Author Topic: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood [Inactive since 08/04/2012]  (Read 15282 times)

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Open|Accepting|Members Needed)
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 10:37:35 pm »
Yea, I put in a few mistakes. And my imagination was running a 'lil TOO high xD -DidNOTKnowwhatMary-suewas- :3 Now I know what it is, xD IMA ERASE TEM MISTAKES NOW))

A small, silver she-cat with calico ears and tail sat upon the rim of a fish store's roof,  her tail lashing irritably as she watched a skinny greyhound barking wildly up at her, it's paws planted firmly into the wall. The cat's turquoise eyes narrowed as she turned around and trotted up the tilted surface of the roof. Typical canines. Pathetic. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and stared up at the bright blue sky in boredom. There was nothing interesting happening in the past few days, so she didn't expect anything to happen tomorrow or later on. Typical. Just typical. How long has it been since she last ate? Might not wanna think 'bout that. Her small stomach growled. Her body became deformed as she grew bigger. Soon, after a few moments, she appeared as a teenage girl with silver hair and along with her calico ears and tail still intact. She sighed and ruffled the collar around her long jacket and drifted off into deep thought beneath the clouded sky. Another boring day in action, as usual. She thought dramatically. She pricked her ears as her stomach growled again and her hunger became to hard to resist. She groaned in irritation and snapped her extra jacket onto her body, tugging the hood onto her head as she leaped down into a dark alleyway.

The fish seller was chasing the greyhound from the door, yelling and shouting curses of how much he hated animals and how they will harm his produce. Quite amusing actually. While he was off doing his business, she just waltz into the store immediately and snatched a large tuna and stuffed it into a bag. By the minute she exited the building, the fish seller was already returning with bulging eyes of fury. She bolted off laughing, which was odd since she was usually silent as a cloud, and took many twists and turns around the streets. "THIEF!! THEEEIIIIFFF!!! GIMME MY TUNA YOU LITTLE BASTARD!! GET BACK HERE!!" She giggled as she listened to his shouts of rage. Little did she know she just pasted a stand with a couple of weird foreigners, one in a large suit of intimidating armor, and the other with golden blonde hair, black clothing, and a long red jacket. Pffft, foreigners eh? Well, can't stop and think now! She sped into a alleyway and jumped from wall-to-wall up onto a flat rooftop, grinning as she triumphantly nibbled the fin of the tuna wild making her eyes looking adorably innocent as she watched the fish dude shout and ramble on about his tuna. Too bad for him, 'cause this tuna was hers now.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:55:59 pm by NeonANDKyro »
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 10:42:25 pm »
((Sorry Neon, it's day time ^.^;))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 10:54:32 pm »
actually my post made it night, so let that slide it just became day.)
Rebecca woke from sitting on her roof as commotion began below. "Huh, what's going on?" she mumbled as she looked down under the roof at a boy who fixed a radio with... was that alchemy? "Oh... my god..." Rebecca said with red eyes widened and hanging from where she did cause her hair to fall out of her hood, getting into someones face and annoying them until the weight of the girl and dog caused an even bigger problem as the two slipped forward from the edge and landed on a few people kinda clumsily. The red eyed girl covered her eyes with a sleeve as she pulled her hood back up and her hair back into it. Looking down, the girl took a seat while flicking something on the dog's collar and sending May to greet the armored one first. Lets see what makes them tick before battling them. she thought with a devious smirk. May walked obediantly up to Al and sat down, tilting her head and holding up a paw, looking kinda cute.
----------------
(Gonna wait a bit longer before posting as Hana again.)

The liar and the thief

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 10:57:28 pm »
Ik, I was fixing that :3 I noticed your post so I fixed that and added some more. x3 INNOCENT EYES ACTIVATE!!)
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 11:12:23 pm »
Now I'll use Hana.)
Hana woke to the noise a man was making chasing a poor girl, but smirked as he gave up almost immediately. The young girl grabbed the sleeping aussie mix and leaped down from her roof into Yuna's alley. "Hungry, much? but work on your skills. That was a clumsy move." she said petting the sleeping puppy as the white haired girl looked at Yuna with n ice eye and aqua eye. "But anyway why don't we become allies, steal together, work together." she said with a smile as she pulled back her own hood and waited the answer.

The liar and the thief

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 11:16:50 pm »
((My bad, I didn't realize that D8
-Was following the Liore setting in FMAB-
Sorry Neon!))

"Amazing, it's a miracle!" The owner turned his gaze back to the two. "You've been touched by the Sun God just like Father Cornello!"

"Touched by who now..?" The confidence radiating from Edward changed to puzzlement, shoulders slacking and looking at the owner as if he had lost his mind. "It's not a miracle, it's alchemy," Al explained, a hint of humor added to his voice. The onlookers looked to the armored body with realization, and one of them spoke aloud, "Oh, so you two are alchemists. Right, I've heard of them."

"Well, maybe you've heard of us then!" Edward drew himself back up (though was momentarily distracted by a sudden commotion behind him. Seeing that it was only a clutzy female, he chose to ignore it and continue on), crossing his arms and a somewhat cocky grin upon his visage. "We're the Elric Brothers!" Just behind him, Al also managed a stance.

