Author Topic: An Upcomming Role-Play..  (Read 583 times)

Offline Jacoby

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
An Upcomming Role-Play..
« on: September 23, 2018, 01:12:56 pm »
You're laying on the cold, wet terrain. Somewhere you don't exactly know, nothing is familiar to you, no one is familiar. Not even the thick vegetation you recognize, not even the abundance of leaves that cling on for dear life against the root of a tree. The sent that corrupts your nostrils you've never smelt before, a strong husk odor, one could say it smelt like a combination of; rotting flesh and fecal matter. Not exactly the nicest smell you've smelt before. You're fur what looked to be covered in one to two day old wounds, some even fresher than that. The pain that withdraws from them every time you try to move is horrifically excruciating, like being burned with a metal rod over and over again.

A couple hours pass by and you begin to lose hope, as blood continues to pour down your back, legs, flank, everywhere the eye could see, almost saturated in old disgusting rotten, filthy blood. Nothing anyone can do for you at this point, you've lost so much, too much. What you once called hearing begins to fade into what you can best describe as if you were underwater. Everything was muffled. Even the voices of two fellow strangers that stood above you, including a couple who stood to your sides. Just staring at you. Piercings lined their faces and dark colored paint covered their fur. Each peace of paint was shaped like each other, but every one of them had a different symbol that burned on their shoulder. Your forced to gaze upwards, towards whoever it was. What looked like a rough wolf pack would certainly turn out to be more, you notice but a lion. Who to is covered in tribal markings. A lion and wolf standing together was never seen before, never mind even being heard of.

The feline hunches down to your head height, just looking at you, intimidatingly.
"Hello, canine. Might I introduce you to the ______ Tribe?"

Anyway, hello. This 'tribe' is a work in progress but I thought we'd tease it a little. Said to be released in December or sooner. We look forward to anyone who is interested. We will have multiple maps, have ceremony's, traditions, sacrifices, have tribal markings, require tribal piercings, require for you to chose our made up religions, and have some tribal ranks. But most of all, we will have felines and canines working together. Remember this is just a few of the details.

In better detail our plot line resides around two religions that attempt to work together, felines or canines can chose either one. Yes at times we will have small fights, reason why we've decided to include a battle arena especially for your spars. You want to challenge someone? Challenge accepted. The religions are as best as I can describe it like; God and Satan. You have those who treat the land properly, who care for one another. Then you have those who ravish the land of everything good. They tolerate each other to a certain extent and share the same camp, those are aloud to breed together but the offspring are a whole other discrimination within the tribe. (But In reality we all love each other <3)

w.i.p
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:23:17 pm by Dizzy »
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.