Author Topic: Don't get mad  (Read 2615 times)

Offline KhaosDog

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I will eat your soul and dance on your grave! >:D
    • View Profile
Don't get mad
« on: February 23, 2013, 07:59:33 pm »
I haven't experienced this personally but I am sick to death of seeing it happen to other members. It just proves how pathetic some people can be sometimes.

Let's paint the situation out shall we?

Let's say I create a wolf character named Luna and am sitting calmly on Stonebridge watching the water as I've noticed other people do.

ENTER HELL. (Luna* is to indicate the Luna that is me)

Luna: U stl my nme!
Luna*: I didn't.
Luna: Grrr ya u did!
Luna*: No I didn't

This can carry on for a while or a minute before Luna will start godmodding. Exhibit A

Luna: -Kill impsta no miz-
Luna*: -.-

Exhibit B:

Luna: -rips out wolfs thrut-
Luna*: (Secretely wanting to cyber kick this fools silly little butt)

The reason I'm ranting about this is:

WHY should that one Luna get the belt? What about the other 700000000000000 Lunas on FeralHeart not to mention the other 20 Lunas on at that exact moment.

Why be that pathetic... Just why...

If you are so concerned about running into another Luna or Killer or Rex or Shadow (really, the list is endless)

Then start to think more about what you are naming your characters rather than calling them Bob just because Bob was the first thing in your head.

And then going and shouting at another Bob for having the same name as you and apparently 'copying' you.

Truth is, Bob is a common name, so it will commonly be used. Have a problem with it. Build a bridge and stop whining.

Sorry for the harsh rant.

Just needed to be said. :)

~KD

JackobLoveu

Re: Don't get mad
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 08:03:48 pm »
I think they shouldn't be in public. If you're trouble with another user I suggested you block them,Report them, or tell a admin or mod. Hope this help. :)

Offline KhaosDog

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 08:15:17 pm »

Offline cipe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I laugh in the face of Danger! Ha Ha ~Kiara
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 08:25:50 pm »
I love it! That deserves s floof! *nuzzles*
That happens alot to me if My character is named "storm" or "poison" They get all mad. :)
Wait you hear that? Do you? Its the sound of your mind being BLOWN :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 08:26:08 pm »
This topic is pretty much discussing the same thing Lady Ali stated recently in this post Khaos:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=32896.0
You should check it out :) and try not to make new posts with the same discussion topic that's already been posted just a few posts back. You can share your story there with the rest. .

Still I know what're you're talking about and yes it can be pretty annoying when people insist on name claiming, especially common names like Shadow etc. It's ridiculous when people start an argument over it. There's no better example of this then in Bonfire with the numerous TLK rps.... -_- I will not even begin to say how many times I've seen people shouting "IM THE OFFICIAL SIMBA!!! YOU STOLE MY NAME!"

Offline KhaosDog

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 08:32:39 pm »
This topic is pretty much discussing the same thing Lady Ali stated recently in this post Khaos:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=32896.0
You should check it out :) and try not to make new posts with the same discussion topic that's already been posted just a few posts back. You can share your story there with the rest. .
Sorry about that, I had no idea. ^^

I've seen the LionKing fiasco at Bonfire too. It's actually entertaining considering none of them really /are/ the 'Official Scar/Simba/Mufasa" ._.

Offline snowdonice

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Because reasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 02:12:39 am »
This reminds me of when my group  were roleplaying.  This lion ran up to us and started tantruming on how stupid we were. We all stayed like "e.o"

Ingame username: snowdonice
       Ingame main character: Midnight
                     (siggy by me)

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 02:24:00 am »
Ugh! I hate people who think you copied their name! There's thousands of luna's out there and probably millions of Peanuts xD I wish it would stop but thin chance. I would just block them x3

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 06:25:07 am »
Don't get mad! Get GLAD! XD

But seriously, I know how ya feel. Some people on this game just look for any excuse to cause drama or seek attention. If push comes to shove, get trigger-happy with that block button. That's the best option you have to get rid of these pests. They will be out of sight, out of mind. ;)
Inactive

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 09:03:42 am »
I know how you feel. I dont really care if people have the same name as me but when then come up to me and start stuff thats when it gets me mad. For example, I was on Tokoa when this cub named Tokoa as well came up to me. Now I know Tokoa is not a name everyone uses and that cub was the first I have ever seen with the same name. So I was roleplaying and he just walked in and started to as well.. kinda made me mad ya know?

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.