Author Topic: [~Supportive Idea's for Community Issues~]  (Read 34724 times)

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
Re: Unethical or Awareness ? - Less Moan - More Support.
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 01:54:20 am »
My my, I do speak English if you do 'with the respect' want to know that. I said Take it easy seeing how much you where throwing your curse words out, seeing we cant even do that in the game, without someone, such as a mod, telling us to chill. You think I am going to back off, your nuts. I stand my opinion just as you do.
Hi, I am Kenta Volkov. My name is Still Kenta Uzumaki on here....Oh well.

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 02:00:43 am »
If you wanted me to lower my cursing, you could have kindly asked such as 'Can you please stop cursing so much? :3' Don't ever tell me to chill or calm down, and don't call me nuts darlin'. LOL Such thick heads in this community. :'c Kenta, if you want to continue this, PM me, as this thread was not made for our personal little 'arguement' here. ^^<3 ~ Many thanks, dear. ;P I'd like to see more thoughts on this, however I don't think I will, not now anyway. I'm talking with Sly about it all. Feels good to get truth off of ones chest, aye? <3
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

slycan

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 02:08:03 am »
and then they got back on topic and everything was good >_>

Wudiin

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 02:13:55 am »
GIRLS GIRLS, YOU BOTH KNOW IM PRETTY, so kiss and make up now  >:I

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 02:15:30 am »
Everyone needs to take a deep breath me thinks >.>

Personally I think taking the time, which I know it takes a lot of time, to find some new in-game mods would help A LOT.

Personally I got so tired of the trolls, the rude people, mate beggers, etc. etc. that I NEVER go into the public maps anymore and I think it's a shame that it's come down to that because they are a ton of fun people out there that I'll never get to meet or rp with because of it.  

Yes I agree that the block button can be your very best friend at time but it doesn't stop the person from being ... well you know. Those people always act different when a mod is around sadly so they often don't get "caught in the act"

And I agree 100% with Teal on the public forum thing. If others could see it apart from the poster and the moderator than it would be nothing but public humiliation and that does nobody any good.

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 02:17:53 am »
 LOL<3 Yes Sly. :]  & Yes you are Wudiin<3 And no I'm not kissing her. D8! k illshup now. (:
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

TealSkeletore

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 02:21:22 am »
Why do I only see friends being hired?

The recent mods who have been hired aren't friends as far as I can see. Just adding that there.

And let me know if I'm wrong, but wasn't this thread supposed to be about:

So here is my question; Would it be unethical to have a place were the members of this community can post reports of people violating the rules. Would this scare people from wrong doing knowing they can be caught by the mods AND public eye for awareness/blocking. OR would this cause more uneeded 'drama' as the term is thrown around. This is strictly rhetorical.

A- People don't know the rules in-game, the rules should pop up in-game.

B- There are any/enough (active) mods in-game online for hours at a time.

B- There are any/enough (active) mods in-game online for hours at a time.

C- The famous "Just use the block button"

D- I can't play this game anymore, I quit.

F - Dimensions

If you have a problem with how the forum is, go make your own thread in the forum section lol.

/continues to lurk

Hiccupby

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 03:23:35 am »
I think the people complaining on the forums are a symptom of the bigger issue that lies ingame. .. Most of the "complainers" I've talked to (Hell, I'm one of  them to an extent)  are nice, intelligent people who are just reallyreallyreally frustrated.  With the fixing of behavioural problems ingame the forum will follow suit and realign itself to become a more healthy community (or so I hope). Slycan I think all of your ideas are a good start to keeping people more respectful in-game, especially the pop-up of rules for the non-forum goers.  Or perhaps when they first sign up they have to answer a question about the rules correctly to show they've read it? kinda like a captcha code? I defineately think a reporting system for abusers should be established and it should be kept between the moderators, the reported, and to an extent the reporters when asked to show evidence of the abuse.  I've also observed that with virtual pets communities like Aywas (which is highly sucessful) they have a potential sign-upper write a little about themselves and why they want to join, which is then submitted to be considered by staff who then decide whether or not they can join- is there any way a system like that could work for FH if you guys obtain enough staff?  Or is it too late to implement such a system since most of the offenders are already among FH? this is just a thought, it probably can't be used but I'm throwin' it out there :3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 03:49:45 am »
I must say, the FH community does need some fixing up. I have to agree with Kahara here, that if we all worked together to try and fix it, it can happen. As for the users that complain 24/7, I must say, we can all be glad that they quit. It's always better if there's one less complainer. (Not trying to start anything. ^^;) But not good if they all leave for the same reason, you know? Which is: FH community. Yes, the mods ingame do their best to make the game better, and they do have lives outside the internet. I see them around often. But really, sometimes I don't get it when people I've never seen on the forum before and only ingame say they never see a mod anywhere. o.o I mean, do they even know the mods? xD But anyway, solutions. Perhaps it could be fixed if the rules were put ingame. Like already mentioned in the first post. :3 I believe that doing that little thing can make a HUGE difference. Even if we all think that trolls run around on FH, they can still read, and don't want to be banned. ;)

-Just my little opinion. (NOTE: I had this written when the topic was created, but was unable to post. So if it sounds off, that's why. D:)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 04:51:26 am by Sylph »

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2011, 04:22:05 am »
I should warn you, that this was typed on a phone and most liekly will have many incorrectly spelled words.
To my understanding, when people say there's no mods ingame, they mean something different. Methinks they mean they don't see mods -Removed by moderator- and whatnot about rules. But all us forum-goers know that the mods would never do that. <3  Heck, I've talked to people in-game who never even knew FH had a forum. *le gasp*  ...   I mean, have they really somehow managed to look at every single map in-game from every single place all at the same time? Methinks not. So, they do not KNOW that there is indeed not a single mod in any of the maps online, and actually paying attention, at any given time. Justbecause they're not yelling or smething at somebody doesnt mean they're not there. But this thread is more on the topic of rule following, so I suppose I should touch on that as well. o.o -totally not stating the obvious- Yes, I do think that rules should pop up in-game sometimes. How that would be set up, however, I have, frankly, no idea. Hurr. >~< Perhaps they could show up on the loading screens sometimes. Yes, I think the forum could be a bit neater. Yes, I think that peeople should do something instead of -Removed by moderator- and moaning about other people or problems. And, yes, I am aware that most people have lives, and therefore cannot spend hours on end in-game, modding about in their modnyess glory.

On another note, the other day I sat around on/in BI(lulz) and FP, curious as to what them "weirdo" peoples (you know who Im talking about) did in their spare time. And I have learned, that, not first the first tiime... There's just some things you can never unsee, man. D:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:40:18 pm by Kikiorylandia »