Author Topic: ||Clan Of Nimrine||  (Read 795 times)

Offline FlareWolf15

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
||Clan Of Nimrine||
« on: November 01, 2018, 06:53:57 am »

We fled from blood soak lands, Now we live in secret. While the Grimm run rampant on the surface.

Clan of Nimrine is a clan made up of surviving creatures fleeing from the monstrous Grimm polluting their once beautiful homes of Feral Heart,forced to leave their territories now soaked in blood, and band together to survive.

Hundred years have past since the Grimm have appeared on the surface world. The clan has fled further into the lands of Nimrine,a vast underground world lush full of life and breathtaking crystals powering the life in it, to avoid the Grimm. The youth of the Clan grows
 restless as the threat grows near. The clan fights over what they think is right, fear slips in as tensions thicken . Will the clan be able to
                                          hold their own or will they collapse under the weight of the world?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello and thank you for taking interest in Clans of Nimrine! I am are beyond excited to announce that we are officially open and recruiting. The group is new and currently I'm the only member, I've tired countless times to start up my own group, and yet here i am once again. This time i hope to make something out of this group( And my other group Dragons of EdenSilva ) If you are interested in joining or have any questions please PM me on discord  @Glass_Soul#0921 or Whisper me if you find me running around on FH.(Sadly I don't know how to add screenshots on here to show the map so they'll be on our discord ;; )
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 02:24:12 am by FlareWolf15 »