Poll

Would You Join?

Yes
No

Author Topic: How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?  (Read 39147 times)

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2016, 05:45:50 pm »
 I would die.... and then come back to life and take the job. It's a total honor to be one of the staff! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2016, 05:54:29 pm »
Oh wow, surprised I didn't see this before, Lol.

As for whether I would decline or accept,  I wouldn't be too sure. It's different if you were actually asked instead of guessing per say because the outcome could be different(?)
But if I had to choose, it would be an interesting experience to say the least, and of course, a lot of hard work that would be put into it as well. My schedule is already wonky and unpredictable but that'll be interesting to see how it'll all turn out.

Mod or not, I'm still going to be the same ol' awkward and loveable floof to friends and family and such, Lol.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2016, 06:45:19 pm »
I think the feeling was a long the lines of this:

You know, for people to look at you and think "I want them on our team", it's....it's really nice. Especially for someone that needs a lot of reassurance and validation from others.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 06:49:59 pm by SpiritSilverWolf »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2016, 07:10:03 pm »
A couple of months ago I would have been like "OMIGOSH YAS! I WOULD TOTS GO INSANE!" now it's like "Oh, that would be cool." I'm not near as driven toward it as I was a couple of months ago, but if I was offered a position, I would take it, although I would be like "Uhhhhhhh....why me?"

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 09:59:15 pm »
Personally I would actually like to be a mod, yes it would mean extra work but at the same time I enjoy trying to make sure everything is peaceful and people play nice with each other. If I was asked to be a mod I would most likely accept it in a heartbeat and I would work hard to make sure Feral Heart is a safe and friendly place for everyone. Yes I would be busy at times with my college and eventually work, but I would still stay quite active on the forums and on game when I can be. Of course I don't really expect something like this to happen, I already know someone else who deserves to be a mod more than I do and if it came down to it, they've contributed more and I feel that they would do a better job than me. At least with what they've shown so far. So I would be truly surprised if I was offered the position when there are so many other helpful floofs out there!

Offline Kalaban

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • #TooLazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2016, 11:09:21 pm »
I would probably decline, but be thankful for being asked.

You see, as I am a horse-riding trainer assistant that works with newbies and knows the horses a lot, my regular time range is only Saturdays and Sundays that I can really be active. Even then, I have games I want to play or groups I wish to fix up/create- such as Pimienta! He is my first big boy project and takes up a lot of my spare time. :)

I also do not have the best personality, and can be really rude or off-putting because of my bad behaviors. This makes me being in charge of people making them nervous and all since I'm a little power abusive (not too much anymore but I still come off as controlling a lot.) I really ask people if I am doing something too controlling, but still. XD
In-game Username: Kalaban

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2016, 12:21:54 am »

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2016, 12:35:19 am »

Reckless man, your reaction killed me xD

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline cytofin

• Experienced Traveler
    • cytofin
    • teahsu
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt/Contact
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2016, 01:15:50 am »
I myself would be suprised, shocked, and honored.
 This is a dream I have had ever since I joined the FeralHeart community in 2012. I may be young, but that does not stop me from dreaming big. Though, I would have to work around social problems because I am a little shy. I personally think being a mod would bring me out of my shell of thoughts and allow me to speak with more floofs of the community who I have been dying to have a conversation with, though I do not have the guts to pm or whisper in-game. I have very low confidence at times and also would see this as a confidence booster and also as a chance to gain responsibility skills.
If I declined why?
I would rarely decline being a moderator in a game due to that it is one of my dreams which I fear will never happen since I am mostly just someone who skims through things and tries to help others out even if I have no idea how to, also with my age. I am only thirteen. Who would want a kid as a mod?