Author Topic: ~Kuroshitsuji III~ (A Black Butler Roleplay) [Inactive since 11/04/2012]  (Read 13529 times)

BlackCatTrain

Re: ~Kuroshitsuji III~ (A Black Butler Roleplay ~Accepting~)
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 08:20:09 pm »
"As I said before, young master; Dancing is an essential talent noblemen such as you must posses, there is nothing wrong with practicing this skill." He replied as he buttoned Ciel's shirt." And it also appears as if you have a bit of fan mail." He added as he stood up and handed Ciel the thick pile or envelopes.

Offline Densetsu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 08:35:25 pm »
(My My, such a perfect time to apply as Grelle and Queen Victoria :D (My two favoruite Characters) Now don't you judge me >_<)

Name: Grelle Slutcliffe
Demon, Angel, Kitsune, Hound, Human, or side?: Reaper (YOU FORGOT THAT! >_<)
History: Oh, no one knows this :3
Extra: Funtom

Name: Queen Victoria
Demon, Angel, Kitsune, Hound, Human, or side?: Human, (PURIFIED human to be exact XD)
History: I has no idea.
Extra: I just said it, but Funtom :P

BlackRevenge

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 08:42:57 pm »
(Well isn't that just bloody amazing, a Grelle and Queen Victoria, ACCEPTED)

"Isn't that just fantastic?" He muttered then went through the pile of envolopes as fast as possible. "Invitations to silly balls is all." He said to Sebastian, then continued his way through the papers, he paused as the unusual, white envelope with the red mark on it, it read-

(Okay, Queen Victoria, type whatever the letter says XD)

Offline Densetsu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 08:53:43 pm »
(Uh, Revenge, you already know about this -.-| I told you I was joining, and you already know those two are my favourite characters...............WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE FOR PEET'S SAKE >_<,)

Ciel Phantomhive

There has been a mysterious number of murders in London the past few, each seemed as if it was terribly violent, each victim was praticly teared apart.
I trust that the watch dog and his butler can stop the murders from coming.

Queen Victoria 

(Yus, I suck at being Victoria, but who cares ;-; She's ma fav XD, and I just told on my sefl ;-; XD)

BlackRevenge

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 09:57:31 pm »
(;-;)

"This is interesting..." He remarked as he gazed at the Queen's letter. He folded the slit of paper and enclosed it in it's envelope, then stood up and headed for the door. "The Dance Lessons will have to wait Sebastian, I'll only have time for lunch and the company meeting because of this." He said and waved the enveloped around, then put it in his pocket. "I wish to get to London a bit early, so we'll have time to make a list of suspects, witch should not be a problem for you Sebastian" he paused for a moment then continued. "Ring Madame Rodkin and tell her the lessons must wait." Then he walked out of the room.

(Now who the hell is gonna be Madame Red? But I guess we could do this without her. XD, Grelle did most of the work anyways)

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 11:24:18 pm »
The young 'fox kit' causally lied in the meadow. Her pelt, wet from water, was casually drying, as she often checked it to make sure it didnt dry clumped together. Her ears remained alert for danger, and most likely the sounds of prey. Sure, she had hunted before taking a dip in the water, but that morsel was barely enough to fill her. Maybe a rabbit would do. After a few more minutes of lying around and doing nothing, she got up, and began to stalk off towards the shadows.

((Ohyay. Prey is gonna lead predator into the Phantomhive's back garden. What joy. -.-''))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 11:56:07 pm »
"I'll have a carriage to pick us up right after the company meeting" Replied Sebastian as he steped out of the room, closely following Ciel. "And I will Ring Madame Rodkin as soon as possible." he added. Ciel nodded his head in argeement. As they turned down the corridor, he could hear the usual ruckus the servants made. "I suppose their problems must wait." He thought as he heard the usual "SEBASTIAN!". He sighed then followed Ciel through the door were they would hold the company meeting.

(WITCH, we won't be going through cause it's a damn waste of time -.-)

BlackRevenge

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 12:01:03 am »
(If anythings a damn waste of time, you are XD, But I guess I don't know what to say there either so, I can't oblidge :P)

Ciel stepped out of the room then walked toward the exit of the manor. "That was a whole lot of pointless" He remarked as Sebastian joined him through the doors leading to the main entrance. "They praticly talked of nothing that will do the company good, just all this silly nonsense." he continued to complain to Sebastian until they stepped into the carriage. He fell silent and let his gaze drift toward the window.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 12:17:00 am »
((I will supposed the call for sebastian is because of Akari))

The 'fox kit' was chasing after a rabbit, which had lead her into the somewhat beautiful garden. She ws, all in all, cause quite some havoc, snapping at the rabbit every chance she got. Soon enough, prey and predator were headed towards some roses, at first she didnt think nothing about them. Only until it was too late did she think to turn, which was when the rabbit did. She crashed head-first into the rose bush, letting out a yelp in pain. The rabbit looked back and stopped, as if taunting her. Now, having a bruised ego and her fur, once clean, beginning to well slightly with blood, she painfully got herself out. Letting out a small growl, she began to lick the blood off.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 12:22:43 am »
"Isn't it wonderful?" Sebastian remarked. Ciel gazed up at him questionably then replied; "What is?"
"You've finnaly grown silent" he replied then let his gaze drift toward Ciel. The Young Matser grunted in reply and whipped his head back in the direction of the window. "We'll be arriving in London shortly, Young Master" Sebastian informed him, his gaze still fixed upon him.

(Akari, I don't think I can hear if I'm near london XD, shall we meet up during the "Jack the Ripper" Case? I do belive your abilites shall come in handy XD)