Author Topic: In-Game RuleBox  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
In-Game RuleBox
« on: August 03, 2013, 03:54:54 pm »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: In-Game RuleBox
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 04:34:47 pm »
Sounds like a good idea actually. Though there still will be rule breakers since people can be like that, it might be pretty good for the game still.
I'd love if it was added to be honest so I can refresh the rules in my memory easily in-game without having to make the journey. *lazy*
It would be good for moderators and stuff too in a way in case, though I know they know what they're doing it can't hurt to refresh a bit like that, no?
Even if it might solve nearly nothing perhaps unless some people do these things not on purpose but because they don't know the rules, I think it might be a good feature.

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 01:35:45 am »
This would be a great feature, hopeful that way members would behave a bit better if they had the rulea right infront of them! :)

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 12:56:18 pm »
This is a good idea, and it has been wanted and mentioned several times in the past, but as you probably are aware of there's sadly not much that can be done, but a game like FeralHeart really should have an ingame button bringing things like this up since the very start it became a game.

There's probably ways in the future to get some sort of information in the actual game itself so we will see what happens on that part. However, I'm not sure there's much of more rule breakers in the game than it been before, the focus is not people yelling their lungs off in a world chat and is obviously seen anymore however. But to have the actual rules displayed somewhere and somehow in the game is certainly something we are looking for.
Former community manager of FeralHeart