Author Topic: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)  (Read 28551 times)

L0ner

Re: .::Warriors::Generations::. (Open, map is up!)
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2011, 01:08:45 am »
ok, I'll fix it up.

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2011, 03:23:58 am »
(o.o I'll defidently join when I get my laptop back. For now, I'm stalking this thread. ^o^)

GamerGirl

« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2011, 05:06:08 am »
:O Just leave the kits alone, you can have the queens ^^

LionHeartFighter

« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2011, 08:55:35 pm »

(if the picture doesn't show up, here is a description: A dark blue pelt with a purple mark down her back, pale belly, and dark blue tail tip.)
Name: RainFire
Ingame Username: LionHeartFighter
Desired Clan: LeafClan  (If kittypet, loner, or rogue, say so)
Desired Rank: Deputy (Same as above if you are one of those 3)
History: RainFire was living with her parents, Rainkit then, and her parents got ran over by a two-leg monster, killing them, she learned how to hunt and fight by herself, and then joined Leafclan.
Personality: Nice, Doesn't like to fight
RP Sample: (literate, please!)

RainFire woke up from her nightmare, jerking her head up with a start, bumping her head on the roof of the stump she was sleeping in for the night. She looked out the entrance, stood, and walked out, doing another night patrol. She sniffed the air, catching a whiff of kittypet. She felt where the wind was blowing, to RainFire, she crouched, and stalked forward. She caught sight of a white fur, it trying to catch a mouse. She smiled, she had the upper hand. She pounced, but the kittypet already saw her, it ran off. She smiled, and continued to patrol.

(forgot the PICKLEJUICE!)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:36:17 am by Alex »

GamerGirl

« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2011, 09:53:15 pm »
Please review the rules and I'll gladly accept you. :)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2011, 05:56:19 am »
I can't get onto the map atm. I will try to fix the problem as soon as possible!

GamerGirl

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2011, 04:13:28 pm »
Alrighty, take your time, Maddie!

Last night Stormstar and I were recruiting and we got a few more members, I'll add them to the list next time I get on FH.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2011, 05:57:10 pm »
Gamergirl, my inbox says that I have zero messages. Can you try one more time please? If not then I will thnk about you emailing me the link to the map.
Signature by Green

GamerGirl

« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2011, 06:00:09 pm »
Sure thing, Stephen. I'm sending it right now. If you don't get it, just give me your email and I send it through that. Don't worry, we'll get you the map :3

chance10

« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2011, 06:32:01 pm »
(Picture of your character): Sorry, i'm with my dad right now so no picture for a while. Here is a description.
Description: Bethany is very light gray almost white. She has a black tail with some stripes on it. She has a stripe on her face that is a very dark red.
Name: Bethany (some call her Bella even though it does not go with her name)
Ingame Username: Chance10
Desired Clan: (If kittypet, loner, or rogue, say so): KittyPet
Desired Rank: (Same as above if you are one of those 3): KittyPet
History/Personality: Bethany once lived in the woods. One day she got stuck in a tree. Soon some twolegs came across her and toke her home. Her owner is a 11 year old girl named Ashely (Ash for short) who is always nice to her. Bethany still occasionally goes back to the woods.
RP Sample: (literate, please!): Bethany lied on Ash's desk. As Ash walked into the room Bethany got up and stretched. Ash came over to her and pet her head. Bethany let out a low rumble from her chest letting Ash know that she loved what she was doing. Bethany rubbed up against Ash's knuckles when all of a sudden she heard big booms. It was someone coming up the stairs. It was Drake, Ash's domestic dog, coming into Ash's room with a squeaky toy in his mouth.

................ by the way........... PICKLEJUICE!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 06:36:28 pm by lillian »