Author Topic: Is Watermill Gone?  (Read 1687 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Is Watermill Gone?
« on: August 07, 2012, 04:07:42 pm »
Idk but for a while now I was wondering what happened to Watermill is it still in game or was it removed in one of the last updates... ? I really loved that map since it was one of the most peaceful places in Feral Heart. I used to play with my pack in there. I would hate to think its gone forever because last time I tried to get there I couldn't. How do I get it on again and if it is gone will it ever be back?

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Is Watermill Gone?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 05:02:02 pm »
The only public watermill i know of is in FH+ Although it is also in map-maker in regular FH and if you make a new map but name it WaterMill then it should show up in Cape. Anyone else who has name their map WaterMill will be in there.

You are amazing <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 06:18:07 pm »
Thank you for the reply Bloo. I am trying to get the portal for Watermill to reappear in the Cape for me again. I used to be able to go into Watermill with no problem on my old computer. On my new laptop I recently downloaded Feral Heart again and the portal is gone. I got it the first time doing some kind of number thing in the mapmaker but I don't remember how... if anyone knows how to make it reappear again for the normal Feral Heart not FH+ please let me know. I miss that place :(

Offline Sophie0291

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 06:23:41 pm »
Thats strange...I already got a new computer a while ago but havent downloaded FH+ yet. Last few weeks ago I could play in watermill with friends.

wolffoxalliance

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 06:48:20 pm »
I've downloaded FH+ too only to check out the maps.Im afraid to tell you that WaterMill might have been removed on normal FH.Stilly you can try it on FH+

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 06:54:39 pm »
Yeah I was dreading that it was probably removed... :( I downloaded FH+ a while back and I loved how beautiful the maps were and how much space there was but there is hardly anyone there *sigh* so after a while I got bored and just removed it. I will probably try downloading it again. Thank you all for the answers. One other question though since I don't remember once I download FH+ I can still play the regular FH or does it merge into the same icon on your desktop?  

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:13:12 pm »
You can still play normal FH. Just make sure you name the FH+ shortcut something different, otherwise I promise you'll get confused. xD

Moving this to help board btw.

Thierry

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 10:11:28 pm »