Author Topic: meshes & Particles -Drek  (Read 63491 times)

Offline Sirana

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: meshes & Particles -Drek
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 01:06:24 pm »
Do you know what this did to my FH? It ruined ALL my maps so the maps crash FH now!!!! Tell me how to uninstall this!!!
A proud member of Omada Mazi http://omada-mazi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Drekentai

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 08:57:03 pm »
The issue isn't my meshes, it's the update. I've updated everything in my game and re-did the exporting for new FHO files and it resumes to fail regardless where they are, Kov messed up the source somewhere for reading from .fho files. Until this is repaired there's nothing at my end I can do. And Melinda, it didn't ruin your maps. Simply the above issue, and if that isn't the case than your maps need to be updated. There is no Drek Objects_2 object list anymore. If you want to uninstall just remove all the Drek Object and Drek Particle files from media>objects and media>objects>my_objects, as well as DrekAuraFader.png and DrekMultiCastFader.png, but that doesn't mean they'll work, every map that uses my objects will fail until the .fh- system in the game is repaired. (- being whichever, m, o, etc.)

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 08:58:42 pm »
Alright Drek, thanks for the update. Hopefully it gets fixed soon (:

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 10:54:23 pm »
everytime I try to load an item or partical it says: "___Mesh cannot be found" at first I installed it manually, and had that problem, then I used the installer, but it still says: "___Meshcannot be found" only one works but it comes up completely white.

Drekentai

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 12:20:27 am »
The waterfall's the only one to show because it's not a custom mesh, just custom textures, please refer to my last post for the issue. It's to do with FH, not my meshes. I've tried re-exporting to FHO files with the newest and it still fails to work regardless where I store the fho files.

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 01:25:28 pm »
Ah, I thought that was the problem. There is a way to export the meshes, you could export them along with their skins seperately, though this would make people 'put them together' themselves, I've downloaded several meshes and skins and they've all worked fine.

Drekentai

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 07:44:10 pm »
Yeah, but the file encryption system's been fiddled with a lot, and I keep the stuff in files like that so that
a) nobody can modify them
b) it avoids issues of duplicate files if somebody were to say, hand over old versions of meshes individually
c) A hella lot cleaner

Offline wolflover124

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 10:48:18 pm »
How do you....make them work? lol
 cuz i have your folder in the game and when im in object maker it always says (item) not found!

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 11:20:56 pm »
I've never had an issue with any of the meshes. They all wok great for me. Install, boom, usethem in mapmaker :P

Drekentai

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 03:42:35 am »
You don't edit them or use them in object maker, only in map maker, but if you update your game to 1.07, Vulpes, you'd see why everybody's having an issue. Might be that you still have the old ones if you did update, which I suggest going with the new ones, but until this is fixed you can keep to old