"The Elric Brothers you say?" The owner considered.
"Wait, I do know that name," Added in one villager.
"The Fullmetal Alchemist. Edward Elric isn't that right?" Said another with a little more enthusiasm.

Edward stood where he was, clearly enjoying the reaction. A lot of excited mumbling took up, but it all wasn't going toward him. Instead the attention went to Al, who was momentarily dragged away by the crowd and trying to escape. "No, um, it's not me" he tried telling them. At the statement a hush fell the crowd, and they gazed back to Edward. "What? You mean it's the little guy there?"

Suddenly Ed's eyes flashed with anger, and he began thrashing and throwing things at the crowd shouting out all the while, "Who's little, come say that to my face I dare ya!!!"

Meanwhile, free of the crowd, Alphonse took notice of the dog that had walked up to him. "Aw, hello there," he said to him. Kneeling down, he rose a hand to stroke the dog's head. "Where did you come from?" During all the commotion in the stand, neither brother noticed the run away thief, though practically everything was impossible to hear over Ed's shouting.
The Hobbit

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 12:06:47 am »
It has been an hour since the fish dude left, and now she was in the alleyway AGAIN facing someone who almost had the same color of hair, only the girl's was mostly almost white while her own was light silver with a tint of blue. As she offered her the opportunity to work together as thieves, she nervously gulped as she nibbled the fin-bone of what was left of her tuna. "..... um...." She quietly began, casting her eyes towards a small cat that was staring with narrowed eyes at the girl's dog. But when she saw it, she almost screeched in horror but struggled to hold her scream in. She shivered and decided to accept the girl's request, just in-case if the dog was ordered to eat her. "S-sure..." She stuttered nervously. In the distance, she could hear shouts and cries of an enraged teenager and a terrified crowd. How pitiful. At least she was refreshed and back to her graceful and silent self. But an idea then came into her mind. "It seems, that I just might be a clever addition to your team -only not so clever when I'm starved..." Her cat form eyes were just as adorably innocent to attract the eyes of rich idiots, if there were any in Liore. She gave a mischievous grin and placed her hand on her chin in deep thought. "But anyhow, if we're gonna work together, I'm Yuna. Yuna Utaku."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:11:48 am by NeonANDKyro »
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 12:45:24 am »
Rebecca smirked as the dog did as planned, licking the armored boys hand and putting a front paw over his arm to keep his hand. Rebacca got up from her seat and walked towards the brothers and her dog. "I see may has taken a liking to you." she said to the armored boy, slightly thinking his voice sounds off for his size/age. She watched the boys brother shouting at the poor crowd, and couldn't help a chuckle which sadly burst into laughter. "Ahaha, ah that must be the younger brother." she said to Al while she chuckled at Ed's actions. "he's quite amusing." she said and sat down by the armored boy, petting her border collie.
--------------
Hana smiled and allowed her puppy to say hi. "Don't worry, unless attacked her only dangerous quality is her cuteness." she said, Mel sniffed Yuna's arm and began licking it, then returned to resting. "Anyway, I'm Hana, Hana shizukesa. And this little tyke is Mel." she said cheerfully. "Come on lets see what the commotion's about." she said and grabbed Yuna by the wrist before running out to the crowd and towards a mini restaurant. She put her hood up and said "Looks like we found our first victems." pointing out the girl, the border collie, the armored man, and the tempered boy. "Wannu get a bite to eat?" she asked Yuna. The sleeping Mel in Hana's arms could care less. Hana pulled Yuna through the crowd and to a table where they can relax as she sat down and waited for her partner to sit down as well.

The liar and the thief

Offline NeonANDKyro

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 02:35:44 am »
Lol, that is so weird. My name is Hannah and I have a best bud named Rebekka xD))

The chimera sighed in relief as Hana told her that the canine was perfectly harmless towards her, but tensed as it licked her arm. But she relaxed due to curiousity when the white-haired girl suggested to go see what was happening over by the stand. Yuna ear twiched when Hana grabbed her wrist.

As Yuna was pulled through the the crowd by Hana, she couldn't help but think about if she made the right choice. She sat with her new partner and watched the raging blonde teenage boy thrash about and throw things around. In ways, so many ways, he seemed, strangely enough, so familiar. She silently let out a sigh and tugged her hood to make sure it was intact.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:53:57 am by NeonANDKyro »
RAWR NEON LIGHTY

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 11:41:48 pm »
((Crazyness xD))

At the approach of a young female, Alphonse's gaze momentarily left the dog to glance at her. "Oh, is this your dog?" he asked, glancing back at the dog. He caught the name the female used, and the white orbs that were his eyes smiled. "She's a nice dog."

"Who said little?!" Edward, who stood before the shop owner and two others cowering on the ground, glanced sharply in their direction. Alphonse quickly shook his head and rose a hand, as if warding off his brother. "No one, Brother," then in a smaller voice he said to the female, "I'm the younger brother, actually, haha. He's older."

Finally seeming to calm down, Edward crossed his arms and looked to the radio that was still making the broadcast. "So, what's with the strange broadcast?" he asked allowed. The owner, still gazing at him in shock, answered, "That's Father Cornello. He's the town's savior and performs miracles."

((Sorry, I would of made this a lot better but something's wrong with the internet connection >.<))
The Hobbit