Author Topic: The Block Button of Doom! Blocked for Silly Reasons?  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
The Block Button of Doom! Blocked for Silly Reasons?
« on: May 20, 2018, 03:53:35 am »
I made a post like this way back in the day, but I thought I'd make it again and see what new stories people have to share.

So have you ever been blocked by someone over something so ridiculous you just have to laugh or ask "Why tho?" I have a few times in the past. Here is a list of some of the silly reasons I've been blocked by someone.

1. I was blocked for my character having the name of someone else's character. "You stole my character name. Imma block you!" It was a common name like Bob or something.

2. I was blocked for asking someone to quit being rude.

3. I was blocked for informing/warning someone that what they had in their character biography was very inappropriate and against Feral Heart rules.

4. I was blocked for the sake of "getting rid of the competition". What happened was I was on a horse mare character in a horse roleplay, and one random mare started blocking all the other mares around so she could get the attention of two stallions. It made no sense to me, but okay?

5. I was blocked after I logged in because an argument happened right where I spawned. I wasn't part of it at all, and one person started blocking everyone including those not part of it.

6. I was blocked by someone who tried to kill my character by powerplaying. When I refused to go along with it, they got mad and blocked me. They said I was a powerplayer because I wouldn't die like they said I should.

Silly right? Do you have any stories to share?
Inactive

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: The Block Button of Doom! Blocked for Silly Reasons?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 07:16:25 am »
I can't recall ever being blocked or I don't really notice it unless someone flat out says it.
I was once chilling at a secluded area in Fluorite Plains one day and these pair of wolves entered. They talked about blocking me because they were going to do something inappropriate and they didn't want me to catch them.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 07:57:35 am »
Blocked for being on the same map as someone.  Blocked by a whole pack of randoms except one person because they wanted the map to be private (lol why?  ok...)
Edit: now i think about it...  blocked for a typo's, blocked for not wanting to be their 'mate', blocked for wanting to spend time with their sister over them (blocked & unblocked repeatedly, it was funny.) and blocked for not wanting to be their mate IRL.  Drama much? lol.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 08:08:46 am by Kuri »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline ToilAndTrouble

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • hi i like cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 10:07:51 pm »
blocked for,, talking in local ig? said something to a friend n someone else blocked me bc I was 'arguing' ig
people on fh have some weird mindsets smh