Author Topic: ||~ Italy's Pride ~|| Based in Ancient Southern Europe. - Accepting! - Hurrrr. ~  (Read 5735 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.

~ Welcome to the one and only Italy's Pride ~

http://italyspride.proboards.com/index.cgi
or
http://italyspride.weebly.com

We used to be a thriving group with over 150 + members but fell to the inactivity bug. So make sure you have the inactivity bug swat with you to swipe those evil critters.
Italy's Pride is the ONLY group in FeralHeart that is based in Ancient Greece, right now, we have two cities, Sparta and Olympia! And we need realistic Red Wolves (species) for the tribes. Want to join? Of course you bloomin' do. So make sure you check out what's below and join our almighty organization. >:3

Page uno
Rules/Plot/addition information of our roleplay
Page due
WIP - The Tribes.
Page tre
WIP - Cities and their rules
Page quattro
WIP - Ranks for Sparta
Page cinque
WIP - Ranks for Olympia

x. All Lions/Red Wolves must be fully realistic pelt wise .x
x. All members should be fully literate .x
x. You must obey the rules and regulations, otherwise I will smack you with the banz hammar, and you will no likey. .x
x. We do allow fighting (RP wise) though we do not tolerate it within the website/topic/in-game group .x
x. Even though we are lions, we act more like human beings, so no realistic lion roleplay, though you can act like a lion if you wish. We are NOT anthro, so no anthro actions..x
x.x If you have any questions, post it on this topic! x.x
x.x If you have been on FH more than 2 months, I will accept you, but no less, for this RP we need experienced members, though if you are under 2 months, post on this topic and I will see if I will accept you. x.x
x.x Have fun! x.x

Code: [Select]
Username:
Characters name:
What Breed (Lion or Wolf):
What Tribe/City:
Personality:
How long have you been on FH?:
Reference (screenshot):
Roleplay sample:
Other:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 08:15:53 pm by Zaroque »
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.

& Lions.

Eylo y'all, are you interested in joining a tribe? Well, this is the section to do it. If you have questions about the tribal lions/wolves post here and I will try and answer.

What are the tribes like?

The tribes are quite small though they are not civilized because they haven't chosen the life of the city animals. If you are from a tribe, you will have your own language (though in RP that language is spelt in English though others will not understand, just pretend c:).
Each tribe has their own rules but must follow the guide lines, rogues are allowed to hunt whatever they like and even though the tribe leaders do NOT like wolves/tribal lions going into the city raids can sometimes take place.

Do I have freedom if I'm a tribe member?

Yes and no, like everyone else you must follow your tribe rules and stay within the boundaries of your tribes territory unless you are visiting an ally. In the tribes, your freedom may be limited but you certainly get more freedom than city lions/lioness's.

I want to change to a city member, can I do that?

Most of the time, if you used to be a tribal lion/wolf the cities will not let you in, especially if you are a wolf. But, if you earn the trust, you may be put in the royal court and put onto a week's trial, if you fit in by then, you are allowed to stay into the city and fit in with a daily routine.

FFFF, I hate the tribe I'm in, can I change to another one?

If you wish to leave the tribe your in the leaders cannot stop you, though when you step out of the main tribal village, the warriors are allowed to hunt you down and kill you if the leader never liked you.
If you survive getting out of the village you must find a tribe within 5 days otherwise your tribal markings will stay on you forever and you will never find a tribe again.
But, if you find one, you must enter cautiously and make sure its an ally or neutral tribe and see if the leader will accept you!

What are tribal markings?

Each tribe has their own status symbol such as a particular marking/colour. Normally, the tribes encourage that once a pup/cub is born, their marking will be put on them at birth and it will stay with them for life.
However, if you leave a tribe the leader will rub the markings which causes it to fall when you find another one, if you do not find a tribe until 5 days, that marking will haunt you so that you never find another tribe again until death.

|| Outlander Lion/Red Wolf Rules ||

x. Never enter another city unless you have not been outcasted from that city, if you return the law states you will be put to death .x
x. Outlanders do not have jobs, just small tribes .x
x. Outlanders make a living by farming and hunting, if an outlander does not have a tribe they most likely will die .x
x. If a tribe enters a city, they are most likely to kill and raid, so all people must be aware, the tribal members can be captured and sentenced to be put to death .x
x. If you are an Outlanders child, you are able to come into the city and live there .x
x. Outlanders are fully realistic (behavioural way) , you can be mate's with any female/male and kill other lions/wolves for dominance and ranks .x
x. Make sure you have read the FAQ above and understood it .x
x. Outlanders don't live for very long due to lack of food and good health .x
x. If a city lion travels out of the city and into a tribes area, the city Lion/lioness is not welcome, by the laws they must be killed and their body hung up on the city walls to make City lions/lioness's fear them .x
x. If you wish to have war against a city, there is a small chance of winning, a city is much greater and more powerful than a Tribe living on the outskirts. But if you wish to take the risk, you must talk to the emperor/empress of the city and declare war .x
x. You must have your tribal markings on your tribal character .x
x. The code: Hurr I'mma horaes! .x
x. If you wish to start up your own Tribe, feel free to, but notify moi first .x
x. Made ya' look .x

Joining a tribe form:

Username:
Character name:
Character speicies:
What tribe do you wish to join:
The Code:
Personality/Description:
FH reference (screenshot):
Roleplay sample (Literate):
Other:

Making a Tribe form:

Username:
Character Name:
How long have you been on FH?
Personality:
Your leadership experience:
Tribe name/meaning:
Tribe marking/symbol:
Tribe Allys:
Tribe enemies:
Tribe members (select tribal wolves for an invitation:
The code:

Tribes for Lions

None so far!

Tribes for Red Wolves

None so far!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:54:47 pm by Zaroque »
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
- reserved -
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
- Reserved -
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
- reserved -
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
- Extra reserved spot -
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Hurrr. <3 Veth veth the almighty. Welcome aboard!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline DarkmoonNight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • ~WolfDark~ <-- mah user in game.
    • View Profile

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline ZooAnimal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Username: ZooAnimal
Characters name: Imisha
Nickname: Immy
What Breed (Lion or Wolf): Wolf
What Tribe/City: May I make one? :3
Personality: Playful, shy, friendly, trustworthy, protective, defends those loved.
How long have you been on FH?: Almost 3 Years. I think. It has been that long... (Had an old account)
Reference (screenshot):
Roleplay sample: Imisha looked around her. Nothing. She sighed in relief. Sh thought she had been followed, but fortunately for her, she had not.  The reason being for her to be out here was: She had left her old pack. The reason why was unknown to anyone but herself. She shook her head to get out of her thoughts, and then padded on forward, camouflaged in the grass with her brownish fur, and not knowing where in the world she was going.
Other: ...Nothing? :/

Tribal Form:
All of the character info is above. :D
Your leadership experience: Immy has no leader experience. She will need help. That is why she wishes to be allies with everyone. And mine? Well, I have lead many packs/groups/prides. I am not the best in the world, but I will try.
Tribe name/meaning: Tribe Nje.
Tribe marking/symbol: I will make one as a marking when I am bothered. x3
Tribe Allies: Wishes to be allies with everyone.^^
Tribe enemies: None, but may make some if pushed too far.
Tribe members (select tribal wolves for an invitation: No one... u.u[/b]
The code: I dun know. T^T