Author Topic: Misae Odina/Koko Niyol  (Read 1328 times)

Offline MichaleMyers31

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Misae Odina/Koko Niyol
« on: April 26, 2016, 01:00:00 am »
Hello everyone, I am known in the game as Lord Nurzhan. One of the two lords of the pride Misae Odina. I rule beside my twin brother Lord Nukpana. We are currently looking for members to join our pride.
What you need to know about joining the pride is that we are not no normal pride that you see running around in Flourite Plains.
We are a military-oriented, close family knit pride. Meaning we have order with the rules, but we are also family like to each other within the pride.

We do have a map and a site. You can visit the site at www.misae-odina.boards.net

We do have an other pride that shares our map. Koko Niyol, which is ruled by Lord Jaheem with his sister Ajlal as his second in command. This pride is also ran like Misae Odina, military-oriented and a close knitted family.

Please note we are semi-real-but don't go crazy with the colorations of pelt, markings, manes. Eyes can be any color wished.- We are literate, active-We understand about schooling and work. But try to leave a message if you are going to be gone for a long period of time-, mature, we also have a skype group that we talk on a lot.

If you wish to join then you can either post here on the thread, message me on here, or if you see either MichaleMyerse31 or XxDezxX online in game whisper them. XxDezxX is Lord Jaheem and MichaleMyers31 is Lord Nurzhan.

If you post on here fill out this form please:
Name:
Username:
Pride:
Quick RolePlay Sample:

Ranks to choose from for both prides are:
Low Ranks-
BonePicker(Rogue)
Tzar(Exile)
Serf(Prisoner)
Peasant(Slave)

Normal Ranks-

Solider(Unranked member)
Raptor(Huntress)
Yeoman(Guard)
Regent(Warrior)
Squire(Medic)
Juvenile(Teen)
Whelps(Cubs)

Respected Ranks-
Senior(Elder)
Nanny(Cub watcher)
Colonel(Peace-Keeper)

I hope to see new members to join the ranks! ^~^

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Misae Odina/Koko Niyol
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 03:49:27 am »
Name: Kivuli
Username: Xsonicfan5X
Pride: Koko Niyol
Quick RolePlay Sample:
Kivuli was 'cornered' into a wall of stone. He turned and saw the pack of hyenas approaching, laughing to themselves.
"Thought he could run, he did!" Giggled one.
"Thought wrong, he did!" Chuckled another.
Kivuli looked downward, starting to tremble.
"He's shaking, he is!" cried one.
"Scared kitty! Finally trapped yourself, you did-" started another, but stopped when they could hear a laugh not among themselves but from the Kivuli. He finally looked up, and was chuckling to himself.
"Are you sure it is I who is trapped?" asked Kivuli, tilting his head. The Hyenas all froze, almost dumbstruck. Kivuli stood there for a moment, took in a deep breath...and lunged for the alpha!

-5 minutes later-

Kivuli walked out from the canyon, a long scratch along his cheek. To him, only a mark that will soon stay for all to see. A reminder of a past that will soon be forgotten. He moved on forward, seeing tall grass and listening to the wind which guided his path. He whispered to himself, "Father found great strength, and so will I."
But in his mind, he doubted. His father had found his strength in what would be considered the wrong places. In truth, Kivuli was seeking a path that not many could take, and even more less that have failed. Kivuli seem to almost disappear in the wild grass, as he searched for something he could not quite describe...

Offline MichaleMyers31

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 04:22:03 am »
That was good, you will need to whisper XxDezxX in game. Your characters tag will be kY

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 05:13:20 am »
When is XxdezxX on? btw, can i have map download password?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 05:24:09 am by racheal »