Author Topic: FeralHeart Wiki  (Read 6793 times)

Offline Peter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Wiki
« on: June 17, 2011, 12:02:29 pm »
To be honest, I was going to make a FeralHeart wiki myself. At first, I thought I'd make a Wikipedia page, but I thought that was too hard.

So I found a FeralHeart wiki made by "A Wikia Contributor". This means that it isn't actually a specific user account that made this wiki, but I made edits to it, and the user said on my talk page, "thank you for joining my wiki".

So guys, we have a wiki. An unoffical one, I'm afraid. This should have been a job for the admins and mods, but I guess that we can all contribute to this wiki, right?

Link: http://feralheart.wikia.com/wiki/Feral_heart_Wiki

Bornes

Re: FeralHeart Wiki
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 12:12:14 pm »
This is a good idea. I don't know much about the game, so I don't think I can contribute, but I hope others will. ^^

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 12:18:53 pm »
This is a great idea. Let's call it FeralWiki.

Offline Peter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 12:32:22 pm »
This is a great idea. Let's call it FeralWiki.

I can't change the wiki's name, I'm afraid. That will have to be up to the maker.

Bornes

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 12:49:48 pm »
If you want your own wiki that you are the admin of, you can get it through a few sites.
List of them here
I've had personal experience with Wet Paint and PB Works. I really liked PBWorks.

On one of the sites I host I used a wiki engine called Dokuwiki. I really liked that engine. I don't think any free sites similar to wikia, PBWorks, wetpaint, etc. use this engine, however.
But, I did find a guide on how to set up dokuwiki on free hosting if you like the look/feel of that specific engine.

For an example of what dokuwiki looks like, go here.

Rukata

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 01:17:37 pm »
I like Wikia, especially since it was used as the wiki on Impressive Intelligence, before freewebs took out that app for no reason. When the staff recreated the new II website, they couldn't add the great wiki. So now, they just have to deal with a blog wiki, which is so very sad. :(

However, the old II wiki still works on the website, which makes new II users like me want to rage at freewebs.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 03:17:40 pm »
If you are seriously looking at this I could bring a wiki in here replacing the documentation section. IT had a wiki but we found no one used it hence one wasnt added here.
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 08:01:50 pm »
I'd be a contributor to an official wiki :)

Nyan Cat

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 01:33:17 am »
lol a way to learn aboutu feralheart is just to walk around the place XD.

Though that takes too much time... Besides we cant trust bonfire...