Author Topic: Thinking of making an IT server.  (Read 1025 times)

Offline diamond1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Thinking of making an IT server.
« on: November 16, 2015, 05:20:11 am »
Hello there, I was wondering if anyone would like to aid me in making an IT server. If you'd like to, my Skype will be given to you and we can discuss ideas on there. I will not be giving any information on it out, but I have never made a server before, so I am going to need someone who is experienced with it and can teach me. This will be updated if I have found any staff.

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking of making an IT server.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 08:15:29 pm »
But if you're thinking about making an IT server, shouldn't you have some idea of making one? I wish I could help, but I stopped making them quite some time ago. Anyway, good luck!
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking of making an IT server.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 01:52:36 am »
It may be better for you to start small. I don't think you realize how complex it is to actually make and develop an Impressive Title server. It isn't just slapping some stuff together and being like 'alright this works'. You can't expect a whole bunch of people to suddenly come and help you either, especially if despite being the owner you can't do anything yourself. No one is going to want to work for someone who isn't going to help in the game creation process.

Try your hand at becoming staff on a server first. Apply for staff on one and see if you make it in. Work on developing a skill set so that you can actually create a server later on. It isn't as easy as you appear to think.

Good luck.

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!