Author Topic: Warriors Reborn - in the making, looking for staff  (Read 1211 times)

Offline AprilShowers

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Warriors Reborn - in the making, looking for staff
« on: September 25, 2015, 11:22:18 pm »
WARRIORS REBORN

Well hiya. Currently I'm in the process of creating a mapped, multi-clanned, literate, active, and sited warrior cats roleplay. It's not open - though if anyone is interested in being a staff, or a high rank, then read on!

THE PLOT

So you all know the tale of the original four clans, right? Well... Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Thunderclan were the four, first legendary clans. They split the forest into four territories, and lived in peace, save the times of war. But a year ago the clans were the best they had been with four of the best leaders leading the clans, until something bad happened...

It was too quiet. Too peaceful... And twolegs are greedy, always wanting more land to use for their cities, and towns. They took the clans home away - destroyed it with strange machines. The clans scattered. They were scared, and hungry; starving. The four leaders died trying to save their home.

The few cats that were left turned to the rogue, loner, or even kittypet life, and others died from starvation as they tried to re-create what was lost. But now... a year later, there are cats who are creating new clans again, based off the old. And they're succeeding.

But like before, things are going too well for the new clans: Rock, Marsh, Cloud, and Dusk. An old group that was previously a threat to the old clans are slowly rising again, and like the new clans, they are gaining followers. And all I can say is: they're out for blood.

THE CLANS

Rockclan: strong, loyal, short tempered, and determined.
Marshclan: water lovers, confident, peaceful, yet fierce
Cloudclan: fun, free, obedient, and swift
Duskclan: isolated, quiet, dark, and stealthy

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE SO FAR?

If you do happen to be interested in being a staff or a high rank, or if you just want to help out in creating the roleplay, comment below and we can talk.
[/center]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:24:10 pm by April »

Offline Sixx.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors Reborn - in the making, looking for staff
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:51:43 pm »
I'd like to help. Marshclan (or any other clan) sounds pretty good to me. Feel free to PM me. *eyebrow wiggle*
Avatar by the lovely RebelEcho <3

Offline AprilShowers

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 11:24:35 pm »
Will do. x3

Offline AprilShowers

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 10:57:36 pm »
Bump!

This will opening in a week or so. Staff, and high ranks have been taken - but there are still some left! Comment below if interested.

Offline AprilShowers

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 03:43:35 am »
bump