Author Topic: Blue Vitality | Multi-Species | Medieval | Multi-Group |  (Read 671 times)

Offline .Uninterested.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Leave Me Be.
    • View Profile
    • Blue Vitality
Blue Vitality | Multi-Species | Medieval | Multi-Group |
« on: October 13, 2018, 12:33:33 am »
Blue Vitality
    Blue Vitality is a semi-realistic, mythical medieval RP involving creatures such as werewolves/cats, vampires, humans, felines, and canines. Your character can choose to join an existing empire/kingdom, or start their own. If none of the current options appeal to you, then you can explore the world of Blue Vitality on your own or with a group of others of the same ideas or intent in, what's known as, a guild.

In Blue Vitality the world is meant to be treacherous and unforgiving. Your character is not expected to survive, especially if you opt to go out into the world by yourself. If the wild beasts don't end up killing you, then other members might either in times of war or out of cold blood. The cities aren't going to be the safest places either. Famine, disease, and crime are all going to be very present in this RP.

So far, we're in dire need of members and other kingdoms/empires to go through with the plot of the RP, which I will explain in a second. I understand in FH's current state finding members will be harder than ever, but I'm not willing to let this project that my best friend and I have been working on for almost 2 years now go down the drain. I'm hoping that FH will bounce back from the fatal blow it received just recently, considering it's gone through worse changes in the past.

As far as the plot goes, it was originally planned that the main empire would be Lunastus. Lunastus was to go to war with an empire that was being started by another friend who has since stepped down and removed themselves from the RP completely. The outcome of the war was never decided, and instead was going to be determined through the course of the RP itself so as not to spoil anything or know the outcome.

We do not have a map and do not plan on having one in general in the beginning or later on unless members say they would like one. We understand some people are unable to download maps, so we do not want to exclude them. We will reside in Cherika for the time being.

If you want to see everything about the group and hopefully get a better understanding then I will link the website here: http://http://blue-vitality.boards.net/ . If you're interested in joining, you can PM me here, or add me on FH under the usernames
.Uninterested. or .BlueVitality., OR on my first account, stormyrain.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 03:26:38 am by .Uninterested. »