Author Topic: .: DOGS UNLEASHED :. (Open, MAP FINISHED!)  (Read 14001 times)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
Re: .: DOGS UNLEASHED :. (Open, MAP FINISHED!)
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2011, 06:36:51 am »
I was wondering if I could still join?

You sure can! ^^

Kovu!!

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2011, 07:04:51 am »
Okay, thanks so much here is my APP! :)

Picture: (I'm new so I don;t know how to upload pics, but if someone tells me I will upload it as soon as possible)
Name: Ace
Species: German Shepard
Username: Kovu!!
Personality:
   Ace is a very shy but playful pup, he is also very wise and outgoing for his age. He is also very down to earth, Ace loves running around and looking up at the stars, he is fascinated with them.
Background:
  Ace's father was police dog, he was trained and he didn't know the meaning of play. At times he was very harsh on Ace that is why Ace is very shy. Ace didn't know his mother, she died giving birth to him. When ever he looks up at the stars he thinks of his mother looking down, watching over him from those stars. (Find out more in RP)
Misc: He isn't scared of anything.
Do you agree to the rules?: YES!
Clan rank: Pup loner (If that is ok and maybe later I can be RPed into a pack)

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Everything the light touches is our kingdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2011, 09:09:55 am »
I changed Chiyo a little :

hope you can see her color xD

★ The great Kings of the past look down on us from those stars. ★

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2011, 12:48:52 pm »
Ok here is my application,because this Rp looks coool!

Picture:(someone tell me how because i have no clue how to put pics)
Name:Raven
Species:Border Collie,German shepard,Husky mix(If thats ok if not just Border Collie)
Username:Jessie Dagger
Personality:She is a good little pup,but she is very fighsty when it comes to humans,she doesn't like them at all and won't tolerate them near her.She likes to play with other pups,mostly male pups,but she loves all pups and dogs.When she grows up she will be a fine pack dog.
Background:She was riped off her mother and driven to wherever the british take dogs,her mother and father fought but with little sucess,they were both shot dead.She hated humans from that moment on and ever since that (she was 1 month) She has tried again and again to escape the horrable british.
Misc:She is shy and skitish sometimes,but once she get used to something she will either:like it,kill it,or just plain fight it (note:depends on what the thing is)
Do you agree to the rules?:YES!
Clan rank:Captive dog (hoping to be rescued by a pack)

Oh forgot to say,you have to download a marking pack in order to see me ok?Just saying!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:56:28 pm by Jessie Dagger »

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2011, 09:48:43 am »
I thoug id also change her personality a little :)

Name: Chiyo
Species: husky
Username: Safran
Personality: Chiyo can be very aggresive against someone she doesent know but if you get really close to her you will see that she is also kind hearted against friends, Shes hard to befriend but when youre friends ill guarentee you its worth it couse shes stronger than alot of others.
Background: She had a wonderfull life with her being alpha of a pack with her mate and all of her pups, she loved and woud kill herself for. Suddently the cards turned and they were attacked Chiyo and her mate was the only ones who escaped and suddently her mate was gone but Chiyo knew he was alive, its still a question of where he is and if he will return
Misc: She hates humans becouse they were they attacked her pack
Do you agree to the rules?: Yep ;)
Clan rank: Loner but can take care of herself
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:42:52 pm by ThePridelands »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2011, 02:57:28 am »
Hey guys, I am leaving this RP, but I hope the RP is fun for you guys.

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2011, 11:50:10 am »
Aww why are you leaving?

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2011, 12:19:05 pm »

Okay then, I can understand why your leaving. ^^

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2011, 08:45:32 pm »
This seems pretty cool, mind if I join?
I have a character from a story I wrote and this RP is pretty much the same plot as I used in my story.
Here's my application anyway, hope it's okay.

Show Me The Money:

They Call Me: Draluga Haize
Say It Right: Dral-oo-ga Hai-ze
Life On This Earth: 3 Years
Sexy: Female
Take My Blood: German Shepherd X Duneshadow
Known As: ThePsychoHybrid
Know My Soul: Draluga is quite the outgoing type of girl, she loves to venture off in search for new places: which is where her curiosity comes in. She's sometimes quiet and likes to keep to her self, mainly when she loses a close friend or relative. Draluga is very respectful, she respects everyone she meets equaly unless she has a very good reason not to. She's also energetic, so she moves around a lot and doesn't rest or sleep much. She hates showing her emotions, and doesn't feel, to her feeling is pointless. They only emotion she shows is anger and she gets angry quite quickly. She loves violence, she never really starts fights but once she gets involved in one she never backs down and she wont give up until she's inflicted some sort of serious wound. She has such a loud mouth and her language is bad, she swears almost all the time, even without realising she's doing it but once she's told she tends to shut up.

In The Past: Just like most other pups Draluga was born into a family, except she was an only child. As a newborn her life was easy and just plain simple, her mother and father did everything for her but when the day came that she could walk and run...she lost everything, while she was out learning to hunt with her parents, they were shot...dead instanly, entry wound to the head. Draluga's heart was shattered after watching her parents die right infront of her, she didn't stay long to say her goodbyes as she had no choice since the humans were closing in on her dead parents. Draluga had aged and grown in size since the day of her parents death but she was still a pup only smarter than most her age, she taught her self everything she knew, even how to fight and protect her self from danger. Days passed by and Draluga had grown into a teenager and stronger but also grew more hatred for humans and for some strange reason everyone she ever met. She learnt to survive off human blood to keep her self strong, even though she knew she would be hated for what she did, she didn't care at all...she had turned off her way to feel and decided to feel nothing. A few months had then passed and she was now an adult, still feeding off human flesh but she had learnt to control her anger towards others except humans...her parents killers.
A Little Extra: Suffers from depression, Sensitive ribcage and spine.

Do you agree to the rules?: I do indeed.
Clan rank: Rogue (until she decideds to join one of the clans, if thats okay?)

I kinda changed the application a bit to suit my character if thats okay, I can change it otherwise and also note that a Duneshadow is not an actual species it's just my own creation for the character. Anyway I hope she's okay, if you want anything changing let me know. (:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:51:06 pm by ThePsychoHybrid »

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2011, 09:32:20 pm »

I am too, I just have too many things going on...