Author Topic: Somewhat experienced RP'er looking for a good RP Group  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Tailsthefox101

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • A Friendly Umbreon
    • View Profile
Somewhat experienced RP'er looking for a good RP Group
« on: August 04, 2015, 05:16:53 am »
My looking around has yielded me with so far nothing that interests me -- either that, or I'm just too shy to take the initiative myself.

I can roleplay somewhat decently, (But I'm probably just being modest) and I want to RP on Feral Heart more other than with my close close friends. But I'm also kinda.. shy, and groups tend to scare me as I have a bit of a big fear of being ignored and invisible as others have done to me in the past.

I prefer fantasy, and while I can handle mapped groups, I'd prefer it not be too overbearing. I don't like character restrictions, but that doesn't mean I don't agree with restricting godmodding or powerplaying, these are two things I fear of doing but try my best not to do (and I do a pretty good job at that, to assure you)

Anyone out there who knows/belongs to a good, and probably fun, group? :D

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:19:48 am by Dark-Sunset »
Umbre...

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Somewhat experienced RP'er looking for a good RP Group
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 07:10:59 pm »
Ah, deary, fantasy is right up m'alley. If ye would like a friendly group, then Creatures of Yugure is one for ye. We are mapped-I hope this doesn't deter ye from joining us-and literate. Our acceptable species list is about limitless; our only exceptions are humans and supernaturals. Humanoids are most welcome. ^3^

If ye are interested, our sign up sheet is on this post here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=51143.0

If this doesn't fancy ye, I know of a few more realistically based groups that ye may enjoy, but sadly, I cannot think of any other active pure fantasy based groups.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Tailsthefox101

• Forum Newcomer
  • A Friendly Umbreon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 07:37:14 pm »
Ah, deary, fantasy is right up m'alley. If ye would like a friendly group, then Creatures of Yugure is one for ye. We are mapped-I hope this doesn't deter ye from joining us-and literate. Our acceptable species list is about limitless; our only exceptions are humans and supernaturals. Humanoids are most welcome. ^3^

If ye are interested, our sign up sheet is on this post here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=51143.0

If this doesn't fancy ye, I know of a few more realistically based groups that ye may enjoy, but sadly, I cannot think of any other active pure fantasy based groups.

Did you get my PM?

I PM'd you, but FH refused to give me even a confirmation that you recieved it. >_<
Umbre...

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 08:21:39 pm »
Ah, yes I just saw it. Responding right now.

The FH forum does not tell ye whether the person gets the message or not, ye just 'ave to hope. xD

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Lowin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 10:52:08 pm »
Hehe, I'm not exactly a group, but I'm basically on your same boat.  I'm a newbie and literate roleplayer, and I've been looking to make some friends/RP buddies.  But I've been too timid to put myself out there.  Not entirely sure how far you're wanting to go in looking for fantasy RPs, but so far mine have involved winged canines/felines, unusual colors, slight powers (if any), demonic possessions, etc.  Haven't yet roleplayed with dragons or way out-there characters, but I'm all for creativity and trying new things...maybe some morbid plottage.

*ahem*

teehee.

Anyway, if you're interested, my in-game username is Lowin (as typed).  Hope to run into you in-game.  c':
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:55:20 pm by Lowin »
? IN-GAME USERNAME ?
Lowin