Author Topic: Help  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Darkx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help
« on: February 24, 2013, 09:56:28 am »
Frist everything was fine when...i downloaded a thing to see how it was but when opened Fh..was not more! plz help me :'(

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 10:12:08 am »
Frist everything was fine when...i downloaded a thing to see how it was but when opened Fh..was not more! plz help me :'(

What exactly did you download? Make sure that you tell us what your problem is about and what isn't working. If you've downloaded something and it hasn't worked then I suggest going into the file you downloaded and look for text saying 'README' or any other form that means that. They are the instructions - Maybe you read them wrong?

Or, if you did download the file and placed all the objects inside the folder to where ever they were supposed to go correctly - Then maybe you forgot to restart FH?

I'm not exactly sure whats happening because you haven't put much detail into explaining your situation, could you please run me through everything you've done?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 10:13:45 am by BigBangTheory »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline cipe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I laugh in the face of Danger! Ha Ha ~Kiara
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 02:59:07 pm »
Did you download it from the forums? Or from a different website. Because it will NOT work unless u downlod it from here. Also My torrent wont work so maybe u had the torrent. But what SPECIFICALLY is not working?
Wait you hear that? Do you? Its the sound of your mind being BLOWN :)

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 05:32:53 pm »
I think you mean when you open FeralHeart it crashes. Just remove the file that you put in there. My guess is that you put it in the wronge place.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline WaterWolf1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 07:23:57 pm »
Plz help- I have tried to open feralheart on the MAC OS X but it crashed  before I could even log in. I really miss playing feralheart so plz HELP ME!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 07:27:21 pm »
Plz help- I have tried to open feralheart on the MAC OS X but it crashed  before I could even log in. I really miss playing feralheart so plz HELP ME!
You might wanna make your own trend in the "Game help" area instead of asking this question here on someone else's post.

But perhaps your firewall is stoping your feral heart connection form using the Internet. feral heart uses the Internet connection to actually connect you.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 07:30:38 pm »
If it was a MAC did you download the MAC FeralHeart?

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

wolvesruleforever

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 10:17:42 pm »
Download what? And to see if it does what? You weren't very descriptive on what happened and if it was a new version of FH then you would probably delete the old files. And what you downloaded might have messed up your computer. But it would be more helpful if you were more descriptive of the problem.

Offline Darkx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 09:41:24 am »
Excuse me for not being clear,it was a mod of wings but then i downloaded the new FH i deletet evrything and now i'ts all right

Offline WaterWolf1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 01:35:41 pm »
You might wanna make your own trend in the "Game help" area instead of asking this question here on someone else's post.

But perhaps your firewall is stoping your feral heart connection form using the Internet. feral heart uses the Internet connection to actually connect you.

Thanks, I'll try that.