Poll

Who/What was it

0 (0%)
Describe
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Your very first Char  (Read 1086 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
Your very first Char
« on: November 12, 2015, 05:02:31 pm »
Tell us about your very first char you created on FH when you first joined

Mine was a canine and he had a neon purple pelt I don't remember what his underbelly looked liked he had neon green hair and white celtic markings. His name was rocket. I admit I could have done better on creating him but I was new to the game and had no idea what I was doing XD
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Your very first Char
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 05:13:59 pm »
To be honest, I'm not sure I remember who my first character was.

It was either a Kovu (I even claimed to be the actual voiceactor for Kovu way back when. Ughh, embarrassing, right?)

A red and black horse with bright red scars, named Thunderhooves

Or one of my main OC's, the German shepherd Edol
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 06:14:06 pm »
To be honest, I'm not sure I remember who my first character was.

It was either a Kovu (I even claimed to be the actual voiceactor for Kovu way back when. Ughh, embarrassing, right?)

A red and black horse with bright red scars, named Thunderhooves

Or one of my main OC's, the German shepherd Edol

I remember my first char like it was yesterday I don't play on him as much but he's fun to look at just to bring memories

If your first char was Kovu congrats cause I never would have thought about creating a lion king char. And you saying that you were the actual voice actor please I could care less I mean I might have not fallen for it but hey you were probably new and getting use I won't judge you XD I hate the judging thing its not me

A horse would have been a great one to choose cause I love horses and the name Thunderhooves sounds like a really cool name. My very first char I put scars on was my third day to play FH and I put scars on him cause I thought it was cool XD. No backstory to I did it just for looks
German Sheperds are my favorite breed of dogs yes they scare me but I think they could be great dogs if brought up by the right people. I mean most of my chars I make are OC's I just think its fun to make them and have a backstory something that you like. FH is cool end of story XD
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 06:22:09 pm »
Unfortunately, this topic has already been created, and somewhat recently as well, so I will be locking this. If you wish to discuss or see other discussions about users' first Feral Heart characters, please look here. Great topic idea, though! c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.