Author Topic: Hello there! I'm Akari!  (Read 1211 times)

Offline ninja_kitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello dare
    • View Profile
Hello there! I'm Akari!
« on: July 19, 2015, 08:40:38 pm »
Hi my name is Akari. For those of you who are preset lovers. I will be doing preset requests. Feel free to post a picture if you're interested. Also, you can go check out my Instagram, @wild_but_not_free. Oh, one more thing, I am going to be charging $10 per preset. I will be making a PayPal account but for those who do not have one I will allow you to mail the money to me. I will send your preset threw gmail, my gmail is [email protected], and feel free to email me for more info. I believe that's all, bye now!  :D

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Re: Hello there! I'm Akari!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 03:31:05 pm »
Hello, Akari, welcome to Feral Heart! I see that you must been doing very detailed presets, if you're charging a person for ten dollars. I might think about giving you a request.  ;) To be more helpful, you can view the rules of the game and forum, here are the links: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Here are all the most important information so far I have. I'm also pretty amazed how you are already making requests for presets, as a newbie. Nice work.
-
See you,
Blue
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 04:02:02 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart.

Make sure you read the rules, and have fun.

:)

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 09:34:46 pm »
Hello and welcome to Feral-Heart. I would suggest taking a look at those links Blue Leopard provided you with. If you have any questions or concerns about the game and/or forums, you can always PM one of the Staff Members found on the Staff List, or seek help on the Help Board.

I hope you enjoy your stay here with us, and I do wish you luck on those preset commissions. See you around.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 10:08:43 pm »
Hey there new floof, welcome to the world of Lions and wolves! Ooo, presets you say? :3 I'd love to see some of your own work around here, that would be lovely!

I hope you enjoy your time here and make new friends. :)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 10:24:45 pm »
Welcome to our little community, Akari. I hope you're finding everything ok, but if you're confused or have questions about anything, the Staff are good people to ask (not to mention some of the helpful people around here). Good luck in the game, and I hope to take a look at your presets in the future. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.