Author Topic: To Many Potatoes! No More Please!  (Read 3525 times)

NinjaCat121

To Many Potatoes! No More Please!
« on: June 10, 2011, 04:58:11 am »
I have seen at LEAST 7 to 8 potatoes in 2 days e.o The first two potatoes where War, and Happy. After that, people just kept making accounts with "Potato" in their name. Now, i do understand that they have the freedom to put what ever they want as their user name, but I CANNOT BE the only person who sees people only making these to try and gain popularity! If you think about it, people only began making these accounts because of the popularity that War and Happy had. Now its just darn right annoying, and We would really appreciate it if you would stop making these accounts... Again, I do realize that they have the freedom to make What ever they want as their user name... But beleive me, putting potato in your name is just gonna make you look more and more like a poser. Just Saying :/

TealSkeletore

Re: To Many Potatoes! No More Please!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 06:32:19 am »
What does being a potato have to do with popularity?

oh.

My bad.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 08:23:47 am »
Just gonna... just gonna lay this right here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=210-Q6dpHdk

slycan

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 08:53:02 am »
not sure what I should be more mad about.

All these threads ranting about groups of people...
The groups of people starting this stupidity..
Or the fact Portal 2 revived a meme that was made in the 90's...

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 02:09:31 pm »
not sure what I should be more mad about.

All these threads ranting about groups of people...
The groups of people starting this stupidity..
Or the fact Portal 2 revived a meme that was made in the 90's...

Id say the meme XD
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 02:10:03 pm »
I have seen at LEAST 7 to 8 potatoes in 2 days e.o The first two potatoes where War, and Happy. After that, people just kept making accounts with "Potato" in their name. Now, i do understand that they have the freedom to put what ever they want as their user name, but I CANNOT BE the only person who sees people only making these to try and gain popularity! If you think about it, people only began making these accounts because of the popularity that War and Happy had. Now its just darn right annoying, and We would really appreciate it if you would stop making these accounts... Again, I do realize that they have the freedom to make What ever they want as their user name... But beleive me, putting potato in your name is just gonna make you look more and more like a poser. Just Saying :/

I know what you mean
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline ReaperShadcat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • HoNk :o)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 07:34:19 pm »
I just gotta say:

Wut?

..never have I seen people with 'potato' in their name. But even if they did have potato in their name, lol what's wrong with that? My username has the word "shadow" and a lot of people have that. OH NO I AM A POSER! EVEN IF I HAVE OTHER WORDS IN MY NAME! D:

Anyone who has a potato problem should watch this video: (warning, please do not watch if you are a homopotatophobe!)
The Most Logical Argument Against Same-Sex Marriage

purrito

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 08:11:15 pm »
.. If you're that bothered by potato's, block the potato users? LOL /FACEPALM

Ritza

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 03:05:17 am »
This is one of the most silliest rants/argument threads I have ever seen. Lol. You're a poser for having Potato in your name? Hm. I don't see the logic in this. For example. There are billions of Jessica's in the world. Are they posers because they have the name Jessica? Or am I a poser for being named Jessica? xDDDD