Author Topic: Mini Map Dot Idea!  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • I have a random fascination with pirates.
    • View Profile
Mini Map Dot Idea!
« on: August 11, 2011, 05:58:08 pm »
Ok now there are several ways to find your BFF's on the game right?

-Mini map dots
-the find button
-whispering them

But...

what if there are a bunch of dots on your minimap??? and Find only gives the generic area "Fincho tunnel, Bonfire Island, Cape of distant worlds, Flourite Plains, etc." And some people dont know how to whisper or don't know where they are!

Well my idea is that when you mouse over one of the dots on your mini map you should be able to see who that is! I believe that would be more convenient for people...

Or you could have a "go to" option on your friends list where your character would automatically run towards or teleport to your friend

The lovely Kasai and Carlitos the spider

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21419.0 <---- Pets for your character :D

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Mini Map Dot Idea!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 06:30:44 pm »
I'm liking the "go to" option. That's a great idea! But for the other option, there's always the "find" button. If you wanna find a certain friend, you zoom out on the map that they're in and click find, their dot blinks red. If their dot is with a cluster of dots, what I do is go to the cluster of dots, then zoom in to see which is the exact dot I should be looking for. It's pretty easy, I mean I've never had any trouble with this and I find it to be quite useful enough.

Offline Kazula

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • I have a random fascination with pirates.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 06:34:27 pm »
Oh really!? I never noticed that before thanks!

The lovely Kasai and Carlitos the spider

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21419.0 <---- Pets for your character :D

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 01:37:13 pm »
No problem! :3