Author Topic: Your Opinion On Fluorite?  (Read 3821 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Your Opinion On Fluorite?
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 11:32:44 pm »
I really like Flourite.
Why?
Because of its map design. Simple enough.
Every 2nd day when I was a newbie to FH, I liked to go online and to FP, just to discover and explore all kinds of little-known spaces and places. I was finding it peaceful in some way and I liked to pretend I was some Sensei/Master who needed his time alone and train xD

Derp.
doing what i feel like

Offline Owly

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • Kryvul
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 02:07:43 pm »
Fluorite has always been ridiculously big. However, it used to be more populated with various role plays. I used to wander the map, but now I really only ever visit the Stone Bridge, as a lot of you would see me out there, or the cape if I'm interested in any mapped role plays. I'm not certain if I would say it's too big. Just because if there becomes an increase in role plays then there's room.

Offline OwlMissile

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • My wifi is awesomely poopy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 03:20:19 pm »
Fluorite has to be my favorite Feral Heart public map mostly because of it's sheer size which makes it have plenty of unique places to hang out with your friends peacefully without much interference. And also the map design which feels much more realistic compared to the other maps adds it up too, simple

Hoot Hoot, need food

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 05:04:23 pm »
I actually like Fluorite Plains. It's nice, spacious, has a nice design to it, and plenty of room for many roleplayers. The only think I have to complain about Fluorite Plains is some of the plainness of some parts of the map..... no pun intended. Like the "+" area for example, (the hill place on the map that looks like a + sign) It just seems so plain without any trees, rocks, flowers, or plants. There are other parts of the map that are lacking in trees, plants, and other miscellaneous objects. That's the only thing that bothers me. Other than that, I like it as a Feral Heart map.
Inactive

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 05:05:21 pm »
Hey. Hey.... Fluorite has the most amazing and important detail ever.
Flying grass. c:<
RETIRED.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 07:42:42 pm »
Hey. Hey.... Fluorite has the most amazing and important detail ever.
Flying grass. c:<
LOL Ressy you have to show me
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Rangeranger333

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2015, 11:46:03 pm »
I find it a little large for my liking. It's super hard to meet up with friends in Fluorite, so it's not my favorite map. I can understand why others like it though, considering it's a hotspot for wolf packs.
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2015, 05:20:28 pm »
My opinion is that it's really where mapped roleplays go to advertise. There's some unmapped roleplays there too, but they(personally) aren't as interesting. I love that it is giant, however a lot of space is unused, and it feels like it was only half-finished, like most parts of FH. I don't do too much in Flourite, though, as I only go there to find mapped roleplay groups for my characters. For those who do most of their roleplaying in FP, the movie spam is just as bad as the General spam. You have to turn it off to read the last person's post, and for a little while I didn't know you could turn some chats off. Stone Bridge is one of the best places to hang around, though, as I made quite a few friends there.
Overall, FP isn't a bad place, but it's not perfect either. Movies spam, for new players, is a pain, and it just feels unfinished.

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 07:59:46 am »
I really like Flourite.
Why?
Because of its map design. Simple enough.
Every 2nd day when I was a newbie to FH, I liked to go online and to FP, just to discover and explore all kinds of little-known spaces and places. I was finding it peaceful in some way and I liked to pretend I was some Sensei/Master who needed his time alone and train xD

Derp.

I'm going to try that. XD

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 07:59:34 am »
FP is a great map mainly because its where I started when I first started playing FH. Another reason was I just laughed at myself thinking I am never going to memorize my way around this map but now I know my way around
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect