Author Topic: A few questions about In game mods  (Read 1742 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
A few questions about In game mods
« on: August 21, 2012, 02:35:52 pm »
I hope this is the right place to put this... anyway for a while now I have just been a little curious about in game mods :).
I hope my questions makes sense to you all but yeah what is the game like for in game mods? Like why don't we see them are you guys in game just invisible or are you guys not playing with an avatar and are in some kind of mighty F3 mode watching us all? How do you guys manage the chat? Are the chats in each region saved on the server? I read the forum post about mods and how people can possibly become mods on the forum but how do you guys pick in game mods and is it the same process like forum mods?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:18:00 pm by LordSuragaha »

CloudFish

Re: A few questions about In game mods
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 04:15:15 pm »
in-game mods pretty much have the same game set-up as the rest of us, save a few differences. they have the red moderator chat option. otherwise, they sit in-game just like anyone else.

mod information can be found below
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21992.0

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:16:59 pm »
They are online most time, running from map to map watching all is fine with their normal characters. They look like a normal player. You can find them if you search them.

The easier to find is redlinelies who is "always" at fluorite :P

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 04:22:26 pm »
Thank you CloudFish I read that post you linked me before I posted this ^_^. Thank you both for the replies I guess I just do not have good luck spotting the mods lol. I always thought that they were invisible.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 09:35:39 am »
Like Cloud and Thierry said, we're just like everyone else. Except we moderate the game ofc.
And to be honest, all you need to know /is/ mentioned in the moddy thread. Soo.. Posting here is kinda pointless. xD

Y'know.. Private stuffs.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 05:55:43 pm »
Thank you... for the very late reply Ramine lol. But yeah I figured it out a few days ago when I saw BigSkippy and another mod in the South Pole for the first time and then you and the other mods last movie night  ;) btw it was nice to meet you in game. I always thought you guys were invisible. But yeah I understand... classified information ;) heheh
Btw if you don't mind can you guys lock this cause I already got my answers.  8)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:04:23 pm by LordSuragaha »