Author Topic: The Last Post Wins!  (Read 620861 times)

DreamerDay

Re: The Last Post Wins!
« Reply #7750 on: March 21, 2015, 05:27:56 am »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7751 on: March 21, 2015, 06:19:34 am »
oh yeah, POOP!

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #7752 on: March 21, 2015, 11:02:47 am »
Somebody over on a fake IT Server (Content removed) keeps stealing content from other websites without credit and/or permission and it's honestly getting really annoying.

So far, my brother saw that they stole something from his friend on DeviantART when they clearly told people to not use it, and if they did get permission and credits. My brother has even made an account on their website(s) and PM'ed them about this theft and all they did was ignore him.

Even the Staff of the website know they're stealing and that it's wrong but they keep defending the person anyways.

All of PrimitiveCall knows about this, too. Including a few of the Staff. They've stolen smilies from PrimitiveCall without permission and/or credit. Seriously, this person is so pathetic they can't do anything themselves.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 02:37:46 pm by Vespian »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7753 on: March 21, 2015, 02:39:32 pm »
Thus begins the belittlin' of the mad's grin, waverin' into a frown without such expressions.

Lockin' this thread and removin' any names mentioned within yer post, Ms.

Such animosity is not supported here, no. Should ye really wish to warn us of their antics, it's best to nudge it to the way of the very ones who watch over and run this community. The staff. Nothin' beneficial comes from stirrin' up conflict that did not originally knock upon our door nor is it our business to meddle in how another run's their game less they have stolen somethin' of our own origin. In which, aye, then we may bare our fangs. For now it is unneeded but let it be known that yer words here will not go unheeded. Regardless, I personally don't see it justice to involve those who never been particularly involved in the first place be brought into tension they do not deserve to endure.

I believe I have nudged ye before about makin' such name-shamin' posts Ms. towards other communities.
gone

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #7754 on: March 21, 2015, 03:13:12 pm »
To be honest, people who go in and talk to them about it end up banned anyways so there was really no use to do to the site anyways, plus the links are different from the names.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7755 on: March 21, 2015, 03:35:07 pm »
To be honest, people who go in and talk to them about it end up banned anyways so there was really no use to do to the site anyways, plus the links are different from the names.

I do believe Vespian has nudged you quite a few times already about this topic. This is a game thread and the topics your discussing here have little to no relation to this thread or FH matters. If you truely feel concerned that these issues effect or relate to our community in some way then I advise you to take it up with one of our staff here in private message rather than spreading bad word around various unrelated & public threads. Regardless of what trouble is being caused, if any, it isn't appropriate to shout out or bad name anyone. We also don't need rumors or hostility boiling up between our community and any other due to a few misjudged posts. Vespian asked you nicely several times already to cease this kind of discussion and I do agree that you should do just that. You've had fair enough warning. Please do respect others and let this be the last time we have to point this out to you.

No further discussion that is unrelated to this game past my post & no further discussion of that topic in general anywhere else on this site please or there will be repercussions.

---------

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7756 on: March 21, 2015, 04:04:20 pm »
This thread is endless. Will anyone ever win? lol

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #7757 on: March 21, 2015, 04:08:28 pm »
I win!