Author Topic: Anyone Want to Roleplay with a Tailmouth?  (Read 4072 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
Anyone Want to Roleplay with a Tailmouth?
« on: January 25, 2016, 01:13:23 am »
Okay, so, been wanting to roleplay my new character. I've got a bio for her, just click the link.

I'm open to roleplaying via PM or notes on deviantArt.
I am not open to GoogleDocs roleplaying.

Here's my character's bio: http://sta.sh/0mcxuvanhty

Here's a roleplay sample:

Bagot quietly slinked through the trees, her tail's maw flicking it's tongue out every now and then. This cold weather was bothering her, making her limbs stiff, but she just had to keep moving. She spotted a bit of a commotion going on below. There was a battle going on between some cats, and several appeared dead. She sighed, wishing that they didn't have to fight. She debated jumping in, but she decided against it. The she-creature yelped as the branch she had been standing on for the past minute collapsed, scattering the cats below.
"Oof," Bagot muttered as she hit the ground, standing up and shaking the snow out of her pelt. She trotted off in the opposite direction that the cats had scattered in, speeding up as her favourite boulder approached. She leapt up onto it, sitting with her tail curled over her paws. It's tongue, as it tried to lick it's jaws, incidentally licked her paws. "Ew," she muttered, the tail opening it's jaws again so she could have said that at all, tongue doing the same thing to her paws as the tail's mouth closed. She decided to stay silent.

If you'd like to roleplay with me, please reply with your character's bio and a roleplay sample. Sorry if I don't pick you, I'll only be roleplaying with one person at a time. Please warn me if you won't be able to respond for a few days or longer, or I may move on to the next person thinking you've lost interest.

One last thing: If you're uncomfortable with LGBT characters, please do not offer to roleplay. My character is a lesbian, and although it is not a major part of her, please keep this in mind if you were planning to have some sort of romantic plotline.

Currently roleplaying with: Little-Pawsteps (http://little-pawsteps.deviantart.com/)

Form to respond with if you would like to roleplay:

Bio(or link to):
PMs or dA:
Anything else you want me to know?:
Roleplay sample:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 08:46:24 pm by Whatever. »

Offline XxAlpha2xX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Anyone Want to Roleplay with a Tailmouth?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 04:51:43 am »
So, heres the thing.. I created a charrie a few days ago with her own Bio and such, And I've always wanted to use her. The Bio is written on Sta.sh so click on the link. (Or type it in.)

The Bio: http://sta.sh/01lczkxabkul

Role-play sample:

Shenzi trudged through the Snowy version of a thicket, with a rather annoyed and cold walk, she dragged her paws through the thick snow. Hills and hills of snow towered above her, making her feel like a ant in this Twisted Biome. All the ice made her tail go stiff, causing it to stick out behind her body, like a spike on a Hedgehog. As she hiked through the thick layer of snow, a thin blanket of fog covered the South Pole, making it incredibly difficult to see anything. Shenzi's paws began to get numb, from supporting her body for a long period of time. She noticed her pelt began to change to a faint blue colour.
Shenzi took a wrong step, tumbling off of the side of the hill, she managed to make a small avalanche behind her. As she landed she felt like a fool, rolling down a mountain that she could have easily conquered. "Oof!" She murmured under her breath, with a face full of snow, she stood up, shaking off the snow on her ears and muzzle. The moment she looked at the hill, her ears fell, her mouth dangled open, with a fearful look in her eyes. Without wasting a second, she darted off, she skidded to a halt, noticing where she was. She began to silently walk again. She was at the start.

So.. Yeah. I know my Role-play Sample may be a bit lengthy, but.. Oh well.

Please keep in mind: Shenzi is a lesbian, (I chose this because her personality relates to a LGBT character.) I can easily change this if you're not comfortable with this.

Offline XxAlpha2xX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Want to Roleplay with a Tailmouth?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 04:56:05 am »
 I had an old account, it got banned or something? So I made a new one a few months ago... c:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 04:57:46 am by Abbey »