Author Topic: [~Supportive Idea's for Community Issues~]  (Read 34969 times)

slycan

Re: Unethical or Awareness ? - Less Moan - More Support.
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 09:34:23 pm »
^ROFL at sample.

but yes good ideas
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:35:57 pm by Slycan »

Hiccupby

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 10:59:50 pm »
I dig all of the ideas you mentioned- but what stood out to me that should definately be put in is the map-owners ability to kick out people who are being jerks ^_^

Twiliac

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2011, 11:06:20 pm »
I dig all of the ideas you mentioned- but what stood out to me that should definately be put in is the map-owners ability to kick out people who are being jerks ^_^

Aye, this I will have to agree to. Though one draw back - Unfair map makers could just as easily abuse this power.

slycan

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2011, 11:18:52 pm »

Aye, this I will have to agree to. Though one draw back - Unfair map makers could just as easily abuse this power.

well.. it IS their map >.>' they can act how they want to and have their own guidelines even if it isn't faitr ( so long as they aren't breaking any FH rules to a extend ) but since it is there map I don't see why they should be able to have control the way they want it.

But this is not to say official maps should be treated the same way ( since they are for ~everyone~ as Kov intended.)

Twiliac

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2011, 11:24:58 pm »

well.. it IS their map >.>' they can act how they want to and have their own guidelines even if it isn't faitr ( so long as they aren't breaking any FH rules to a extend ) but since it is there map I don't see why they should be able to have control the way they want it.

But this is not to say official maps should be treated the same way ( since they are for ~everyone~ as Kov intended.)

xD, Just meant maps people make. Not Kov or any of the team, surely. I know it likely wouldn't come to that, seeing we have you, mods that is.

As for that, eh. I'm not sure what remark to say..maybe when I think of it, I'll put something here.

Ritza

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2011, 11:30:40 pm »
It would make long term rps a lot more enjoyable if the owners could just boot a troll from the map instead of dealing with there trolling for hours on end. :3

That also goes to an rp thing. If you don't like the rp why did you join it in the first place? You know?

Of course, those singular rules should be used on private maps only with their groups and so on. The regular maps should follow FH rules and regulations at all times.

Happy you guys enjoyed my ideas <3 Slycan you were right to put them up. ^_^

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • The sun'll come out tomorrow ? ?
    • View Profile
    • Here, you can browse my crummy art. x]
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2011, 11:33:55 pm »
Sorry if this post if a little mean but I'm just trying to make a point here... lol and this is my favorite part xD

"D- I can't play this game anymore, I quit.
*Well that's nice of you to give up on the suppose 'sh*tty community' that you YOURSELF been part of so long. And if you just joined, then just quietly leave because you're not helping us much at all make it better.( or running my mouth around claiming  that another game will be ' teh better erp derp' when it isn't even released yet .) But to be fair, from the way things are going I've thought of going into hiding myself, but instead I wanna try and improve it and make it better instead of b**ching about it.. (: *

E - Dimensions
No
1- As Gem said, this will make it even HARDER for in-game mods, there is not enough of them and none of them can be on all the dims at once. This is basically giving trouble makers more power to hide from mods.
2- "They aren't going to be added." ~ Kovu , the maker of the game
3- Kinda forces you to learn how to make a map and be creative like the game is about, durhur."

but in all seriousness... Those are great suggestions and honestly, if you want to be whiny or b*tchy, then go for it. The block button still works, the Mods will eventually hear about it, and IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. If you're being picked on, let it go! You may never see them again, you will never meet them in real life, honestly "rub some dirt in it" and toughen up!
It builds character if you are the better person and you just ignore it. Whining and complaining and reporting just gives the bully what they want: ATTENTION. They want to get a rise out of you, so just let it go and don't feed the fire!
[[These scars we wear remind us; the more we change, the more we're all the same.]]

Hiccupby

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 02:48:58 am »
erhm- I don't think the bully wants you to report them and get them banned. . . .and bullies shouldn't be allowed to do as they wish in the game- so SOME control should be exercised over them. YOu can only ignore things for so long before you feel fed-up and unwelcome? I think reporting and banning sends a stronger message of non-tolerance of bullying than just ignoring it. Cyber bullying is a serious thing- and whether we want to admit it or not words can really really hurt especially when you are playing a game that you play to get away from reality for awhile- people shouldn't have to have their welcome into FH be harassers and no one doing anything about it

Twiliac

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 03:09:12 am »

but in all seriousness... Those are great suggestions and honestly, if you want to be whiny or b*tchy, then go for it. The block button still works, the Mods will eventually hear about it, and IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. If you're being picked on, let it go! You may never see them again, you will never meet them in real life, honestly "rub some dirt in it" and toughen up!
It builds character if you are the better person and you just ignore it. Whining and complaining and reporting just gives the bully what they want: ATTENTION. They want to get a rise out of you, so just let it go and don't feed the fire!

Ignoring the problem, doesn't make it go away.

Twi~

Ritza

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2011, 03:10:45 am »
I'm going to have to agree with Higby on this one. Usuallu they don't like being baned hince them having multiple accounts and emails and so on. The easiest thing for a member like us to do is to report them. After that al we can do is block and wait fo something to be done. Though I think when something is done about the issues they should tell the victim so they know that they aren't being ignored.

I do agree about the need for more in game moderators. Thanks everyone for reading my stuff! Sorry if it was a little lenghty! And they are righignoring stuff doesn't make it better.