Author Topic: THE HUNGER GAMES [Inactive since 19/04/2012]  (Read 14890 times)

xXEmo_CookieXx

Re: THE HUNGER GAMES ((Literate-Accepting Applications))
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2012, 09:47:52 pm »
((@Narujen: Yeah, it really was too fast paced.
@LunaSpirit: Ja! D: people need to post more eVe I'll even post if I have to))

bignarutofan19

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2012, 07:02:47 am »
(@LunaSpirit: Thank you! xP

@LunaSpirit & xXEmo_CookieXx: I'm glad you two agree. I figured I would be the only one to think that. ^^; And I hope everyone else posts soon. I'm waiting for them. >.<)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2012, 05:28:45 pm »
(IF SOMEONE DOESNT POST IM GOING TO CRY Q.Q!)

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2012, 07:56:19 pm »
((@LunaSpirit: FFFF Luna. I suppose I'll post..))

I figured it was going to be a few good hours until I reached the desert's oasis. I bit my lip, continuing to trail along in the now hot terrain. I scrambled along, constantly looking around for any sign of danger. None. My heart was pounding faster and harder by the minute.
For now there was nothing else I could do but continue running. The terrain was sandy and hot, my mouth was becoming dryer with ever step. I need to get to the oasis soon... If it really was an oasis. If not I suppose I'd just be dead within four to five hours as the heat increased.
I'm panting harder than I ever have and am about to collapse when a movement to my right stuns me in my place. A large coyote was staring at me curiously with it's golden eyes and fangs glinting. It's lips curled up into a snarl and it slowly padded towards me. This was the first sign of life I'd seen all day besides my opponents-- And if there's a coyote way out here in the desert than that oasis must be real.
Without thinking I curled my lips back in reply, making a growling noise and reaching for my katanas. With a bark the coyote jumped, lunging itself at me. I kicked and squealed as it knocked me back on my butt and was gnawing ruthlessly at my arm. I hadn't drawn my katana in time... The coyote was squealing with delight as it ripped and tore. I felt muscle being shredded and flesh being ripped away from my arm. Another agonized yell, then finally I found the strength with my other arm to slash at the coyote but only managed to hit it with the butt of my hilt. -Removed by Moderator-...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:25:08 am by Kynvuu »

bignarutofan19

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2012, 10:40:55 pm »
(@LunaSpirit: Don't cry! D= I'll post but I need to check my messages on other sites first so I'll probably be done in a couple hours.)

bignarutofan19

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2012, 04:13:56 pm »
(Urgh. I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet guys. D= I've been really busy. I'll post as soon as I can.)

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2012, 07:59:35 pm »
((That's alright Narujen, we all get busy sometimes.))

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2012, 03:21:51 am »
@Narujen
I totally agree with you. I

@LunaSpirit
I'm actually waiting for a person to reply to my post, and it's been more than a week....so I should just ignore and post anyways, and keep the rp going, but I don't feel like posting now =A=))

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2012, 04:02:46 am »
((-tries to preform CPR on this RP-))