Author Topic: [~Supportive Idea's for Community Issues~]  (Read 34726 times)

Hiccupby

Re: Unethical or Awareness ? - Less Moan - More Support.
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 04:46:03 am »
erhm- perhaps we can stop scolding the "complainers" and move on? I think it will just make people more angry and start fights that aren't necessary, seeing that complaining is justified to a degree and we are all guilty of it at some point. Being admonishing of others who we (being human afterall) aren't much better than makes for a less kind community than we are aiming for.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2011, 04:57:12 am »
I agree with having the rules in game becayse only 2347 of 40984 has read the rules.
I have seen  many people breaking rules.
And that is not much and not everyone follows the rules: Bad language, rape, spam etc.
And yes dims would be a problem for in game mods, but i dont often see a mod in game to take care of people who doesn't follow the rules.
And yeah as The Hero Of Canton said the block button can be your best friend but it doesn't stop the person.
They dont often get caught of what they do...
And yes i agree with Teal.
"I can't play this game anymore, I quit." Quit if you want but you will miss the fun ^^

Hiccupby

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 05:03:39 am »
this game is so young and excusably being developed more. . . giving up on it seems most illogical

Twiliac

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 05:04:26 am »
I should warn you, that this was typed on a phone and most liekly will have many incorrectly spelled words.
To my understanding, when people say there's no mods ingame, they mean something different. Methinks they mean they don't see mods -Removed by moderator- and whatnot about rules. But all us forum-goers know that the mods would never do that. <3  Heck, I've talked to people in-game who never even knew FH had a forum. *le gasp*  ...   I mean, have they really somehow managed to look at every single map in-game from every single place all at the same time? Methinks not. So, they do not KNOW that there is indeed not a single mod in any of the maps online, and actually paying attention, at any given time. Justbecause they're not yelling or smething at somebody doesnt mean they're not there. But this thread is more on the topic of rule following, so I suppose I should touch on that as well. o.o -totally not stating the obvious- Yes, I do think that rules should pop up in-game sometimes. How that would be set up, however, I have, frankly, no idea. Hurr. >~< Perhaps they could show up on the loading screens sometimes. Yes, I think the forum could be a bit neater. Yes, I think that peeople should do something instead of -Removed by moderator- and moaning about other people or problems. And, yes, I am aware that most people have lives, and therefore cannot spend hours on end in-game, modding about in their modnyess glory.

On another note, the other day I sat around on/in BI(lulz) and FP, curious as to what them "weirdo" peoples (you know who Im talking about) did in their spare time. And I have learned, that, not first the first tiime... There's just some things you can never unsee, man. D:

To add to this.

If they aren't signing into this forum.

How are they even getting on the game..?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:36:57 pm by Kikiorylandia »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 05:06:21 am »
I should warn you, that this was typed on a phone and most liekly will have many incorrectly spelled words.
To my understanding, when people say there's no mods ingame, they mean something different. Methinks they mean they don't see mods -Removed by moderator- and whatnot about rules. But all us forum-goers know that the mods would never do that. <3  Heck, I've talked to people in-game who never even knew FH had a forum. *le gasp*  ...   I mean, have they really somehow managed to look at every single map in-game from every single place all at the same time? Methinks not. So, they do not KNOW that there is indeed not a single mod in any of the maps online, and actually paying attention, at any given time. Justbecause they're not yelling or smething at somebody doesnt mean they're not there. But this thread is more on the topic of rule following, so I suppose I should touch on that as well. o.o -totally not stating the obvious- Yes, I do think that rules should pop up in-game sometimes. How that would be set up, however, I have, frankly, no idea. Hurr. >~< Perhaps they could show up on the loading screens sometimes. Yes, I think the forum could be a bit neater. Yes, I think that peeople should do something instead of -Removed by moderator- and moaning about other people or problems. And, yes, I am aware that most people have lives, and therefore cannot spend hours on end in-game, modding about in their modnyess glory.

On another note, the other day I sat around on/in BI(lulz) and FP, curious as to what them "weirdo" peoples (you know who Im talking about) did in their spare time. And I have learned, that, not first the first tiime... There's just some things you can never unsee, man. D:

To add to this.

They make an account, then go on the game. They don't have to come onto the forum to register.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:37:27 pm by Kikiorylandia »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Hiccupby

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 05:06:50 am »
erhm- I think you HAVE to sign up- but most people just sign up and ignore the forums? (just a hypothesis- I'm probably wrong) :P

Twiliac

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 05:12:08 am »

To add to this.

They make an account, then go on the game. They don't have to come onto the forum to register.

I meant, as far as them -not- joining the forum.

erhm- I think you HAVE to sign up- but most people just sign up and ignore the forums? (just a hypothesis- I'm probably wrong) :P

Clearly, I still say they should have a quiz or somethin of the rules. >.>.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:38:01 pm by Kikiorylandia »

Hiccupby

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 05:17:24 am »
oh, sorry I misunderstood XP and then tried to answer based off of my misunderstanding (I'm such a dork sometimes) >_< a quiz would help people be more aware of the rules- and hopefully follow them, or atleast not have an excuse that "they didn't  know the rules" if they get banned

Twiliac

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 05:34:14 am »
oh, sorry I misunderstood XP and then tried to answer based off of my misunderstanding (I'm such a dork sometimes) >_< a quiz would help people be more aware of the rules- and hopefully follow them, or atleast not have an excuse that "they didn't  know the rules" if they get banned

Lol, it's fine xD.

And yes, I say a quiz you have to take of some sort. Of answering the rules, or what have you, as you join the forum. After you put in all your info and agree to terms of service, or what have you. The Quiz should pop up, making it so you have to pass it, in order to join the forum thus the game.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2011, 05:49:18 am »
As nice of a fantasy thought that is, Haruki, does sitting on ones ass to wait out a war 'settle things down?' No. Sure in the end things have been done and there's a 'winner' or final solution, HOWEVER if you did that, the forums and game could end up.. ick. Don't. Sit. On. Ass. Bad idea. give a -Removed by moderator- if this crashes and burns. But I do care about this community, at least, to an extent anyway. If you all care enough to -Removed by moderator-, care enough to try helping out. It isn't impossible to get new members to work with you. I've - HOLY -Removed by moderator- GUYS - done. It. Before. And remember we were ALL new members, noobs/newbs, at once. So get over yourselves and HELP each other you stubborn - censorship 8D -'s. >____>

It isn't a fantasy, its my opinion. I stand by it. It doesn't anger me or frustrate me in the least that people troll or mate beg or spam. Because there are options to turn it off.
It happened in Impressive Title, but just more dispersed. We still loved the game.

So what if someone offends another person. It happens.
What do we need to "get off our lazy asses" for, if there is already a solution?
Or, rather, a lack of problem.

Edit;; On another note, I support the rules ingame. Not so much as a pop-up, but maybe a button on the log-in screen that has etiquette and rules and even roleplay tips? Would be a nice addition. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:35:06 pm by Kikiorylandia »