'd rip open the drawer, wanting to get this over and done with. Rummaging through the drawer, she'd soon pull herself out a rather sweet outfit. Nodding, she'd quickly slip in to it, before brushing her teeth, washing her face and combing her hair. Splashing on some perfume she was ready to leave.

Closing the bedroom door behind her "Takhar, come on!" she'd call, the tags on the cubs collar jingling as he took each step. Smiling, she'd allow her hand to fall at her side, the felines head being in reach. Grasping the lead, she threw it over her shoulder before heading out of her apartment, slamming the door behind her. As she made her way up the corridors, only a few people appeared to be up and ready for the final injection. How exciting. Now and then she'd tug at the felines collar to prevent him going in to anothers open door. Finally, she'd push open a large, wooden door; entering the waiting room with the cub at her feet.

What she's wearing, but without the bag;

Also, I hope you don't mind I changed her application and added a pet? If it is too 'exotic' I can surely change it.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2015, 06:58:15 pm »

Remington Crosse

Clothing: The guy farthest to the right.

Today was the day that has been circled a couple dozen times on Remington Crosse's calendar; Activation Day. The mere excitement that somemthing ... awesome.. was going to awaken within Remington was more than enough to keep him awake all night. The darkness under his navy blue eyes and constant yawns were proof enough of that. However, with a cup of coffee or two, he would be more than awake. Getting dressed wasn't exactly an easy task, however, he deemed himself dressed for "perfection" despite the fact that he had trouble tying his shoes due to nerves alone. "Rem, are you sure a cup of coffee would do you good right now?" He muttered to himself, just as he stood up straight to evaluate himself in the vanity mirror.

A sigh filtered past his lips just as he exited the room, walking down the corridors before reaching the front of the clinic- the waiting room, was it? Wasn't that where they wanted everyone to gather? "I sure hope you're right about this, Remington." He said, possibly too loud, for people were already gathered. For a moment, he stood there awkwardly, before shuffling to a plastic, uncomfortable looking seat to recline in.

His round glasses had lowered on the bridge of his nose, and his navy blue eyes made an appearance- glancing around at everyone and everything. "When are they going to get this show on the road?" He commented to himself in a hushed voice. Slumped in the chair, his legs crossed at his ankles- matching his arms sitting across one another, and Remington awaited for the clinic employee's to get the show on the road.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:54:25 pm by -Killjoy- »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2015, 09:10:00 pm »
[Taylor, a pet is fine! Id prefer it to be more realistic and not so exotic but perhaps you could make it a testing animal that she has just bonded with. Also, Killjoy, all the test subjects live in the clinic already so he would be incapable of living at home. I apologize if I didnt make that obvious in the introduction,  I still need to tweak a few things ^-^]

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2015, 09:52:15 pm »
[Thank you for informing me. xD I modified my post!]

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2015, 11:14:35 pm »

Mykael

Mykael woke up with a start, the sound of his alarm blaring in his ears. After grumbling something angrily to himself, he burrowed himself deeper under his blanket in an attempt to block out the noise. As the beeping became increasingly more rapid, he finally groaned and slapped his hand on the alarm clock, silencing it. He laid in silence for a minute or two before finally sitting up in bed, examining the empty room. It was nothing like his room at home. The room had barely a thing in it, aside from basically a bed, nightstand, and a dresser.  The walls were grey and blank and the room was tidy--it was impossible to get it messy, anyways, with the small amount of items Mykael had brought.

Mykael stumbled away from his bed towards the wooden dresser on the opposite side of the room. He pulled out a plain, dull green T-Shirt and a pair of ripped blue jeans. He then put a thin grey hoodie over his shirt, and sat for a minute adjusting the drawstrings until they were of equal length. Once satisfied, he slipped on some white socks with his typical black tennis shoes and headed out into the clinic hallway. He entered the waiting room, where a few other people where seated already. Too tired and lazy to say anything yet, he quietly sat down on an empty couch and drummed his fingers on the side table next to him. He then finally remembered that it was Activation Day, which he viewed with both dread and excitement. He was getting powers, which was cool, but he knew that getting them activated would be painful. He just hoped that they weren't giving him some stupid powers.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2015, 11:36:08 pm »

Finn

After Teddy had left the room, Finn reluctantly pushed himself up off of the warm black sheet covering his mattress and stretched slightly, his fingertips missing the ceiling by only a few inches. Finn grumbled to himself as he pulled on the outfit that his little brother had laid out for him, but still smiled when he noticed that Teddy had chosen one of his favorite outfits. After making sure he was fully dressed, he shoved his feet into his boots and went out the door, locking it behind him. Slowly walking down the hall, he silently read each name on the few doors he passed. Theodore, Mykael, Simone, Remmington. Finally Finn reached the end of the hall and pushed open the door to the waiting room where he saw a few people were already gathering. Teddy stood to the side of the door, holding two cups of coffee, one heavily laced with cream, the other containing just 2 ice cubes. Gratefully, Finn took the cup without cream and went to sit down in a corner, away from the other members of the Hero Project as his mind raced.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2015, 11:49:01 pm »

[Hmm, for testing would it be an animal that they've already tested on, but not too much has changed? Or someone as a shape shifter? If the shifter, I'll change to a less exotic animal.]
DA Account

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 12:42:19 am »
[Thank you Killjoy!^-^ & Taylor, yes the animal wouldn't have changed much and would have already been tested on. Im awaiting Sherlolly and any others to post that haven't before I post again]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 03:03:48 am »

[Alrighty, thank you. Any specific tests that'd be preferred?]
DA Account