Poll

What type of species would you like to play for this rp?

Wolves.
2 (16.7%)
Foxes.
1 (8.3%)
'Domesticated' cats. (Smaller cats.)
2 (16.7%)
Big cats.
2 (16.7%)
Dragons.
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Fantasy Roleplay  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Misterwives

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • v a g a b o n d
    • mysty-bootie
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy Roleplay
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 03:21:13 am »
I'd love to join this; I hardly see any fantasy roleplays on FH, which is truly disappointing. Fantasy RPs are the most unique because of how much variety is available.

And a suggestion: Perhaps there could be "tiers" of some kind? Then you could have both big cats and domestic cats as different tiers. I don't know if this would work any way with what you've got in mind, but it is just a suggestion, after all.

Incorporating BlazingJosh's idea with the multiple species, I was planning on making three different species or 'races' available to play. A dragon based, a canine based, and a feline based. Not necessarily wolves/lions, but the same type concept, if I'm making any sense right now. Members would be able to make anything from a fox to a wolf, or a cat to a lion, and it would be considered the same species. It will make way more sense when I'm able to plan it out fully, but basically, you're pretty much going to be able to create whatever you want.

Also, I'll notify everyone when the roleplay is up and running! I've already started making a map. cx
i fade in and out of this game constantly.

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 03:29:42 am »
Incorporating BlazingJosh's idea with the multiple species, I was planning on making three different species or 'races' available to play. A dragon based, a canine based, and a feline based. Not necessarily wolves/lions, but the same type concept, if I'm making any sense right now. Members would be able to make anything from a fox to a wolf, or a cat to a lion, and it would be considered the same species. It will make way more sense when I'm able to plan it out fully, but basically, you're pretty much going to be able to create whatever you want.

Also, I'll notify everyone when the roleplay is up and running! I've already started making a map. cx

That sound's like a very solid plan, Mister! I wouldn't mind joining, but I'm not the most active player. Have you planned that far, yet?

Offline Misterwives

• Curious Wanderer
  • v a g a b o n d
    • mysty-bootie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 04:50:30 am »

That sound's like a very solid plan, Mister! I wouldn't mind joining, but I'm not the most active player. Have you planned that far, yet?

Thank you! Also, I wasn't planning on being super strict with activity (I never really am), especially since I'm a busy student, so I feel like it's never really fair to kick someone just because they can't sit at a computer every day. I'm not sure when this roleplay will be ready to begin, I'm still kind of in the planning stage, I've barely put a dent in the map and I've spent at least four hours on it already.

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 10:32:24 pm »

Thank you! Also, I wasn't planning on being super strict with activity (I never really am), especially since I'm a busy student, so I feel like it's never really fair to kick someone just because they can't sit at a computer every day. I'm not sure when this roleplay will be ready to begin, I'm still kind of in the planning stage, I've barely put a dent in the map and I've spent at least four hours on it already.
That sounds good! I'm kinda in the same boat, being a student, too. I wouldn't mind joining then, whenever it is ready!

Offline Misterwives

• Curious Wanderer
  • v a g a b o n d
    • mysty-bootie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 03:47:19 am »

That sounds good! I'm kinda in the same boat, being a student, too. I wouldn't mind joining then, whenever it is ready!

Alrighty, I'll let you know when it's ready to join!

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 10:06:49 pm »

Alrighty, I'll let you know when it's ready to join!
Alright! Thank you very much, Mister!

Offline Misterwives

• Curious Wanderer
  • v a g a b o n d
    • mysty-bootie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 09:44:51 pm »
Boost! Took some time off from this due to finals and such, but I'm jumping back on! If all goes well, maybe it will be up within the next two weeks. ;)