• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't you cry
    • flower-magic
    • flower magic
    • blossomserpent
    • View Profile
Re: Mates!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 02:38:24 am »
I've never had a mate before, but if I find the right person then I'd like to roleplay with them as long as they get that I don't want to be with them 24/7.

signature by cordisawire

Offline OnceandtheFuture

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Whyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2015, 04:56:39 pm »
Having a mate is an amazing thing. Be it if it lasts long, or it's just short, I feel like I can trust who it is with my charries deepest secrets *eyebrow wiggle* but in all seriousness, I hardly ever use my other characters, only Mingan, and his mate I feel like I can trust to a large extent. She is an overall amazing person. But yes, mates are an amazing thing, and are great to have. (And most definitely are NOT for show!)

Ava. by TheGhostlyGoat

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2015, 05:27:26 pm »
I personally have no problems with mates (with the exception, of course, of relationships that become dangerously personal, as previously mentioned). I myself have never had a mate, or pursued such a relationship, but if I did it would be restricted to an individual roleplay. And, as others have said, it would most likely be with someone who is already a close friend.
It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline SkyeHaven

• Curious Wanderer
  • Take To The Skies!
    • View Profile
    • Link To Pokepasta Wiki For Elections!
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 02:46:45 am »
The oddest of the mates are Canines x Felines or Dragons x Horses. Odd huh? My mate on my character ( Zul ) literally left me in 1 minute. That's why I'd rather go to AC than MC. Wait, doesn't MC mean Minecraft? Oh well....
Join us on 1st August 2015 - 31 August 2015 for the official Pokepasta Wikia Election??
Month! You are welcome to join this programme! We are voting for
the best Pokepasta Maker to join our team! DeviantArters, Wattpaders, Quotev, Anything! ?Remember! NO MORE ENTRIES OR VOTES AFTER AUGUST 31st 2015! JOIN US NOW FOR MORE INFO!

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 03:39:06 pm »

What do I think about them? Some are very are dumbos, I left for one minute and I see my mate with another girl. Do I stick with one mate through whole account? Pretty much, yes, I don't like upsetting people or cheating on them... It's just me personal opinion. What do I think makes a good mate? The one who loves me the way I am, who understands me, and protects me. :) Do I have multiple ways to talk to a mate? Seriously, or derpy.

I really wanted a mate, but most of them just left me... It's hard to find the right guy, not weird ones from the Mate Center.
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline youkaihybrid26

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2015, 06:25:03 pm »
Hmm, what do I think about mates? I like having a mate, thought it can be irritating sometimes. I have been on a hiatus for a few years and I came back a week ago. Getting a GOOD mate is so much harder than it used to be. I stick with one person for all my characters. I want that person I fall head over heels for, though In a rp sense.
   Not a real life stance, though If it develops into more that is great. My first attempt at getting a mate coming back: I get her, then have to go offline for a few hours to go to work. Get on and she makes no attempt to come near me and is back in the mate center. Second attempt: I meet a girl who posts on my mate search post. Instantly cause I don't know about the Mass marking thing says this wont work out. Doesn't even attempt at getting to know me.
   Mates can be a good thing, though it makes me a grump that it is so hard to find anyone. I'm not to social In-game so that is a bit limited. Happily I have mass markings now. Well, any who I'll find one someday. I'll stick to only one thought.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Youkai

Offline kongfuwolf12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • real??y ?? ??e real ?on??er
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 03:11:11 am »
I had a few mates in-game for a while but then they started getting real personal with me, trying to push it to an OOC kind of thing. To be honest it made me feel very awkward and now I try my best to get away from people like those.
"Is it comfortable to know that your misery is someone else's joy? Don't think so."

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2015, 08:09:42 am »
Well I have only done the mate thing a few times but personally I like to get to know my mates before I consider them mates. Normally we Rp as mates for a while but then it fades away but then it comes back its just a back and forth experience for me
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect