Author Topic: General Chat Attacks  (Read 20074 times)

slycan

Re: General Chat Attacks
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2011, 08:36:06 pm »
Could imagin its kinda hard to take screenshots or any evidence after being banned..

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 08:41:11 pm by Slycan »

Wudiin

« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2011, 11:18:31 pm »
Sly you made me giggle so hard..

Offline Onai

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Violence solves all your problems, least for me.
    • View Profile
    • DIE
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2011, 12:05:21 am »
However if you took screenshots beforehand, would not those count? No, they probably wouldn't. Because others have claimed they did the same thing, and been ignored anyhow. How do you expect us to trust the people who would be the ones to cause us so much irritance?

I've watched this thread for the past day or so now, and the question which everyone has thus far asked? Still not clearly answered. So, you're basically saying you don't have a rule for General, and there is no rule posted on the use of General. Yet it's perfectly fine for them to ban people for breaking these non-existent rules in game? How in the world do you expect people to follow a rule they cannot see?

~Onai.

Shellz

« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2011, 06:13:07 pm »
I agree with Melinda, here. You need to get ground rules in game immediately. And make sure they aren't too harsh. Having an automated system for when people break these rules also works. If the rules say 'Don't spam' and someone does, 2 hour ban. No need to get your hands dirty, mods. >->